Rose's Role-Play Emporium discussion

Stranded Island > Role-Play

Comments Showing 1-50 of 815 (815 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((Start here!))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose's eyes fluttered slowly open, and just as she opened them she shut them again. Grainy, hot sand pushed into her skin, and she was instantly aware of the aching and pain over her body, the warm breeze that ruffled her damp, dirty and tangled hair. Rose lifted her head and looked around, immediately seeing palm trees and then a giant canvas of rain forest began, looking like it spread for miles.
Now sitting up, she looked around and coughed. Salt stinging her eyes and a bitter taste in her mouth.
Water. Waves. Ocean water.
"Oh no." she whispered hoarsely, suddenly frantic

message 3: by Lydia (new)

Lydia Skye held onto a piece of driftwood. The waves crashed against her. She felt sand beneath her feet and pulled herself up onto the beach. Skye laid down on her back, staring into the glare of the sun.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose jumped back in shot, a surprised scream escaping her parched throat.
Rose stared at Ginny as if she was crazy. "I'm on a god damn island. That's what." She frowned, feeling bad for snapping. She looked up to see another figure, John, stumbling towards them.
"How did you get here?" Rose asked, directing the questin to both of them

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Swimming?" Rose asked incredulously, looking towards the horizon. There didn't seem to be land for thousands of miles.
"Plane crash. I think. My memory's fuzzy." She said, rubbing her fists into her eyes then resting them on her temple

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Swimming?" Rose asked incredulously, looking towards the horizon. There didn't seem to be land for thousands of miles.
"Plane crash. I think. My memory's fuzzy." She said, rubbing her fists into her eyes then resting them on her temple

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Year.." Rose repeated slowly, staring at John. It couldn't of been that long--she wasn't dead, and not too hungry, just mainly thirsty and exhausted.
"2010, of course."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

'I'm from Washington." Rose murmured and began to trudge along

message 9: by Lydia (new)

Lydia Skye started through the trees, trying to find fruit.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Cool." She said absently, watching the sky.

message 11: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) "Hi, Im Shay." Shay came around the corner and bumped into Ginny.
"Sorry!" She apoligized. This is no way to greet a person, she thought silently to her self.

message 12: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) "Its okay. Im clumsy." Shay got herself together and reluctantly shot out her hand.
"Well?"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Zeke woke up in a piece of wreckage from the plane and tumbled out.

message 14: by Shayla (last edited Mar 18, 2010 10:38AM) (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) "I fell from the trees. I am Shay. This your friend?"
She stated, unraveling her finger and aiming in at Ginny.

message 15: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) "Hey. Where is Rohana. DANGER!" Riley yelled in the girl's face.

message 16: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) "Hello?" Shay stated, waving her hand rapidly in John's face.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Zeke stumbled onto the beach and tripped.

message 18: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) "I'm Shay. Nice to meet ya." She confronted Ginny's friend.
Stunned, she turned to let her gaze meet Ginny's.
"Who are you?" She asked dazely.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Letta sat in the wreckage of the plane and cried as the sky darkened. She hugged Alice's dead body. Letta got up and walked towards the woods, she tripped and started to crawl. She saw some other teenagers collecting food, had everyone been in her plane?

"Help..." she whimpered as she collapsed onto the sand, her arms felt paralyzed.

message 20: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) "I heard something. The beach, hurry!" She cried, making her way to Letta.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Zeke heard noises and started running.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose heard the sound and her head turned, "Oh my gosh!" she shrieked, seeing Letta and began running

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Zeke ran to letta and crouched down "Are you alright?" he asked

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose kneeled beside Letta, and tried to carefully pull her up, her eyes filled with sadness and confusion

message 25: by Casey (new)

Casey Cosmo heard a plane crash, and despite his nature to go, help, and look for surviors, he stayed put. The other islanders would help. He went back to picking coconuts from the trees, jumping from each tree to the next. Dark clouds cluttered his mind, what if no one else heard it? What if he was going insane and there was no plane after all? What if it was a rescue mission here to save them? Cosmo sighed, and began to climb down, taking his coconuts with him, as he ran to the beach.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose looked around at all the faces who were on the island. Something flickered at the corner of her eyes and she averted her gaze from Letta to Cosmo. Rose sat back on her heels and sighed, "Was everyone on that flight to Miami?" Rose asked

