♥♥♥Cinderpelt Lovers♥♥♥((Organization in Progress)) discussion

Group Monthly Goals > March2010's Group Member Goal

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by SpottiPup407, Loves Graystripe (new)

SpottiPup407 AKA, Dapplekit | 777 comments Mod
This month, our goal is to finally get forty members by the end of March!And I hope you guys break it!Advertise, invite, and tell your friends to invite their friends!:PBut I hope you all break it!

Thanks!

Dapplekit

message 2: by Madhins (new)

Madhins  I'll invite everyone I know.

message 3: by Grayfur (new)

Grayfur | 2 comments I'm here. Please make it worth my while.

message 4: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

Syeira-la | 3523 comments Mod
Hiya! Welcome to the group.

message 5: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 2657 comments Mod
Lol, hiya Grayfur. You can jump into the RP anytime, or you can ask Dapplekit if you can create discussion topics about Warriors. ^^

message 6: by SpottiPup407, Loves Graystripe (new)

Hey, Grayfur!Welcome yo Cinderpelt Lovers!And thanks for joining!:)☺☺☺☺

message 7: by Madhins (new)

Madhins  There's 40 members!

message 8: by SpottiPup407, Loves Graystripe (new)

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks to you all who invited!!!!!!!☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

message 9: by Madhins (new)

Madhins  I have almost 300 friends.

message 10: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

Syeira-la | 3523 comments Mod
Woooooah Madhins--300!? Mine can only be people I rp with almost every day, haha. So I only have 20 or so.

message 11: by Madhins (last edited Mar 17, 2010 08:09PM) (new)

Madhins  Lol, I've made a lot of friends through my good-readen time... Most of 'em don't get on much anymore but the friendship was good while it lasted. XD

message 12: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

wow, i only have 96 friends, and i thought that was alot...*gives 'Most Freidns on Goodreads' prize to Madhins*

message 13: by SpottiPup407, Loves Graystripe (new)

Did you invite all them, Madhins?

message 14: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

hiya, dapplekit!

message 15: by SpottiPup407, Loves Graystripe (new)

HI!

message 16: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

XD

message 17: by SpottiPup407, Loves Graystripe (new)

:DI can't believe the group has forty-one members!I should've made it smaller earlier!:D

message 18: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

lol, yeah. now it is less confusing!

message 19: by SpottiPup407, Loves Graystripe (new)

:D Can you invite every one of your friends to join????

message 20: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

i did.

message 21: by SpottiPup407, Loves Graystripe (new)

Yay, thanks!!!

message 22: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

np, i g2g

message 23: by SpottiPup407, Loves Graystripe (new)

Aww....Bye!

message 24: by Madhins (new)

Madhins  SunniWolf wrote: "Did you invite all them, Madhins?"

Yeah

message 25: by SpottiPup407, Loves Graystripe (new)

Yay1!!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

cool

♥♥♥Cinderpelt Lovers♥♥♥((Organization in...

unread topics | mark unread