Warrior dogs discussion

Gathering 2

Comments Showing 1-50 of 138 (138 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Madhins, Head mod and group creator! ¡uʍop ǝpısdn ɯ,ı ¡ǝǝǝʍ (new)

Madhins   | 719 comments Mod
Snowstar padded in, the eyes of her warriors gleaming in the darkness of the night.

message 2: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy ((Is that today? Well, duh, obviously. Sorry))

message 3: by Madhins, Head mod and group creator! ¡uʍop ǝpısdn ɯ,ı ¡ǝǝǝʍ (new)

((lol))

message 4: by Syeira-la, Le smiiiiilllll! SFTW! (new)

Syeira-la | 405 comments Mod
Soulstar was next to enter the clearing, her own warriors padding in behind her.

message 5: by Madhins, Head mod and group creator! ¡uʍop ǝpısdn ɯ,ı ¡ǝǝǝʍ (last edited Mar 27, 2010 09:19PM) (new)

Snowstar jumped onto the highest rock, being first to take her position.

message 6: by Syeira-la, Le smiiiiilllll! SFTW! (new)

Soulstar followed Snowstar's example, nodding to her warriors as they filed out into the clearing.

message 7: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Blazingstar arrived at the Gathering with his warriors, leaping up onto Great rock and giving Snowstar a smug look

message 8: by Madhins, Head mod and group creator! ¡uʍop ǝpısdn ɯ,ı ¡ǝǝǝʍ (last edited Mar 27, 2010 09:34PM) (new)

Snowstar ignored him, sitting calmly on the High-rock.

message 9: by Syeira-la, Le smiiiiilllll! SFTW! (new)

Shadestorm, in the assembled Moonpack crowd, bristled at Blazingstar's expression.

message 10: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy "Did you see me in the battle?" Goldenpaw said to nobody in particular "I sent those pitiful MoonPack dogs cowering in fear!" he boasted boldly, making sure he was overheard by the rest of MoonPack

message 11: by Syeira-la, Le smiiiiilllll! SFTW! (new)

Shadestorm snarled. "Shut up, you overgrown pup." Her hackles raised.

message 12: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Goldenpaw turned to face Shadestorm "Oh yeah? What are you going to do if I don't?" he challenged, pushing further into the ranks of his Packmates just in case for protection

message 13: by Madhins, Head mod and group creator! ¡uʍop ǝpısdn ɯ,ı ¡ǝǝǝʍ (new)

((Lol, how brave of you Goldenpaw.))

message 14: by Syeira-la, Le smiiiiilllll! SFTW! (new)

"Let's think about this. Hm, I have claws, and a temper, and fangs....seems pretty obvious to me." She grinned menacingly, and the effect was completed by the miriad of scars crossing her body. She looked tough.

message 15: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy ((XD my defense is he's only an apprentice))

message 16: by Madhins, Head mod and group creator! ¡uʍop ǝpısdn ɯ,ı ¡ǝǝǝʍ (new)

((XD))

message 17: by Madhins, Head mod and group creator! ¡uʍop ǝpısdn ɯ,ı ¡ǝǝǝʍ (new)

Snowstar wondered where Fawnstar was. ((What about Jennifer?)

message 18: by SpazzyJazzy (last edited Mar 27, 2010 09:48PM) (new)

SpazzyJazzy ((We're gonna have to wait. In the mean time, I'm going to keep annoying MoonPack))

Goldenpaw shied away from her before holding his head high, trusting his Packmates would defend him "You cowardly MoonPack dogs would never do it. You would never disobey the warrior code, because it's the only thing your pitiful Pack has to hold on to for protection"

message 19: by Syeira-la, Le smiiiiilllll! SFTW! (new)

"You're on," she growled before leaping at the dog, claws outstretched. She bowled into him, not even thinnking about what she was doing. Knocking him clear of his clanmates, she proceeded to snap at one ear--enough to hurt but not severely.

message 20: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Goldenpaw yelped in surprise before slashing at Shadestorms eyes "Get off me you smelly MoonPack dog!"

