TWILIGHT HATERS discussion

124 views
Twilight Lover's Topics > What are everyone's reasons for hating Bella?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 123 (123 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Rain (last edited Mar 13, 2010 08:09PM) (new)

Rain Jeys (rainjeys) Seriously. I'm a writer, and I get that Stephanie Myer isn't very good. I get that most guys think Edward is gay. I get that the fangirl things is out of control. I disagree with the whole feminist backlash against the obsessive romance (and I'm a feminist) but that's for a different topic. But what I really don't get is why everyone hates Bella.

She's needy, okay, that's true. But she's not a wimp. She's actually pretty brave when you consider what she's gone through. She is a bit self-absorbed, but certainly not STUCK-UP and at least she REALIZES when she's being selfish, and acknowledges it as a bad thing (like when she realizes she's using Jacob).

Honestly, she reminds me of me. Pale, clumsy, insecure bookworm. I like her. I just do. Is it such a bad thing to be depressed when someone you love deeply leaves you forever? Does it really make you pathetic? Cause I think it makes you kind of human, and yes, emotional. But why is that a bad thing?

I don't want to try to convince you all that Twilight is God's gift to mankind or anything, I'm just trying to understand the Bella hatred. Anyone want to help me? Also, I've just started book 2 so please, since I'm trying to be nice here, don't spoil the other two for me. :)

Thanks everyone!

Oh, also. I DO get that she is ordinary, and why people wonder why such a fuss is made over someone so boring. But I thought that was kind of the point. She's boring and ordinary so that girls reading the books can imprint themselves onto her. I mean, how many seventeen-year-olds have fully developed personalities and a sense of self purpose?


message 2: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) I don't like Bella because she's a Mary Sue and she's not the brightest crayon in the box.


message 3: by Rain (new)

Rain Jeys (rainjeys) •:*:•sтερн•:*:• wrote: "I don't like Bella because she's a Mary Sue and she's not the brightest crayon in the box."

Ok. But isn't she a Mary-Sure on purpose? And no, not terribly smart. But she KNOWS she's not terribly smart. Doesn't that help?


message 4: by Laura (new)

Laura (xMagiCal) She's so sterotypical though--and not exactly brave. I'd call it stupidity, not bravery--hanging out with a bunch of vampires? Yeahhh.


message 5: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) I still dislike it.
I guess the Mary Sue doesn't count 'cause I have Zajac and Clarissa and they're kinda Mary Sues...*frowns and puts thinking cap on*


message 6: by Rain (last edited Mar 13, 2010 08:30PM) (new)

Rain Jeys (rainjeys) Well, you COULD look at it as she's unprejudiced, and that's why she hangs out with the vampires. She tries to see them for who they are and not WHAT they are. By brave, I mean that she sacrificed her own life to save her mother, which is not wimpy. She also risked her own life to save Edward at the end of New Moon. Also not wimpy.

She IS stereotypical, but I think that was intentional, so that most girls could relate to her.


message 7: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) I remember more reasons!
Wait...you already said that part ><
Oh well, I'll say it again: she needs Edward too much.
That may not seem like much, but I've been brought up with a feminist.


message 8: by Rose (new)

Rose (Iceclaw) | 2069 comments Wow, Julia! First thing I have to say.....

Um... well I don't like the way Bella instantly beleives that Edward is a vamp, would you? And she can't defend herself, like what Steph says: she needs Edward to much. And (as already said) she's a Mary Sue in nine hundred and twenty eight thousand ways. You don't instantly know you love someone after the first date, and the moment she came to Forks (I think that's the towns name) five or so guys fall in love with her-if she's so loveable don't you think she would have been dumped before? She says at one point that Edward is her first boyfriend or something along those lines, but yet instantly she's the keeper of five boys hearts after the first week of school.


message 9: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade | 1257 comments -Bella isn't all that smart, which is fine. HOWEVER, at the beginning of Twilight, when she first starts at Forks High School, she tells us over and over that she's already covered all the material because she was in "advanced" classes back in Phoenix.
-She admits she's selfish... but doesn't do anything to stop herself.
-She admits she's using Jacob... but doesn't stop using him.
-She admits she's hurting Edward by hanging with Jacob... but she doesn't really try to resolve the issue, other than the usual "NU BE FRIENDSSSSS" thing.

