romance rp discussion

Romance > RolePlay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 769 (769 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

message 1: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (Dark_Wolf-XxKaixX) | 2117 comments Mod
Marth walked arount the modeling agency. She sighed lightly and sat down. She was waiting for her current boyfriend to show up and pick her up...he usually would have been here by now...she decided to wait a little longer though before calling him.

message 2: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 2163 comments Seth frowned, walking down the sidewalk with his hands in the pockets of his tattered jeans. He had nothing to do, so he just wandered around.

message 3: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

Marth sighed lightly and then she called him. Suddenly she frowned and then she hung up the phone. She knew that would happen...he broke up with her suddenly.....She glanced to the sighed and then she walked through town and went into a cafe' and sat in a booth ordering a chocolate shake.

message 4: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 2163 comments Seth desperately needed to vandalize something. He fingered the Sharpie in his pocket and walked into a cafe he passed and sat down at an empty table.

message 5: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

Marth sat in the booth looking outside the window. she pulled out a marker and then she wrote on the window, 'dont eat here....it's haunted...ha?' and then she stood left her money and walked outside the door not waiting for the waiter's or waitresses to get pissed out her...not like she cared all that much.

message 6: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 2163 comments When the waitress came to give him his menu, Seth pulled out the Sharpie, but hid behind it so that no one could see him. He was going to write right on it, but realized it had the stupid plastic over it. He took the paper out and scribbled all over it, then put it back inside the plastic, and wrote 'Hi' all over that, too. He set the menu down and walked out of the cafe.

message 7: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

Marth noticed a bot walk out of the Cafe'. She looked at him and then she notcied the sharpie, "...what did you vandalize in there?" she asked smirking her face obviously saying that she had done something as well.

message 8: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 2163 comments "I don't vandalize and tell," Seth said, lookingher up and down. "But I can tell you did something too."

message 9: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

Marth chuckled lightly even though she was a girl, "wanna see my new sign?" she asked pointing to the side of the building at the window where it showed the, 'dont eat here....it's haunted....ha?'

message 10: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 2163 comments Seth turned to where she was pointing and read the sign. A corner of his mouth turned up and he said, "Good one. You didn't get caught?"

message 11: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

She shook her head no and shrugged, "i never do..." she said. "Well anyways, my names Marth...yes i know it's a boys name....but it was givin to me at the orphanage...so i cant really say nothing..." she said.

message 12: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 2163 comments "I'm Seth," he said, and put the Sharpie back in his pocket. "When did you go in the orphanage?"

message 13: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

"....they said they found me on the porch-step when i wasn't even old enough to do anything but sleep" she said. "....so i've been there for years....but...now that im 22 i live on my own and work for the modeling agency right down the road" she said pointing to the supremely large modeling agency that could probably be seen from a mile or more away.

message 14: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 2163 comments Seth was unmoved by her background, but just mumbled "Wow." He glanced at the modeling agency building. "So you...what? Model?"

message 15: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

Marth nodded and stretched, "unfortunately yeah i do" she said. "but, it's only for a little while...my main job is acting in the movies i get from my modeling photo's" she said.

message 16: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 2163 comments Seth tilted his head slightly. "So you're in movies, huh?" he said. "I don't recognize you. Which ones?"

message 17: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

This made Marth smirk, "ill lend you some if ya want....they are all mostly romantics and action movies though...im okay with the avtion ones...but...the romance ones are really weird...exspecially when i end up acting with one of my friends and there's a kissing scene...that's completely weird" she said and laughed a little bit.

message 18: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 2163 comments Seth nodded. "Sure, I'll take a look at some." He smirked. "Acting must be...interesting, then." He though about if he had to act, and had to do a kissing scene with a friend. He shuddered lightly at the thought.

message 19: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

Marth smiled, "yeah...it is...but the weird thing is....half my friends i act with are now my....x's i guess you could say....i always end up getting dumped...today im finally single after about a month..." she said. "....and i have no idea why im telling a complete stranger all of this either...." she raising an eyebrow at herself.

message 20: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 2163 comments Seth listened, then shrugged and shook his head. "Yeah, I don't know why youre telling me all this either." He smirked again. "But I've heard that its easier to talk to random people you dont know about personal stuff...rather than people you do."

message 21: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

Marth got a lightly shocked look on her face, "is that so?....well, ill be sure to use that as a future reference" she said. "well, i gotta head back to the studio now...later seth" she said waved and headed towards the modeling studio her hands in her pockets all tomboyish-like.

message 22: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 2163 comments Seth raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, sure...later," he said and raised a hand. He looked after her for a second before turning his own separate way. He had never met a girl vandalizer like himself. He saw the waitress in the cafe read the window and pick up the menu, so he ran down the street and around a corner.

message 23: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

Marth had suddenly begun to laugh to herself as she went into the Studio office, "oh my gosh! I cant believe i seriously just didnt get caught" she said smiling to one of her many modeling friends, "yeah...it was so much fun you gotta go with me next time" she said. They both went upstairs and then they got into there outfits and went to work.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

(oook! :)))