Blazingstar snarled, his hackles raised

message 21: by Madhins, Head mod and group creator! ¡uʍop ǝpısdn ɯ,ı ¡ǝǝǝʍ (last edited Mar 27, 2010 09:55PM) (new)

Snowstar snarled, "Shadestorm! Have you any respect for another pack?" Her voice echoed though-out the clearing.

message 22: by Syeira-la, Le smiiiiilllll! SFTW! (new)

"Defnitely not smelly, idiot," she snarled back, easily avoiding his blows and raking down the side of his neck. "Try smelling your dung heap of a pack."

message 23: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy "How pitiful Snowstar, you cannot even control your own warriors" sneered Blazingstar, truthfully furious that one of his apprentices was getting attacked when it was clearly a time for peace among the Packs

"So you attacked the apprentice, huh? 'Cause your too weak to take on any of our full-grown warriors?" Goldenpaw slipped under Shadestorm, using his smaller body to his advantage, and biting one of her paws

message 24: by Syeira-la, Le smiiiiilllll! SFTW! (new)

"No, it's because you insulted my clan. How dense are you?" She snarled. His paw blow barely registered in her mind. She backed off, though, hearing Snowstar.

message 25: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Goldenpaw sneered at Shadestorm "Right but if a warrior said it I bet you wouln't have done anything" He returned to his Packmates

message 26: by Madhins, Head mod and group creator! ¡uʍop ǝpısdn ɯ,ı ¡ǝǝǝʍ (new)

Jasmine wrote: ""How pitiful Snowstar, you cannot even control your own warriors" sneered Blazingstar, truthfully furious that one of his apprentices was getting attacked when it was clearly a time for peace among..."

"Blazingstar, maybe you should keep your obnoxious pups in line. Teach them a little respect." She said, clearly not fazed by his insults.

message 27: by Syeira-la, Le smiiiiilllll! SFTW! (new)

"Try me," Shadestorm growled through gritted teeth.

message 28: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy "I wouldn't have to if your warriors got over their pride and admitted defeat" he replied coolly, secretely smug about Goldenpaws boasting

message 29: by Madhins, Head mod and group creator! ¡uʍop ǝpısdn ɯ,ı ¡ǝǝǝʍ (last edited Mar 27, 2010 10:34PM) (new)

Snowstar nodded, "Fair enough." She said, "But where would one be if all they saw was defeat?" She said, a glint in her eyes, "Pride is what encourages our determination. You must feel a bit smug that you had defeated me, but really you have not won at all. We are not fazed, we have only learned and grown stronger."

message 30: by Madhins, Head mod and group creator! ¡uʍop ǝpısdn ɯ,ı ¡ǝǝǝʍ (new)

((Night! Cya tomorrow!))

message 31: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy ((G'night))

"Then I hope your prepared, I may just put your theory to the test" Blazingstar snickered "You say your Pack is not fazed, then what was that down there? Your warriors don't seem to require much prompting" ((Poor Soulstar, caught in the middle XD))

message 32: by Syeira-la, Le smiiiiilllll! SFTW! (new)

((I know! I'm trying to figure out what to say fr her....XD Though she'd probably just let them go at it since she doesn't really care ifthe other clans fight.))

message 33: by Madhins, Head mod and group creator! ¡uʍop ǝpısdn ɯ,ı ¡ǝǝǝʍ (last edited Mar 28, 2010 08:48AM) (new)

"Only because you apprentices can't seem to keep their tails to themselves." She scoffed," Now shall we stop bickering and get this gathering started? It don't think Leafpack will arrive anytime soon."

message 34: by Carson (new)

Carson Windpaw looked around at all the bickering dogs feeling a little lost.