Among other things, of course.


message 10: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (StalkerNinja) Julia wrote: "Seriously. I'm a writer, and I get that Stephanie Myer isn't very good. I get that most guys think Edward is gay. I get that the fangirl things is out of control. I disagree with the whole feminist..."

I beg to differ on what you said about her being a “bookworm”


message 11: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (StalkerNinja) dang, so tru


message 12: by Rain (new)

Rain Jeys (rainjeys) I'm sorry, Rose.

I never meant to say that having a fully-developed sense of self and purpose at 17 was weird or a bad thing. Personally, I've always had a complete sense of self. I actually really baffled me for a while that other people didn't know themselves. That line in "Juno", when she says "I don't really know what kind of girl I am" confused the hell out of me, and I asked other people about it and was told that apparently THAT was normal, and I was not. I always knew I wanted to write, too. I finished my first book at 17, and have been writing for as long as I can remember. So I hear you.

And no, you didn't spoil anything for me. Please, rant away! :)


message 13: by Rain (new)

Rain Jeys (rainjeys) Maybe she's not a bookworm. When I was in high school (I'm 23) it wasn't exactly considered cool to read, so I like the fact that she's read all the books on her reading list and has an appreciation for the classics.

I read something that said that Stephanie Meyer switched high school and experienced what Bella did, with guys suddenly noticing her. I'm sure it happens. I remember at my high school, a nerdy guy one year being heavily sought after the next. Myself, I'm pretty sure I gained an attractiveness point by switching coastlines, because the women here just aren't as pretty, imho.

This will probably make you all hate me, but I actually knew I was in love with my husband after only 10 days. We've been together since May 2004. So sometimes it does happen. Her reaction to the knowledge that Edward is a vampire was a little odd. She should have been more shocked.

As for her being anti-feminist, it's my turn to rant. Are feminists now REALLY against love? Is it now a BAD THING to want to connect with another human being? Is it a bad thing to be decimated by the loss of someone you love? I am all for female empowerment, but I think that means embracing female traits, like being emotional, and wanting love. Because if all we're supposed to do is focus on our careers and being successful, well, it's just empty and meaningless. I'll take pathetic over empty any day.


message 14: by Rain (new)

Rain Jeys (rainjeys) That sounded off. Wanting love isn't really a "female trait", but sometimes society would have you believe it is.


message 15: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) I never said that feminists were against love. *sticks out tongue*


message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't like Bella because she let Edward become her life.


message 17: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade | 1257 comments Good point. The whole Bella/Edward thing has all those "warning signs" of an abusive relationship in the pamphlets people chuck at me in school/online/wherever. (Although they're just wasting their pamphlets on me, because I have quite a bit of COMMON SENSE and know if I'm totally screwed or not. And also because I don't have a boyfriend.)


message 18: by Rose (new)

Rose (Iceclaw) | 2069 comments Juxtapose... I SHALL LOOK THAT UP!!!!! Yeah, if you take my vocabulary and take it one step down it's Stephanie Meyers. WHICH IS WHY I SLEEP WITH A DICTIONARY!!! That came out wrong... I have my dictionary next to me on my bed, his name is Bob and he is awesome. AND I FOUND A THESAURUS (I probably spelled that wrong... XD I'm pitiful I know)... I shall lurve him and his name shall be.... Bob?


EW BELLA WANTS TO RAPE EDWARD!!!! I shall tuck that away in my stash. Yeah you're so right Rose! They have no life outside each other, it's pitiful. And the reason you might consider Bella smart is A) she's in advanced classes and B) she read Wuthering Heights, which is so HARD!! I was ready to kill myself with Jane Eyre... so many BIG WORDS. And I call myself a writer..... I remember once I was reading a book and I came across a word that I didn't know, so I wrote it on my arm.... and then my arm was covered in BIG words....


message 19: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (StalkerNinja) Tru troo

lol, "juxtapose" was on my Spelling Bee Test


message 20: by Rose (new)

