The Haters Club discussion

i hate humans!

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Crimson Fucker (feanor01) ok i've been talking with this GRs chick for a few weeks right? And she been trying to convinced me that there is still hope for humanity... now i'm about to post part of that conversation:

Me:
Just so you know... I'm obssesed with opposing... I'm a walking contradiction, all I want is to do and have the exact opposite of everyone... I guess that's why I want to make people laugh at stuff that ain't funny... (does that makes sense?)

The GRs chick:
Hmm, I'm not sure I completely understand, it's counter to what I think of as being "sense," hah. Everyone wants to be comfortable and safe and warm so does that mean you want to be in discomfort, fear, and cold? Or basically cause others to feel that way? Or something more visceral?

Me:
Haahaha ima make this simple for you... if you were to wake up tomorrow to see every single person on this piece of rock walking toward paradise in a single line... i'd be the dude walking the other way... idk why... but it is what I do... if nobody wants it I must have it!

The GRs chick:
Now that doesn't make sense at all. Why wouldn't you want paradise?

Me:
Cuz everyone else does =) that's reason enough for me... I think we a failure... all we've done so far is wrong and I'm againts it.

The GRs chick:
I never would've pegged you for a pessimist. No hope for humankind at all?

Me:
hahahaha, I am.... big time... I will not deny that we've done beutiful things... music, art, literary master pieces... but can't said it makes it up for the horrors we've commited... war, genocide, rape, murder, discrimination.... there is no balance... we are horrible and I mean that

The GRs Chick:
But when you say "we" you're referring to the horrible minority who get the most public displays instead of the majority who are generally decent folk. Would you throw away everyone because of the evil few? That's quite the prejudiced view you've got going there

Me:
I mean we as in the human race... I do bilieve it is our fault... we suck! And most of us are evil not the other way around! Most people die out of human cruelty than nothing else... we fucking retarded! That's why I dondt watcht the news... we too fucking depressive and cruel and sick and evil.

it goes on like that for a few more pages... the thing is... that today i got this costumer right..?. guy comes orders his stupid food, paid for it, and goes to his table to eat... a few minutes after he comes holding his chalupa with his bare hands while talking on the phone... and asks for the keys to the bathroom... nothing wrong with that right? except the guys grab the keys and goes straight to the bathroom... now bare with me here! he didnt let go of his chalupa! and he didnt let go of his cellphone... and off he went to the bathroom... now a few minutes after he comes back (care to guess what took him so long?) still holding the damn chalupa and the cellphone... with really dry hands... and thanks me for the keys... and goes back to his table! now i'm standing there... in shock! i mean in fucking shock!!! this guy proly took a shit in a public bathroom, while talking on the phone... and ate his chalupa!!!! imagine!!! all the mother fucking millions of years of evolution that took mother nature to create that person... or if you into the good shit... imagine that this man was made based on a superior being... the wars fought... the resources wasted... oh god! and still this chick has hope in humanity!!!! fuck that!!!! there is no hope for us!!! that's for fucking sure!!!!

message 2: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Big deal. So he has poop on his chalupa. He's an asshole. That doesn't mean we all are. I love humans. We rock. Top of the foodchain baby!

The Crimson Fucker (feanor01) i rest my case...

message 4: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I have a problem with this whole line of thinking. Just because some people are assholes you should give up on all of us? Hitler was a motherfucker. Mother Theresa was sweet. We're all different. If you really care, be a good person. Walking in the opposite direction of paradise just makes you a moron. I think this says it all:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUrqFk...

message 5: by Harry (new)

Harry  (Harry_Harry) It took all of those "mother fucking millions of years of evolution" for him to not shit on the counter of the place and then pick it up and throw it across the room. Let's be happy with what we've got...could be worse.

message 6: by The Crimson Fucker (last edited Mar 13, 2010 05:50PM) (new)

The Crimson Fucker (feanor01) omg!!! i'm the the only one who is ashamed of being human??? dude!!! he was shiting' talking on the phone, and freaking eating!!! in a public bathroom!!!!

message 7: by Harry (new)

Harry  (Harry_Harry) Oh, don't get me wrong, he is a disgusting piece of shit, but I still think we've come a long way..."evolution" wise.

message 8: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Here's the thing - humans fu@#ing kick ass! The problem is that they kick ass at everything, including death, destruction and mayhem.

Joshua Nomen-Mutatio "The human race tends to remember the abuses to which it has been subjected rather than the endearments. What's left of kisses? Wounds, however, leave scars."
— Bertolt Brecht

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 14, 2010 09:50AM) (new)

I love us. Except some of us.

But I do especially love some of us. And I like most of us.

message 11: by David (new)

David I hate people who quote dead people. Lazy loser, go find someone with a spine who is living. I poop on Brecht's chalupa. And why do you think Brecht called his principle Verfremdung seffekt? Well, tardo, it loosely means: "Humans suck, they should eat poop, all is helpless, what do you think of those apples? Does it make you feel weird?" Learn German, dispense with the flowery translation.

message 12: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments David, do you hate humans? Are you ashamed to be one?