message 35: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Blazingstar shrugged, clearly stating he didn't care either way

message 36: by Madhins, Head mod and group creator! ¡uʍop ǝpısdn ɯ,ı ¡ǝǝǝʍ (new)

Thornclaw was now in Moonpack territory, slowing making his way towards the gathering.

message 37: by Madhins, Head mod and group creator! ¡uʍop ǝpısdn ɯ,ı ¡ǝǝǝʍ (new)

((Any one here? I want to make Thornclaws grand opening but I need the Leaders!))

message 38: by Syeira-la, Le smiiiiilllll! SFTW! (new)

((I am here, and Souly's here!))

message 39: by Madhins, Head mod and group creator! ¡uʍop ǝpısdn ɯ,ı ¡ǝǝǝʍ (new)

((XD, k))

message 40: by Madhins, Head mod and group creator! ¡uʍop ǝpısdn ɯ,ı ¡ǝǝǝʍ (last edited Mar 28, 2010 07:07PM) (new)

Thornstarstared down the hill that led to the great rocks, his eyes piercing through the darkness. He flicked his tail, giving the signal for his warriors to follow as he stalked into the clearing.

((Lol, I haven't the idea what's going to happen! XD))

message 41: by Madhins, Head mod and group creator! ¡uʍop ǝpısdn ɯ,ı ¡ǝǝǝʍ (new)

He dipped his head towards the leaders, "Starpack has brought me here this full moon to take my place among the great rock." He said before leaping up, with a grin.

message 42: by Madhins, Head mod and group creator! ¡uʍop ǝpısdn ɯ,ı ¡ǝǝǝʍ (new)

Venom looked around, her matted un-groomed fur stood out amongst the group of dogs. She felt very uncomfortable around so many others.

message 43: by Syeira-la, Le smiiiiilllll! SFTW! (new)

((Neither do I, really. :P))

Soulstar's fur bristled with shock and and disbelief as Thornclaw (shouldn't it be Thornstar...?) padded into the clearing. Behind him, dogs from all the clans, including her own, along with various rogues, assembled. They looked almost like...a Pack. Lead by a Leafpack dog. At his side, looking smug, another Leafpack dog stared the assembled packs down.

message 44: by Madhins, Head mod and group creator! ¡uʍop ǝpısdn ɯ,ı ¡ǝǝǝʍ (new)

((Sorry, XD))

message 45: by Syeira-la, Le smiiiiilllll! SFTW! (new)

Soulstar turned to face him with a snarl. "What, exactly, do you think gives you the right?"

message 46: by Madhins, Head mod and group creator! ¡uʍop ǝpısdn ɯ,ı ¡ǝǝǝʍ (last edited Mar 28, 2010 07:09PM) (new)

Snowstar looked bewildered, hissing with rage as Thornclaw made his way on top of the rock. Her hackles raised with fury, "And may you explain what exactly you mean?"

message 47: by Madhins, Head mod and group creator! ¡uʍop ǝpısdn ɯ,ı ¡ǝǝǝʍ (new)

Thornclaw sat down, lifting a paw to gently lick, hiding a smug look on his face, "Only that, by Starpacks will, there is now five leaders in the forest."

message 48: by Syeira-la, Le smiiiiilllll! SFTW! (new)

"Oh, like I believe that," Soulstar narrowed her eyes in fury. ((Techinically speaking, wouldn't Starpack (since they didn't accept him), cover the moon or something?))

message 49: by Madhins, Head mod and group creator! ¡uʍop ǝpısdn ɯ,ı ¡ǝǝǝʍ (new)

((Nope, remember one of the Warriors books, with Tigerstar? I'm planning to use that.))

message 50: by Madhins, Head mod and group creator! ¡uʍop ǝpısdn ɯ,ı ¡ǝǝǝʍ (last edited Mar 28, 2010 07:14PM) (new)

"Well believe it!" He said standing to his paws, "Question the great Starpack if you may!" Stars sparkled bright in the sky.

« previous 1 3