Rose (Iceclaw) | 2069 comments I can't spell for crap. But I'm better than my mom.

jux·ta·pose   /ˈdʒʌkstəˌpoʊz, ˌdʒʌkstəˈpoʊz/ Show Spelled[juhk-stuh-pohz, juhk-stuh-pohz:] Show IPA
–verb (used with object),-posed, -pos·ing.
to place close together or side by side, esp. for comparison or contrast.


message 21: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (StalkerNinja) i have a friend who cant spell to save his life


message 22: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 16, 2010 08:05AM) (new)

Nightshade wrote: "Good point. The whole Bella/Edward thing has all those "warning signs" of an abusive relationship in the pamphlets people chuck at me in school/online/wherever. (Although they're just wasting their..."

I don't even know those signs... God I should look that up
but he runs her life, uses physical aggression to get her to do stuff sometimes, keeps her away from her family


message 23: by Amani (last edited Mar 16, 2010 09:38PM) (new)

Amani | 1397 comments Well, Julia, have these statements answered your question?


message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

They should have lol
because we put some pretty good reasons on the table.


message 25: by Amani (new)

Amani | 1397 comments Yes, yes we did lol


message 26: by Mutt (new)

Mutt | 98 comments Okay, Julia, I'm gonna reply to this thread by taking chunks out of your posts and add my own thoughts.

"She's needy, okay, that's true. But she's not a wimp. She's actually pretty brave when you consider what she's gone through. She is a bit self-absorbed, but certainly not STUCK-UP and at least she REALIZES when she's being selfish, and acknowledges it as a bad thing (like when she realizes she's using Jacob)."

From what I've figured out, I'm sorry, but she is a wimp. An immature, manipulating wimp. When she figured out that she got visions of Edward while her life was in danger, she did everything that she could to keep that. She also made Jacob her whore because she couldn't have what she wanted. Even if she acknowledges it, she doesn't stop until she gets what she wants.

"Honestly, she reminds me of me. Pale, clumsy, insecure bookworm. I like her. I just do. Is it such a bad thing to be depressed when someone you love deeply leaves you forever? Does it really make you pathetic? Cause I think it makes you kind of human, and yes, emotional. But why is that a bad thing?"

Nobody here is saying that love is a bad thing, but that level of obsessive behaviour simply is not healthy. I fall in love quickly and easily and it felt like hellfire whenever it ended. We all get that, but Bella, rather than deal with her issues and get on with her life, whines, manipulates and treats others like trash so that she can feel a little better
for a while. These are traits of a weak, shallow individual who would be better off as a smoothie for the Volturi.

"Oh, also. I DO get that she is ordinary, and why people wonder why such a fuss is made over someone so boring. But I thought that was kind of the point. She's boring and ordinary so that girls reading the books can imprint themselves onto her. I mean, how many seventeen-year-olds have fully developed personalities and a sense of self purpose?"

It's not that she is ordinary, but the fact that she is underwritten so that the imprinting is so successful for teens that should ideally know better.

"Well, you COULD look at it as she's unprejudiced, and that's why she hangs out with the vampires. She tries to see them for who they are and not WHAT they are. By brave, I mean that she sacrificed her own life to save her mother, which is not wimpy. She also risked her own life to save Edward at the end of New Moon. Also not wimpy."

There is a very big difference between 'not prejudiced' and 'not thinking.' Understanding the perspective of a different race is on thing, but getting in comfy with a SPECIES known pretty much solely for being insanely powerful and feeding on your own species is another completely. As far as Bella risking her own life goes, it's already been established that Bella isn't that bright. She often acts without thinking things through. This isn't bravery.

"This will probably make you all hate me, but I actually knew I was in love with my husband after only 10 days. We've been together since May 2004. So sometimes it does happen. Her reaction to the knowledge that Edward is a vampire was a little odd. She should have been more shocked."

As far as knowing that you were in love after ten days, good on you. Sometimes you just know.

I have serious concerns for Bella's mental health though. As well as the issues I mentioned before, she accepts Edward is a mythical creature with little to no issues and seems to have an unnatural inability to form meaningful relationships with normal humans.

