Chicks On Lit discussion

Happy Sunday!!!!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristie (new)

Kristie (spedkristie) | 385 comments Happy Sunday to all. I woke up kind of early and modified some lesson plans. I just had breakfast and now I am HAPPILY enjoying my coffee and preparing to modify some benchmark exams. I also hope to get some reading in today.......what are your plans for the day????

message 2: by Jencey/ (new)

Jencey/ (jencey) I am about to attend service and then it is reading, writing, and basketball for this afternoon.

message 3: by Leshawn (new)

Leshawn | 55 comments I've attended 8:00 AM Mass and now I'm watching my second version of "Northanger Abbey". It is superior to the older version I watched first.
Later this afternoon, I'm off to have sushi with a friend.
I plan to read a little as well.
Happy Sunday KrIsTiE fAye and Jencey!

message 4: by Bloomin’Chick (Jo) aka The Eclectic Spoonie (last edited Mar 14, 2010 10:48AM) (new)

Bloomin’Chick (Jo) aka The Eclectic Spoonie (bloominchick) Happy Sunday to you too KrIsTiE fAyE! We're emerging to see how we've fared through this latest of very nasty weather and then have to leave for an early formal dinner at the County American Legion Post. (Hubby's a Vet and a member locally). I'd really rather stay home but one has to do what one has to!

Sounds like everyone's having a great Sunday so far!

message 5: by Fiona (Titch) (new)

Fiona (Titch) Hunt (titch) No matter where you are in the world. I wanted to say "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY". I know US celebrates in May, but I think all "MUMS", no matter where should be celebrated as we are "SIMPLY THE BEST" xxx

I got a teddy that said "BEST MUM", a balloon that said "No 1 MUM" and a Forever Friends mug that said "I LOVE YOU MUMMY". I also got 3 cards from my children, a card from my husband and also a handmade card from my daughter.

Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday xxx

message 6: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahsaysread) My Sunday was great - I got to sleep in, went grocery shopping (where my honey bought me a pretty new mug), did laundry, making a super-yummy dinner, and now I'm enjoying coffee in my new mug.

Happy Sunday indeed!

message 7: by Debbie (new)

Debbie | 415 comments Happy Sunday (on Monday!)
I went to Church at Blue Springs and Wymore (my husband's the pastor), came home for a sandwich and a little rest before heading back to the Blue Springs Church for an administrative meeting. (I don't ususally go, but the gal that takes minutes asked if I'd take minutes for her since she would be gone)
Got home at 2:30, goofed off until 3:30 when we went to Wymore to help with the soup/pie supper that started at 4:00. Finally got home about a qtr to 8, and noticed that my daughter had called on my cell phone so called her back and we ended up talking for close to 1-1/2 hours. Then I ate a dish of ice cream and then went to bed! Whew!

Bloomin’Chick (Jo) aka The Eclectic Spoonie (bloominchick) We ended up ordering a pizza from Domino's at 11:30p last night because Hubb's was starving and we saw one of their commercials, lol! It was pretty tasty!