Rose's Role-Play Emporium discussion

Spy > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 51 (51 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((Start!))

message 2: by Eli (new)

Eli Reyes (pxndxEli) | 10 comments Amelia is walking through the halls of what is to be her new school and home for the next few years. <<"My first day at this school wow I can believe it one day i know nothing about my parents the next day i find that they were once spies of this same institution. all this girls... i wonder if im gonna fit with all of them">> thinking in her mind.

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 17, 2010 06:54AM) (new)

Hart gripped her leg, the throwing knives that were tied around her leg were a bit itchy. She felt the other leg, her gun was secure. She looked around the bus, General Stravhoski said all of the girls attending Garvin Academy for Girls were also part of the cia. She was also told that she was the most advanced of the spies attending G A G. <> she thought. The bus pulled up to gag and students filed out into what was probably a death trap. Hart knew all of her training, in fact, she was one of the teachers in combat, but she still got a roommate and schedule.

message 4: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) Annie decided she would find her room first and hoped she would get an okay roommate

message 5: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) ((sure))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Hart walked into the school and filed with the line of students to the dorm. She found her room and put her bags on the bed. "Perfect," she began, "they took my orders on how to style my room, and no roommate! I love being a teacher!" she said with her hand on her hip and a wide smirk on her face.

message 7: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) Annie spent 20 minutes in line for a room asighnment and then went to her room

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Hart knew that the rooms were filled with traps for training so she kicked the lightswitch and something fell above her on the ceiling. She immediatley layed on her stomach, she was a great spy. She looked up to see that test one- a pinata of a ninja. She kicked the pinata and a tablet computer fell out. She picked it up and clicked a button on the side.
General Stravohski was on the screen. "greetings agent Hart, I have been waiting for you." she began as she took off her reading glasses and turned sternly to Hart. "You cannot tell anyone this but the academy is in trouble, fulcrum has tapped into the gag computer and know where we are. Your mission is to protect the students at gag, they're all spies, but they dont know of fulcrum. Keep them safe, and make sure they know nothing. Keep this tablet for school uses, and to talk to me, you're not here to teach, you're here to protect, Sargent Lancaster is teaching the class with you, she'll do the teaching." General Stravhoski said, logging off.

message 9: by Casey (new)

Casey Gaige was at her workroom in the school, building something with metal that looked like a spider.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Hart was kicking walls and switches, revealing all traps set by the school when three beeps went through the loud speeker. She peered down at her loud speaker key and saw that three beeps means for all students and staff to report to gym 6a. She slipped on a leather jacket and headed out the door.

message 11: by Eli (new)

Eli Reyes (pxndxEli) | 10 comments As right now Amelia was hating the school, everything was so crazy with girls going about every where and she knew that sooner or later a roommate was to be assigned to her. "this is so frustating" she thought

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Hart walked into the gym, which was practically empty, only a few gag students had shown.

message 13: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) Annie walked into her room and saw her roommate "hey whats your name" she said trying to be polite

message 14: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) "annie so how did you end up here" asked annie

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Hart walked in as they played the three beeps again.
"Hart, you wanna make the announcement?" Hart's colleague Susie said.
"Sure." she took the microphone, "All garvin students and faculty, please report to gym 6a, I repeat, all garvin students and faculty, please report to gym 6a immediatley."

message 16: by Eli (new)

Eli Reyes (pxndxEli) | 10 comments "oh now what, i hope it doesn't take long" said Amelia to herself... where was gym 6a she didn't remembered.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Hart stood behing the podium with the other teachers, she felt special being the age of a student and teaching. She smiled as students flooded into the gym. Susie tapped her on the back, letting her know she should greet the group. She stood up and cleared her throat as she went to the podium.
"Hello, my Name is Hart and I am one of your combat training teachers." she began

message 18: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) "cool" annie said

message 19: by Eli (new)

Eli Reyes (pxndxEli) | 10 comments "she is a teacher, she is probably my age? this school is getting even weirder" Amelia thought. she scanned the gym and saw all the girls they looked so not like spies but she guessed they had to be good so that they were here, she wondered if she was.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Hart cleared her throat again. "Welcome Garvin Academy for Girls," she looked at Susie and she gave her a thumbs up, Susie said something while holding her ear microphone and the room went into lockdown. Girls gasped as the rom ws concealed.

message 21: by Casey (new)

Casey Gaige, being one of the staff, frowned at the lockdown. Sure, if needed, she could easily bust her way out, but it was making her a little claustrophobic. She pushed her goggles up, so they wouldn't cover her eyes.