"
As for her being anti-feminist, it's my turn to rant. Are feminists now REALLY against love? Is it now a BAD THING to want to connect with another human being? Is it a bad thing to be decimated by the loss of someone you love? I am all for female empowerment, but I think that means embracing female traits, like being emotional, and wanting love. Because if all we're supposed to do is focus on our careers and being successful, well, it's just empty and meaningless. I'll take pathetic over empty any day."

Once again, I am forced to bring Bella's mental health into question. Yes, the loss of a relationship can decimate you for a while. But refusing to heal out of stubbornness and inability to deal is not healthy. I agree that there is more to life than career, but there is also more than one male in the universe. A few weeks is healthy, but Bella's months of moping are stepping out of normal teen emotionality and straight into the realms of obsession.

All of the story seems to be told by Bella. Considering how often I've had to call Bella's sanity into question, I'm forced to question whether or not there really WAS an Edward....


message 27: by Amani (new)

Amani | 1397 comments XD awesomely said Mutt


message 28: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (last edited Mar 19, 2010 11:24PM) (new)

Jamine Isabel E. Uy (Candy-Rain) | 3069 comments Mod
I hate Bella because she's in the Twilight saga. And Twilight (and all other books involved) is (are) the only book (books) that guarantees (guarantee) Mary-Sueish characters, no character development, no thesaurus, pedophaelia, and utter and complete stupidity. Thus it is a waste of time arguing why we hate Bella. :)

THE END


message 29: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Jamine Isabel E. Uy (Candy-Rain) | 3069 comments Mod
The Rain, has SPOKEN!! :P


message 30: by Amani (new)

Amani | 1397 comments XD


message 31: by Fangirl Musings (new)

Fangirl Musings (FangirlMusings) :) Very well said, Mutt!

As it is, Julia, I have to throw my two cents in by saying my reasons for hating this character are multifaceted, but if I were to note one above all others, it would be this:

Bella Swan proves that Stephanie Meyer is a laughably bad excuse for an author. In point of fact, this character proves that Meyer is incapable of good writing.

At least in my view anyhow.

Good writers build characters that are vivid and personalized. When constructing characters in stories, authors have to make their main characters unique unto themselves- simply put, they have to have a personality. If forced, I highly doubt anyone could note what Bella's personality is simply because she lacks one altogether.

Interesting characters are what make interesting stories, and as a result, they have to have their own voice and stance inside a story. An excellent writer, cliched though it is, breathes life into their characters. These characters become more than mere words on a page.

One can analyze and critique it all they want, but this simplistic idea surpasses literary rules or writing styles- it is sometimes even difficult to explain just why one author is capable of doing this over another. Basically, this concept has the power of defining whether or not one is a good writer, or not.


message 32: by Fangirl Musings (new)

Fangirl Musings (FangirlMusings) ~*~ Rain s2 Castiel ~*~ wrote: "I hate Bella because she's in the Twilight saga. And Twilight (and all other books involved) is (are) the only book (books) that guarantees (guarantee) Mary-Sueish characters, no character developm..."

*Dies laughing* I always love your logic, hon! :P


message 33: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Jamine Isabel E. Uy (Candy-Rain) | 3069 comments Mod
:D Thanks Jacque! :D

I remember one of the members here, she used to be a mod but she left the group. She said the same thing when this twitard said we were crazy for hating twilight.

I said to her.

"Us crazy for hating Twilight? It's like saying we're crazy because we hate Satan."


>_< XD


message 34: by Fangirl Musings (new)

Fangirl Musings (FangirlMusings) *Falls to floor laughing!*

Oh, perfect hon! I love the essence of that comeback! Major kudos! :)


message 35: by Casey (new)

Casey ~*~ Rain s2 Castiel ~*~ wrote: ":D Thanks Jacque! :D

I remember one of the members here, she used to be a mod but she left the group. She said the same thing when this twitard said we were crazy for hating twilight.

I said ..."

