SECTOR -1 discussion

Fantastic Fantasy > Harry Potter

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mccaul (last edited May 19, 2008 09:01AM) (new)

Mccaul (ryanmccaul) Harry Potter is one of the most popular books in the entire world! It is almost impossible to meet someone that hasn't heard of Harry Potter.

Do you think J.K Rowling ended the book too soon? I think that it sounded as though she was in a rush to end the series.

message 2: by Derek (last edited May 20, 2008 04:58AM) (new)

Derek | 28 comments Mod
Yeah the last book was quite rushed. I think it would have been better if there was another book, so the plot would have more time to develop .

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

yah, but she sorta messed up at the end.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Rowling should make more books

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

she is, she's working on a book about like trains or smething.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

i mean about harry potter

message 7: by Mccaul (new)

Mccaul (ryanmccaul) Yeah! I think it would be so cool to read about Harry, Ro, and Hermione growing up to be adults, and get jobs!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

that would be awsome i love jk rowling harry potter books i liked the ending of the 7th alot who ever has not read it has to go read the whole series my brother it took four years of convincing to get him to read them

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

four years!?!?!?

message 10: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin (dreamsfromanotherplanet) I love the Harry Potters, but she said in an interview, that she has comletely finished with him now and wont write anymore :( I wish she would though, the grown up Harry, Ron and Hermione would be pretty cool...

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

i cant believe she said that dumbledor was gay

message 12: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin (dreamsfromanotherplanet) WHAT J.K ROWLING SAID DUMBLEDORE WAS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW ID HAVE NEVER GUESSED!!!!!!!!! EEEEWWWWWW :D

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

she did and i think it was for the publicity

message 14: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin (dreamsfromanotherplanet) OMG thats just ruined it a bit for me! cos everyone looked up to him!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

i know right

message 16: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin (dreamsfromanotherplanet) thats really wierd i never would have guessed.

message 17: by Mccaul (new)

Mccaul (ryanmccaul) Yeah! That's so so so so weird!!!!!!!!! I wonder who his special someone was? Snape? That would explain the loalty!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

lol ryan thats gud but him being gay just kills his whole image u kno adam yes it took four years i read the first and secon in third grade and ever since than i tried to get him to read em

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

well you see dumbledor isnt really gay she just said that to get attention

message 20: by Mccaul (new)

Mccaul (ryanmccaul) OK, that makes a little more sense!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah it does

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah it does

message 23: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin (dreamsfromanotherplanet) Ah right, its just wierd to say something like that even for publicity, what about all the younger kids who read Harry potter, its just wrong! :D
Sorry bout the rant...

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah that is true tho