message 22: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) "probably go see how the rest of the student body looks lets go to the gym" annie sugseted

message 23: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) "have you seen any snack machines yet im starving" annie asked

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Silence girls, you know you aren't here to learn about science and math! You are going to be in training for the c i a! breath a word of this out and you will be in a secret underground base! Clear?" Hart boomed.

message 25: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) "wow i was just hungry"annie wisperred to ginny

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Now that we all understand what's going on, let's give you guys a brief description. You are recruits for the cia and we are not joking, each one of you will go through extensive training for your future. Your rooms are rigged with traps to test your reflexes, and girls we have one more thing to tell you, we are letting boys into gag, gag is now just called ga." she said, snapping her fingers as a curtain dropped on the right wall and hundreds of also puzzled boys stared, they just found out that garvin academy for boys, was now also, ga.

message 27: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) "guys, maybe this wont be so boring" annie wispered again

message 28: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) "really could this lady be any more boring im still hungry too" annie said

message 29: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) "come on lets go back she wont notice me leaving how good are you at sneaking out" annie asked

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"You!" she shouted, glaring at the girl trying to stand up silently, "Where are you going?!"

message 31: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) "then do you want to go or stay here" annie asked

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sit down, you will ask before leaving! Do you even know what just happened or were you to busy talking?" she said pointing to the room of petrified boys.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well miss smart, you will be seated, here is General Susie, she is here to give you your assighnment."

message 34: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) "yeah she said it all" annie said

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Susie talked away about how they each needed to find a male partner and then pair up with two other groups of partners for your training. Susie told Hart that she already was paired with James, a boy her age with the same assighnment to protect, and she saw him, the boy who was speaking to the boys. ~He's kinda cute.~ she thought as Susie dissmissed the group to go find partners.

message 36: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) ((we can make them later))

message 37: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) ((really mad right now so im not going to make them yet and i gtg))

message 38: by Eli (new)

Eli Reyes (pxndxEli) | 10 comments "ok i thought this was a school for only girls; i'm not good working with people i work alone now what i fucking hate this school i should have stayed where i was" thought Amelia while scanning to see whoh else seemed alone.

message 39: by Eli (new)

Eli Reyes (pxndxEli) | 10 comments ((do we create another character or what... a boy character cuz we need them))

message 40: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) ((how about everyone creates one and then we can mix match them later(so no one is rping by them selves) and can you not use the F word (my parents threaten to check my history))

message 41: by Eli (new)

Eli Reyes (pxndxEli) | 10 comments Madelyn wrote: "((how about everyone creates one and then we can mix match them later(so no one is rping by them selves) and can you not use the F word (my parents threaten to check my history))"

ok sorry i wll not use it any more tanx for telling me

message 42: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) ((me too))

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((i did mine.... sorry if u guys r mad.... i felt bad if any guys wanted to join the rp))

message 44: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) ((oh well they can make them))

message 45: by Madeline (last edited Mar 21, 2010 07:17PM) (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) jake was confused because that girl who just smarted off looked familiar

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

James and Hart sat down together, "Hey my name is James."
"Hart, how did you become a spy?"
"Confidential" they both giggled and continued talking

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

They were interupted, their mission was to go on laptops, that dropped from the ceiling, and find a "secret file" about "Jessa Perkowitz", a made up spy.

"You know I helped make up Jessa" James said as he clicked on the file.
"Wow, you made it really hard to find, you just go to the gega watz file under JPg, very clever, but I know you built a firewall, the password is her deceased baby daughter's name, Annie. You can find that in the millotron fax saved under firefox history. Easy." she said, taking over the laptop and passing through security, "Done." she said as she raised her hand for General to see.

"Very nice." James said giving her a slight punch on the shoulder.
"Thanks, you know, you really need to work on your security, weak." she said smiling. They giggled and laughed about... well anything.

message 48: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) ((both of them can peter and jake be roommates))
"hey im annie" she said hes cute she tought
"hey im jake" jake said to ginny

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

They started to create a new file for tomorrow's assembly, this person named Anna Coburn, a rich woman who works for the mafia.
"Ooooooh! She should have no kids and her boyfriend, Vladmir Perkous, who has twins named Viktor Krouch Perkous, and... ummm... Verona Shills Perkous!" Hart said,
"Vladmir, Viktor and Verona! Like it, but Perkous? That would be under file a of the j- watz, we need to make it something like Zoudasax."
"Nice, like the use of z and x!" she said. They both giggled and continued typing in numbers.

message 50: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) "thanks well what do we do now" annie said blushing

"well nice to meet you ginny" he said shyly

« previous 1