Rose's Role-Play Emporium discussion

Villain > roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 72 (72 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((Start here!))

message 2: by Sketchy Z (last edited Mar 14, 2010 07:03AM) (new)

Sketchy Z ((OKAY!!))

Tabetha leaned back on the abandoned house, and waited for her boss to get back. If only he wasn't so slow....

message 3: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z Leo walked across the streets, and then leaned against a tree. Where is she?! He wondered.

message 4: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z Leo saw her, and then waved, smiling. Thats not the girl....But Maybe she would have seen Tabetha around here somewhere....

message 5: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z "Hello." He said, walking over to her, slowly and gracefully. "Whats up?"

message 6: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z "The sky. My names Leo."

message 7: by Athena (new)

Athena Nikki walked around.

message 8: by Athena (new)

Athena Nikki wasnt watching where she was going and walked into Ginny.

message 9: by Athena (new)

Athena "No I'm sorry." she helped Ginny back up to herbfeet.

message 10: by Athena (new)

Athena "Im Nikki." she took her hand and shook it then let go.

message 11: by Athena (new)

Athena Nikki looked at him. "Hi."

message 12: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z "Hello. Hey, have any of you seen a girl about my height, pale, and a little cross?" He asked.

Zelda walked the streets quietly, super thin from not eating enough, and then settled down on a park bench.

message 13: by Athena (new)

Athena Nikki smiled. "No. Sorry. But ya we could help you look if you want..."

message 14: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z Leo nodded, and was about to say something when he saw the small, skinny pale girl on the park bench. "Seems like everyone is coming here...."

message 15: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z Leo smiled at her, and then said,"that girl looks dangerously thin, maybe we should see if she is okay."

message 16: by Athena (new)

Athena Nikki looked at the thin girl.

message 17: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z Leo walked over to the girl, and asked,"Are you okay."

Zelda looked at him, and smiled. "I might."

message 18: by Athena (new)

Athena Nikki just listened. She had never helped someone before.

message 19: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z Zelda shook her head, and said,"no, I'm fine. I should really be leaving now, before I do something horrible." She stood up, but a little too fast and staggered backwards.

*X♥xQuincyx♥X*=*X♥xGigglyPuffx♥X* *Harley looked out her window. She was bored in the house was pretty sure she would find fun outside, so she grabbed her jacket and made her way down the street*

message 21: by Casey (last edited Mar 15, 2010 05:04PM) (new)

Casey Cele was up in a tree, singing a pretty tune to herself. She let the wind blow her hair, liking the coolness from the breeze.

message 22: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z Leo caught her, and then said,"do what?"

message 23: by Shayla (last edited Mar 17, 2010 11:44AM) (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) "What is going on?" Morgan rounded the corner, her face dropped as she saw Leo grasping Zelda.
"I demand to know!If I dont I'll..." She warned.

message 24: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z ((Um, Leo grabbed my character, Zelda, not Cele....))
Zelda looked at him, and then pushed him off. "I've said too much, thanks for the offer, but I really need to go now!" She stood up on the bench, and then jumped off.

message 25: by Athena (new)

Athena Nikki started to walk away. Bouncing a fmall flame in the palm of her hand.

message 26: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z Zelda ran off, and then flipped onto her hands and then jumped into the trees, and ran through there.
Leo looked at this and whistled. "Wow, thats one athletic girl...."

message 27: by Athena (new)

Athena Nikki kept walking.

message 28: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z Zelda ran through the trees, and then finally got out of the park, and then jumped out of the trees and into Tabetha.

"What the he--" She cried, as Zelda accidentally landed infront of her. "Who the hell do you think you are?!" She asked, standing up with her hands on her hips.

message 29: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Morgan vanished off away from the scene and found herself in nowhere.
"Where?"

message 30: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z Tabetha pushed her off, and then scowled. She then looked at Zelda and asked,"hey, have you seen a guy about my height, pale and skinny?" Zelda looked at her and then nodded her head. "Over in the park." "Thanks."

message 31: by Shayla (last edited Mar 17, 2010 05:04PM) (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Morgan finally realized where she was, the city park.
"HELLO!" She screeched once more.
No answer.
She called again and again hoping for a simple answer.
An average height boy walked out, his guant face shaved with worry.

message 32: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z Tabetha darted into the park, and then tackled Leo to the ground, catching him by surprise. "WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?!?!" She yelled, pissed off with his actions.

message 33: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) "What is going on?!" Morgan yelled in their faces as they tussled to the ground.

message 34: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z Leo looked at Tabetha and said,"I couldn't find you! I swear!" Tabetha punched him in the stomach and then got off of him. Leo stood up and brushed off the dirt from his clothing, and then said,"This is the girl I was looking for, Tabetha."

message 35: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) "Huh?" Morgan grunted, gripping the sides of her shirt.

message 36: by Casey (new)

Casey ((could someone run into Cele?))

message 37: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Morgan ran away from the scene of the vicious tackle and headed for the park entry. Soon enough, she slammed into a fairly tall girl and both sprang back.
Morgan ran over to help the girl to her feet.
"I'm Morgan are youy okay??" She glided her hand over the girl's back to steady her.

((Cele! Thats You!))

message 38: by Casey (last edited Mar 19, 2010 01:32PM) (new)

Casey ((Thanks. :D))

Cele brushed the dirt off of her pants, and looked up. "Yeah."

message 39: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) "Good. You need any help?" Morgan asked.

message 40: by Casey (new)

Casey "Why would I need help?" Cele replied, lifting an eyebrow.

message 41: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) "Uh- Dunno. Just wondering." Morgan replied.

message 42: by Casey (new)

Casey Cele looked at her skeptically.

message 43: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) "I'm on the hero side, Smart one." Morgan shuffled her feet iritibly.

message 44: by Casey (new)

Casey Cele frowned. "Choosing sides is overrated."

message 45: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) "Exactly, I hate having to chose a side so know one kills me." Morgan was stunned at what she just realized.

message 46: by Casey (new)

Casey Cele shrugged. "I go with whatever side I feel I agree with, heroes, or villians."

message 47: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) "Thats a good idea, but I get yelled at when I switch sides." Morgan shuffled her feet in embarassment.

message 48: by Casey (new)

Casey Cele snickered. "When you don't choose sides, you don't get yelled at."

message 49: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) "Its not that simple..." Morgan trailed off, forgetting what to say.

message 50: by Casey (new)

Casey "Well, yeah, it is. If you don't pick a side, then no one expects you to follow them." Cele argued.

« previous 1