Omg! lol! epic!


message 36: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Jamine Isabel E. Uy (Candy-Rain) | 3069 comments Mod
Thank you! Thank you! :D I should make more comebacks! :P


message 37: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade | 1257 comments Rain, that is one of the most amazing comebacks I've ever heard. :D


message 38: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Jamine Isabel E. Uy (Candy-Rain) | 3069 comments Mod
Hahahaha!! God, I feel awesome now! :D Thanks Nightshade


message 39: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade | 1257 comments No problem! I love a good comeback! :D


message 40: by Abby (new)

Abby (ToxicSunshine) | 150 comments You said that since Bella is merely a seven-teen-year old, she does not have a purpose in life and should not be expected to. I'm twelve. And guess what? I've been writing a novel for two years. And that is what I want to do with my life.


message 41: by Fangirl Musings (new)

Fangirl Musings (FangirlMusings) I'm not really sure who you're referring to, Alexa, but from my perspective, Bella has no purpose in life in the story...in the context that the Meyer didn't shape the character to have goals of her own, lifetime dreams that existed outside of Edward.

This is one of my main problems with this book, because the character is written in such a way that her entire life revolves around Edward- rather than deeming to have a purpose in her life outside of him. I'm not saying that young adults or preteens can't have purpose driven lives, or long term goals. I'm 20 and I know that when I was 12 I didn't think in terms of "today" and beyond my peers. As it is, that is awesome that you've been working on a novel! I hope it pans out for you, and I know that takes major determination and drive. Which proves my point that youth can deliver a "purpose in life"- however, in this series, specifically, it's crap because the author made the character to have zero purpose- period.


message 42: by Abby (new)

Abby (ToxicSunshine) | 150 comments Jacqueline wrote: "I'm not really sure who you're referring to, Alexa, but from my perspective, Bella has no purpose in life in the story...in the context that the Meyer didn't shape the character to have goals of he..."

I was referring to the person who originally asked why everyone hates Bella so much... sometimes the "reply" button doesn't like to cooperate with me.
And yeah, I think about today, the future and the past... maybe a little too much, actually, when I was eight I almost developed an ulcer. xD


message 43: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade | 1257 comments Wooowww. ;)

I think about the future a lot, but I don't OMGOBSESS over it. However, at the same time, I DO look ahead, to a certain degree. And if I ever DID fall madly in love (or something...?), I wouldn't let it take over every aspect of my life, like Bella did in Twilight. It's unhealthy. >:(


message 44: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Jamine Isabel E. Uy (Candy-Rain) | 3069 comments Mod
Nightshade wrote: "Wooowww. ;)

I think about the future a lot, but I don't OMGOBSESS over it. However, at the same time, I DO look ahead, to a certain degree. And if I ever DID fall madly in love (or something...?),..."


You're right. However it's hard to say when you actually fall in love with someone.

I know how it feels... and sometimes you just daydream of the person and let them raid your mind. That's mainly because you feel the fever of love.

However, that fever can die down after a while, but the feeling is still there. It's good to just let the fever take over you, it feel like you're euphoric. I assure you though that that fever won't last long.

You'd get so fed up with it or you just got used to the feeling that you get to learn to control it.

Twilight just didn't let their 'fever' die down though... she let it continue through out the 4 freakin' books.

Meyer forgot that aspect of love... or maybe she just forgot her own teen life.


message 45: by Keara (last edited Mar 30, 2010 03:52PM) (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Alexa, I totally agree. I'm 14 and have had my mind set on being a librarian for five years. I already know which degrees I'll need and what colleges would be best for me. An almost-18-year-old who doesn't know what the hell she's doing with her life? Pretty pitiful.

The storyline/plot of Twilight (I'll dodge the craters in it, though):

Edward: "I am dangerous. Stay away. I love you, though. Stay with me."
Bella: "I am so ugly."
Edward: "You smell good."
Bella: "I think that I shall rape you."
Edward: "No, I don't have the self-control."
Bella: "FINE!"
Edward: "I hate you, I'm leaving."
Bella: "I think that I shall kill myself."
Edward: "I think that I shall kill myself because Bella is my whole freaking life!"
Bella: "NO! I cannot live without you! I am selfish and need you!"
Edward: "I sparkle."
Bella: "Jacob, come comfort me."
EDWARD AND BELLA: "YAY! WE ARE PREGNANT!"
Jacob: "I think that I shall become a pedo."