Craig bent near the edge of the large dolphin exhibit at the aquarium, he thrw little fish into the dolphin's mouth, the place almost empty, many people leaving, he hung out in his cargo shorts, no shirt, feeding the dholphins.

message 25: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 2163 comments Seth stuk his hands deep in his pockets again. He just strolled down the street like a normal person, but when he was sure no one was watching him, he wrote 'Hi' on certain things he passed.

message 26: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Luna and Ashton walked down the street, Luna's full lips in a slight pout. "Do we really have to go to the aquarium?" she sighed, running a hand through her long waves of black hair.
"Yeah." Ash said. "I have to do an article about the aquarium, and I got two free passes to look around, come on, cheer up." he nudged her.
"Yeah yeah." Luna muttered, frowning slightly. Unlike Ashton, she was still in school, studying to become something to do with the science.

message 27: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 2163 comments Seth shoved his Sharpie in his pocket as he saw a random guy and girl pass him. He leaned on the brick wall like everything was normal.

message 28: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Luna's eyes flickered to the guy for a second and rolled her eyes when they passed. When would people figure out that 'playing it cool' was part of the suspicion in a crime scene?

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Craig looked around, the aquarium edging on empty, only a person or twowalking around and some security gaurds, for his own pleasure he whistled quietly a few times to the dolphin, Shiela, and high fived her, "good shiela," he smiled throwing her a piece of fish, "up." he said as she arose from the water, turning in circles and making her dolphin noise, he smiled and threw her another fish.

message 30: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) The pair walked into the aquarium after a little while. "Oh good, they have a new exhibit." he said with a smile. "Maybe I can get an interview with the guy." he said, taking Luna's hand and pulling her along, taking pictures here and there, getting some of kids and promising them a spot in the paper with a chuckle, quoting others.

message 31: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 2163 comments Seth continued to lean on the wall for a moment before continuing to wander around.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Craig stood up and started wpinning his finger, Shiela following it, he smiled and threw hr another fish, further this time as she fetched it,"good shiela!" he called across the water, heput his hands on his hips proudly.

message 33: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

Marth got done with her work for the day and ran into town. She was going to buy some groceries then she would head home.

message 34: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Ash left Luna to entertain herself at the bottom of the dolphin tank where you could observe them diving and dancing underwater while he went up to the pool. He watched in awe for a moment as the dolphin did its tricks.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Craig looked up, seeing someone with paper and pen, probably a journalist, watching, he smiled and waved. He watched Shiela move,"you wanna dance shiela?" he smirked before walking into the water and then tredding, he went underwater as she followed his moves, his hands pressed against her fins.

message 36: by Rana ♥ (new)

Rana ♥ (ranaluvskorbenlondon) | 48 comments Aisha walked into the lingere store. She bought 3 lace bras and 2 black thongs. She walked out and looked around for someone to talk too.

message 37: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 2163 comments Seth felt bored out of his mind. He sat on some steps and pulled his ipod out of his pocket and turned it on.

message 38: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Ash grinned, taking down notes. "Woah." he said, his eyes following the two.

From below Luna sat boredly, until she saw a figure swimming through the water. She got up and walked to the window. Her eyes widened slightly, staring in absolute shock at the animal and person. "No way.."

message 39: by Rana ♥ (new)

Rana ♥ (ranaluvskorbenlondon) | 48 comments Aisha saw Seth. She walked over to him and sat next to him. "Hey whats up?" she asked with a toothy white smile.

message 40: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 2163 comments Seth raised an eyebrow and looked at Aisha. "Do I know you?" he asked.

message 41: by Rana ♥ (new)

Rana ♥ (ranaluvskorbenlondon) | 48 comments "No, but you could." she smiled. Her long black hair falling unto her low-cute pink tank top.

message 42: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 2163 comments "O...k..." Seth said, taking out only one earbud. "So who are you, then?"

message 43: by Rana ♥ (new)

Rana ♥ (ranaluvskorbenlondon) | 48 comments "Aisha, and you?" she held out her light brown hand. Her french tip manicured fingernails sparkled under the sunlight.

message 44: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

Marth saw the two of them Seth and Aisha. "oh...its you...from ealier" she said as she smiled to him and waved slghtly.

message 45: by Rana ♥ (new)

Rana ♥ (ranaluvskorbenlondon) | 48 comments Aisha looked up at Marth. She smirked and laughed inside her head. She thought "Who is that!"

message 46: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 2163 comments "I'm Seth," he said, and shook her hand for a few seconds before pulling it away. Then he glanced up to see Marth. "Hey."

message 47: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

Marth smiled, "vandalized anything new yet?" she asked jokingly.

message 48: by Rana ♥ (new)

Rana ♥ (ranaluvskorbenlondon) | 48 comments Aisha pulled her hand back down to her blue darkwashed skinny jeans. She hoped he didn't fine her weird.

message 49: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 2163 comments Seth smiled slightly at Aisha before turning to Marth. "Yeah. Go look for 'Hi's around." He smiled bigger.

message 50: by Rana ♥ (new)

Rana ♥ (ranaluvskorbenlondon) | 48 comments "Umm, I see you all are busy. I'm just gonna go now." Aisha stood up and walked over to her Orange Ford Edge.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16