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose arched an eyebrow at John, then sighed again, straightening her torn clothes. "I'm Rose."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Miami." he said looking at the others

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"So you were on my flight?" Rose asked Zeke, now standing.

message 30: by Casey (new)

Casey Cosmo stayed in the background, gripping the coconuts as if his life depended on it. The amount of people was making him nervous. He thought about going back to the trees since they were here after all, but gulped instead. He dropped the coconuts and almost as if was against his will, began walking up to the other islanders.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah." he said standing up

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose's mind raced, she pressed her fingers to her face and groaned inwardly. Exhausted and tired, and in the middle of nowhere. She forced small threatening tears back and removed her hands, running one through her light brown hair, and looking around at all the islanders.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Arcades?" Rose asked incredulously, staring at John. "Doubt it." She muttered

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alright." he said walking backwards "I'm gonna go see what i can find from the wreckage."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose nodded to Zeke. "I'm going to go wash off and maybe find some food." She said, rubbing some of the encrusted blood that stuck to her face and arms.

message 36: by Casey (new)

Casey Cosmo, amazed at himself, decideed to speak. "I've been here for a year now. No arcades."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((You like Evanescence?))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((Anything Evanescence. Or perhaps Breaking Benjamin, Paramore, Incubus))

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((Powerman 5000,papa roach,rage against the machine.))

Zeke started walking off to the nearest piece of wreckage.

message 40: by Casey (new)

Casey ((...okay then.))

Cosmo desided to search the destroyed plane, for anything that could be used to his advantage.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose headed towards the shoreline, gasping, and shocked to see some red waves drifting towards her toes. Blood, she figured. Heading further down the island so no one would see her, she carefully peeled her clothes off, her shirt sticking oddly to her back. She winced in pain as she pulled off, seeing a thin line running through it, starting from the collar down to the end, it could of easily been ripped, only a centimeter left of fabric hanging on. Stepping into the water she chilled, large goose bumps raising on her skin. When she was waist deep in the water, Rose froze and cried in pain, water splashed her back and stung madly, tears threatened to drip down and she tried to get a look at her back.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Zeke took off his sweatshirt and started tearing the doors off the storage compartments ignoring the dead bodies.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose managed to see a gash of something thin, and red, that started at her collar bone. Angling her body, she managed to look at her waist, her eyes widening as she realized the line ran down from her neck to her waist. Confused, she poked it, it was squishy and more blood dribbled out. Biting her lip and ignoring her protests of pain, she used the salt water and did her best to carefully wipe the blood and dirty away. Rose mused at how she could of been cut in the first place.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

After a few minutes of searching through luggage he found a small switch blade and after slipping it into his pocket he kept looking.

message 45: by Casey (new)

Casey ((Whats with everyone stripping? XD))

Cosmo saw Zeke, but stayed clear of him. Cosmo worked as silently and as efficently as possible, knowing that the wreck would soon be washed up by the waves.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose hissed as another wave crashed into her back, stinging her cuts madly. Her body was shaking from the cold but the grime from the crash and island didn't seem to want to come off.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

He stood up and lifted a small pack he found of useless stuff and walked over to his seat pulling out his duffel bag.

message 48: by Casey (new)

Casey Cosmo left the plane, carrying clothes and shoes he thought would fit him. He stopped and picked up his coconuts before disappearing into the forest.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Zeke walked to a spot on the beach and opened his bag and put on his fedora to block the light.

message 50: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 18, 2010 07:00PM) (new)

After she cleaned up, Rose swam back to land, and held up her torn black shirt in front of her, almost to shreds. She cursed under her breath and slipped on the ratty jeans she had, and then her shirt, pulling the pieces together to make something decent to cover herself. Frowning, she gave up and left it alone, and began walking further down the beach. Red flickered in her vision, and her eyes turned toward what saw. As she got closer Rose stopped, realizing it was a dead body.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17