J.K Rowling discussion

Do u like Harry Potter and the philosopher's stone

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Arshia (new)

Arshia Zehra (DarrellRivers) | 15 comments I havent read it but i have seen the movie.I am gonna read it and i hope i like it.Tell me what u think abt this book or movie.

message 2: by Alyshah (new)

Alyshah Mehdi (alyshahmehdi) | 3 comments Mod
Hahaha nice thought arshi...well BTW i haven't seen the movie even haven't read the book :)

message 3: by Samia (new)

Samia (SamiaIshaq) | 13 comments hey guys ,say"what" you people haven't read the book well there is nothing to be excited about this as i knew it before,well Arshia is my best friend and every best friend of mine will have to read it at any cost as she is because i told her to,well lets get to the point if you see it from my point of view it is really a boring book but as we can't go further into more nicer parts of Harry Potter we have to reads this to get the introduction of characters,ok goodluck all of you who have started it.........................................................:)

message 4: by Alyshah (new)

Alyshah Mehdi (alyshahmehdi) | 3 comments Mod
nice Samia..i'm nt ur best friend n u r also nt mine bt still i read it soryy!!!!!

message 5: by Arshia (last edited May 24, 2010 10:09PM) (new)

Arshia Zehra (DarrellRivers) | 15 comments one things for certain theres no need to be sorry alyshah.samia if u r saying its boring it must be as u have read all the books but i had to start the discussion wit the first part coz it would b odd if i started the discussion with the seventh part so i had to start it with the first one.Hope u understood

message 6: by Samia (new)

Samia (SamiaIshaq) | 13 comments Alyshah you read Harry Potter ?????????????????????????

message 7: by Samia (new)

Samia (SamiaIshaq) | 13 comments @arshia UNDERSTOOD

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

why is not anybody writing in this group?
it is so boring!
please start a discussion!
LOL!

message 9: by Samia (new)

Samia (SamiaIshaq) | 13 comments i like the part when Dudley grows out a tail!!!heheh lol

message 10: by Arshia (new)

Arshia Zehra (DarrellRivers) | 15 comments yeah.....lol.......

message 11: by Fizza (last edited Sep 22, 2010 03:32AM) (new)

Fizza (fizzausman200gmailcom) | 17 comments i like it when dudley grows a tail and when aunt marge has been blown away...........................................
Gryffindor Courage, determination and strength of heart.

Ginny Weasley Harry Potter Ron Weasley Hermione Granger Neville Longbottom Oliver Wood

Ravenclaw Sharp mind, wisdom, creativity, and cleverness for its own sake.

Moaning Myrtle Luna Lovegood Cho Chang

Hufflepuff Loyalty, honesty, fair play, and hard work.

Cedric Diggory

Slytherin Resourcefulness, determination, cunning, ambition and a certain disregard for the rules.

Draco Malfoy Vincent Crabbe Gregory Goyle

Hogwarts Faculty

Albus Dumbledore

Gilderoy Lockhart Sybill Trelawney Severus Snape Minerva McGonagall Remus Lupin Alastor Moody Madame Hooch Professor Quirrell

Rubeus Hagrid Argus Filch

Voldemort and his henchmen

Voldemort

message 12: by Samia (new)

Samia (SamiaIshaq) | 13 comments @Fizza you have written the name of the all the character in hogwarts right?

message 13: by Fizza (last edited Dec 14, 2010 09:59AM) (new)

Fizza (fizzausman200gmailcom) | 17 comments no i didnt have time so i didnt write that ......

ps... i liked harry potter so much that i feel like killing myself!!!!!!!!!

this chance could have come to us rather than j.k rowling having that chance!!!!!!!!