Rose's Role-Play Emporium discussion

Romance > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 166 (166 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((Start here!))

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 13, 2010 11:38PM) (new)

Peter was at Starbucks, working.

message 3: by Athena (new)

Athena Nikki stopped at starbucks. It was kind of early on a saturday morning. She was on her way to go see Mina. She walked inside, adjusting her glasses slightly and ordered a coffee.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Peter smiled as he handed Nikki her order, "Here you go"

message 5: by Athena (new)

Athena She smiled back. "Thank you." she walked over to one of the tables, and slid in. She pulled out a score she had to memorize for monday and started looking it over.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Peter watched her, as he made other peoples drinks.

message 7: by Athena (new)

Athena She put her head on the table. It was too early for music. She put it away, and just enjoyed her coffee staring out the window, as it started to drizzle outside.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Peter kept working

message 9: by Athena (new)

Athena Nikki got up half an hour later, and left. It was still drizzling as she walked to her car.

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 13, 2010 11:46PM) (new)

Peter sighed as she left, the drizzling rain matched his mood.

message 11: by Athena (new)

Athena She got in the car as some knocked on her window. She glanced up and locked the doors. He knocked again. She almost growled as she got out.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Peter made another frapichono

message 13: by Athena (new)

Athena Nikki and the guy walked back inside. He ordered a coffee as she down at the table again.

message 14: by Rana ♥ (new)

Rana ♥ (ranaluvskorbenlondon) | 2 comments Megan walked into Starbucks and saw that a little crowd. She smiled knowing she wouldn't be bothered much. She walked up to the counter and ordered. When she noticed the guy behind the counter was really cute. "Hey, I'm Megan." she said smiling and taking her coffee.

message 15: by Athena (new)

Athena The guy slid in next to her and wrapped his arm around her. She pushed him away.

message 16: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) A short young girl walked up to a table with two cofees and a slice of shortbread. Her brown hair bouncing along her shoulders.
"Hey Clo. Me,Filly. I brought some coffee." Filly jumped on the seat.

message 17: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) "Who is that?" Filly whispered to Cloe.
"Dunno. Looks like that one is Ginny." She replied willingly. Filly munched on her shortbread, staring at the unknown people in the table across.

message 18: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) "No, but who are you? Cloe clames to know you." Filly raised her head and continued to try and figure out who the strange people were.

message 19: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) "I'm Filly. This is Cloe." Filly pointed to her bst friend. Cloe stood up, her mouth for of shortbread.
"Do I know you?" She mocked muffly.
Sitting back down, Cloe payed no more attention.

message 20: by Athena (new)

Athena Nikki went to go see Mina. She sighed, sadly when she had to go back school. She hated being single.

message 21: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) "Hello?" Filly asked as everyone left the building. Only she and Cloe were left.

message 22: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) "Cloe..." Filly glanced over her shoulder, Cloe had vanished.
"She knew your name.- Filly scratched at her head-I'm Filly" She announced to the fairly tall grirl infront of her. Filly shuffled her feet, not letting her sight meet th one of the gentle sweet-hearted girl.
"I'm Filly." She mumbled again.

message 23: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) "No. Don't be upset. Cloe dated a guy who claims to have dated you, she has always hated you." Filly chose her words carefully, spilling out those of importance.

message 24: by Shayla (last edited Mar 18, 2010 04:46PM) (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) "Oh. Well, Cloe still won't beleive you." Filly replied.
"You ever had friends who go on andon and on about some stupid relationship?!"She questioned sarcastically.
Maybe we could be friends,Filly thought.

message 25: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) "Ha. Me too. I turn around and make conversation witha random person. Sometimes I wish I was the one blabbing on about aboy." Filly sighed.
Life is so hard, she thought.

message 26: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) "Life's boring" Filly decided to change the subject ot get somewhere.

message 27: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) 'Because it is. With out a boy, i guess?" Filly said, not knowing basically what she had said.

message 28: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) "Dudes!" Filly joked aloud.

message 29: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) "Over ther. Lets go!" Filly darted to the door, particularly enjoying the occasion.

message 30: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) "JK, Smart one."Filly commented.
She gazed at the barron landscape of the empyy lot.
"We could always look!" She explained.

message 31: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) "You seem hyper, Ginny." Filly was surprised at her new friend's excitement

message 32: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) "Awsome. I think we'll be great friends." Filly thought of the great times she and Cloe had.

Maybe, I'll have more fun with her.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Chase walked down the sidewalk with Heidi on his shoulders

message 34: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Cloe strolled on the sidewalk, not seeing Chase.
She willingly closed her eyes. Not knowing, she bumped into Chase, knocking Heidi off of him and onto the concrete.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Heidi started to cry at the top of her lungs. Chase turned around immediatly "OH MY GOD!" He yelled and he bent down beside Heidi

message 36: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) "I am so sorry. Lord forgive." She replied, frowning in response.
Cloe nelt down beside him and the little girl.
"YOu are? I'm Cloe." She said briefly before helping the little oe to her feet.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Heidi's hands were bleeding and she hit the back of her head. Chase picked her up "Oh my god,oh my god" He said shakily looking around for anyone to help and he looked at Cloe "I need help now!"

message 38: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) "I'm So sorry. This is my fault. My dad's a cop- he could help." Cloe rushed through the idea as she glanced hopefully at Heidi.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Heidi cried at her loudest and screamed at the top of her lungs. Chase held Heidi to his chest and he looked hopefully at Cloe "Do you have a cell phone on you?!" He asked

message 40: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) "Sure do." She pulled out a black touch screen and put against her head, shouldering it to keep it up.
She ran a hand over Heidi' head and toyed with her hair.
"Dad. Emergency. Quick! An amblence , something!" She called into the phone.
She hung up.
"He'll be her in about ten minutes." Cloe glided her fingers over Chase's face. Let a relieving glance trail to his glaeming eyes.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Chase looked at her worried as Hell "Heidi please don't cry hunny you'll be fine" He said hugging her to him closing his eyes one single tear rolling down his cheek

message 42: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) "She'll be okay. Your sis?" Cloe changed the subject to keep up the mood.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"My daughter" He said keeping her close to his chest as tight as he could

message 44: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) "Oh. Your quite young to be a father." Riley replied, watching the road as athe sound of sirens rang near.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know" He said bouncing her gently "I was 15 when her mother had her...."

message 46: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) "Nice. Dad!" Riley realized her father was pulling up.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

He kissed her bleeding head "It'll be alright Heidi it'll be alright" He soothed

message 48: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) "Dad! Hiedi fell on the ground and is bleeding like crazy!" Cloe rushed through what happened.

((GTG))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Ooc Alright Bye!

Chase looked at them and he gave Cloe's dad Heidi

message 50: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) "Get in the car!" Cloe's dad yelled.

« previous 1 3 4