The Crimson Fucker (feanor01) david... please!!!!!!!!!!!! pleaseeee!!!!!!!!!!!! expand!

message 14: by Eh?Eh! (new)

Eh?Eh! | 443 comments I thought the quote was germane. It reminded me of how the media sucks at reporting good news. War going on? Murder? 24-hour in-depth coverage! Acts of charity or love? Maybe 5 minutes after the weather. The positive doesn't sell or get ratings. So the negative is constantly emphasized and pounded into us. I hate the news.

That big German word, I had to look it up - it is depressing! Correct me if I'm wrong (with expletives, heh), but it's a theatrical technique where the audience doesn't connect emotionally with the actor/scene and considers it all just from an intellectual standpoint? That seems to be the opposite of acting. Isn't theater supposed to stomp and yank your heartstrings?

Joshua Nomen-Mutatio I like the quote. I think it's an accurate enough truism to merit quoting. Sorry it offended you to the point that you became another hyper-aggressive weirdo, unprovoked, and over-attacking people on the internet.

message 16: by Eh?Eh! (new)

Eh?Eh! | 443 comments Y'know, I'm wondering if maybe that guy just went into the bathroom for privacy while talking on the phone. A room where no one would eavesdrop? Because if he was holding a chalupa in one hand and a cellphone in the other, how would he manipulate clothing and TP? Ah, BunWat has already brought this up.

The Crimson Fucker (feanor01) he was holding the phone with his shoulder... I shake every time I think about that!

The Crimson Fucker (feanor01) Eh... I did a perfect game.... I kill em all without dying once... one of the happiest moments of my life and nobody around to share with! If I could feel something I think id be sad!

message 19: by Eh?Eh! (new)

Eh?Eh! | 443 comments Hmm, I still think he could've gone in there without doing business. Did he come out with white powder under his nose?

Aww, congratulations on your simulated killings! You don't feel sadness because the video games have drained it out of you...isn't that what concerned parents believe?

message 20: by David (new)

David Hey bub, it's the hater's club. From my understanding there is no rule or reason we shouldn't hate each other and through this common bond forge a new society to complain about. Verfremdungseffekt could go further than just lacking emotional connection tween audience and players. Setting up stage actions so the audience cannot really see what is happening and become annoyed. Or an unsatisfying ending, could be no closure, or not in line with the rest of the play (nonsense ending). There are many ways to make the distance a "fuck you" to the audience.

message 21: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments David, is English your primary language? Just curious.

message 22: by David (new)

David fonzo-- not sure what you wanted expanded but on the "finding a living person to quote," seems like every one quotes dead people. Why? Unlike the spineless age we live in, where everything is malleable, the dead cannot change their words. Maybe that is it. Or it has to be laziness. There are living people who provide quips more addressed to our age, why not find and use them? Better yet, use unknown living people to add weight to your points. Use poets and unread fiction writers. There is no other use for literature currently other than for creating adaptable screenplays (usually, again by far dead people, so there are no royalty payments), so why not.

message 23: by Eh?Eh! (new)

Eh?Eh! | 443 comments David, are you Wolverine? He's the only one I've ever heard using "bub," y'know, onscreen. Maybe as a distancing tool since he was such a loner.

message 24: by David (new)

David No, bub, not Wolverine. But if you post your physical address here I could mail you a full moon poop for authentication.

message 25: by Eh?Eh! (new)

Eh?Eh! | 443 comments What? Is "full moon poop" another German thing?

Servius  Heiner Apparently you never experienced a moon landing... or a potato mash.

message 27: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Oh, just get a room and get it overwith.

message 28: by Eh?Eh! (new)

Eh?Eh! | 443 comments What?

message 29: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Eh! wrote: "What?"

You, David, room, overwith.

message 30: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments *shuts eyes! refuses to look it up!!*

message 31: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments You know you're going to look it up, Gretchen. That or ask Fonoso.

message 32: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Nope. Not going to. I'm in a pure mood today.

Servius  Heiner chicken shit.

too much raid fumes?

message 34: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Gretchen wrote: "Nope. Not going to. I'm in a pure mood today."

We'll see how long that lasts.

message 35: by smetchie (last edited Mar 17, 2010 08:34AM) (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Servius Sextus Heiner wrote: "chicken shit.

too much raid fumes?"

Yes. The raid fumes have purified my soul. Tra la la. Rainbows and Unicorns.
*grins. bobs head back and forth to imaginary music. leaves a trail of glitter*

Servius  Heiner purified=brain damage... you're not suppose to drink it doof.

message 37: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I think I huffed it. I wanted to get off the computer but it was amusing me.