THE END

Stephenie Meyer changes the words around to make it seem like good writing, when it's just turd.

Basically, Bella and Edward have huge heads and loose balance a lot. They only help each other up because they can't live without each other. *bleh* Forgive me if I find that selfish. I help others up for them, not me.


message 46: by Ain020596 (last edited Mar 29, 2010 03:09AM) (new)

Ain020596 I hate bella beacause she is pathetic. This is all she says:

OHMYGAWD, I am soo ordinary, everyone loves me! OH WOE, Why are the boys just FALLING FOR ME? OhmyGOSH, Edward is sooooooo hot....THOSE MARBLE ABS! I CANNOT live without him, even though he is totally a freaking stalker, and is the worst choice as a boyfriend. Jacob WHO? Oh, that majorly sweet werewolf? OF COURSE HE DOESN'T LOVE ME! I mean, I'm so plain! So INFERIOR! I'm weak! I WANNA BE VAAAMPAAAIIRE!!!! Oh NOOO JACOB THE SWEET GUY LOVES ME! HOW CAN HE? Oh Nou, I love him too, but EDWARD IS MY LUURRVVEEEE!!! I WANNA BE A VAAAMPPAAAAIIRREE!!! I wan't edward to SCREW ME ALREADY!!! Of Course, I shall bend all of what I want to fit Edward's wants, such as marrying him when I feel like I'm gonna look like a slut screwed up, Even though I WANNA BE SCREWED BY EDWARD! RAAAWR! Jacob, I do not want to kiss you---OHMYGOD, KISSING JACOB IS AWESOME. But of course, I shall choose ULTRAPOWERFUL VAAMPIRE over werewolves, because EDWARD IS ONE!!! OHMYGOD, Screwing Edward was AWESOME--I AM PREGNANT! I WANT A KID! I SHALL NAME HER RENESMEE! HERE JACOB, I CONSENT YOU TO BE HER FUTURE HUSBAND, BECAUSE YOU ACTUALLY LOVED THE EGG IN MY OVARY INSTEAD OF ME! WE SHALL LIVE TOGETHER FOREVAAAHH!!!!!!!!!!!


message 47: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) AMEN, AIN!


message 48: by Fangirl Musings (new)

Fangirl Musings (FangirlMusings) Your Friendly Neighborhood Grammar Nazi wrote: "Alexa, I totally agree. I'm 14 and have had my mind set on being a librarian for five years. I already know which degrees I'll need and what collages would be best for me. An almost-18-year-old who..."

Holy GOD, hon- I was laughing so hard reading that, my sides are KILLING me!!!! That was a damned near perfect synopsis of Twilight! Major kudos.

"Stephenie Meyer changes the words around to make it seem like good writing, when it's just turd."

*Points up and laughs* -- I'm not sure why that particular phrase hit me as funny as it did, but I ended up spewing Sprite out of my nose I laughed so hard! Embarrassing AND painful, LOL. :)


message 49: by Fangirl Musings (new)

Fangirl Musings (FangirlMusings) Alexa wrote: "Jacqueline wrote: "I'm not really sure who you're referring to, Alexa, but from my perspective, Bella has no purpose in life in the story...in the context that the Meyer didn't shape the character ..."

Ohh, okay, hon. I'm sorry then for the misunderstanding. *Laughs* The reply button can indeed be a douche-aroni, no doubt :).


message 50: by Fangirl Musings (new)

Fangirl Musings (FangirlMusings) Ain020596 wrote: "I hate bella beacause she is pathetic. This is all she says:

OHMYGAWD, I am soo ordinary, everyone loves me! OH WOE, Why are the boys just FALLING FOR ME? OhmyGOSH, Edward is sooooooo hot....THO..."


"YOU ACTUALLY LOVED THE EGG IN MY OVARY INSTEAD OF ME!"....

Great gods :|...When put that way, which is exactly what happened...it really kind of hits home how pathetic the whole series really, truly is :|.

It's so bad it surpasses the level of being a bad joke and just enters the atmosphere of being just plain sad :|


« previous 1 3
back to top