Vampire Roleplay discussion

Vampires > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,036 (1036 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Ooc: Start

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Zayy perched on a tree looking for her next prey.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Jeydon walked in the forest looking for something to drink

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 13, 2010 04:59PM) (new)

Shade went for a walk in the forest

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Jeydon scented a Buck

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Shade like to walk in the forest, when he had alot on his mind.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Jeydon stalked the Buck and he came up behind it and tackled it and he heard someone say "Don't play with your food Jeydon". Jeydon drained it then looked up "Hey Chester" He smiled

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Shade heard so voices, but decide to stay away form them

message 9: by Cordelia (new)

Cordelia  (mayflyflymay) Makenzee jumped from tree to tree to look for something to kill

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Shade found a rock to sit on

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Jeydon threw the carcass away

message 12: by Cordelia (new)

Cordelia  (mayflyflymay) Makenzee flew down onto a bear and sucked it dry

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Jeydon smiled at Chester and ran away

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Shade looked up at the sky

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Jeydon walked back to his house

message 16: by S (last edited Mar 16, 2010 04:44PM) (new)

S (neychur) ((Ooc: do you guys just post one sentence for roleplaying or what? Cause I'm the type who does those paragraph-long thingss with big descriptions so I was just wondering if that's okay. :/))

Deep in the forests of Canada, there is a giant mansion, crumbled to ruins. It had been abandoned about two centuries ago, due to some attack not recorded in the Canadian Records.
Under the piles of rubble and debri, in what used to be the basement, was a midnight-black coffin. It had been sitting there unknowingly for a long long time. Not even the residents of the manor had known it was there. But if they had, they would have not even know where it'd come from.
And now, as darkness enveloped the skies and the moon was just about ready to peek over the mountains, the lid of the coffin shifted.
After more than 500 years.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Ooc; Depends on how much I can write due to what other people write

Jeyond was walking home,he lived in Canada and he scented something unusual and he just kept walking and the scent grew stronger. He was curious so he followed the scent and he saw a giant mansion crumbled to ruins and he walked along it wondering why hadn't he saw that before. And he stepped onto it and looked around and he thought to himself weird

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Shade closed his eyes

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Zayy smelt someone coming. Food! She attacked her prey and took it out if its misory.

message 20: by S (new)

S (neychur) Suddenley the lid of the coffin, even though it had been sealed for a ridiculously long time, just blew off its hinges and flew into the sky. It landed at least a mile away.
After a few silent moments, a pale hand appeared and gripped the sides of the coffin.
A feminine figure sat up slowly.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Jeydon saw and his mouth dropped and then he closed it and he walked to where he saw the lkid blow off. He saw a feminine figure and he looked at her "Hello" He said "I am Jeydon"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Shade decide he better head home, he slowly headed home

message 23: by S (new)

S (neychur) It was a moment before the being responded.
"Huh?" she said, so utterly confused.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"I said I'm Jeydon" Jeydon said to her and he examined her

message 25: by Kate (last edited Mar 13, 2010 06:20PM) (new)

Kate  | 257 comments It was late at night in Toronto, and Ari was very thirsty. She walked down the street and human boy about 17 or so. She smiled to herself, knowing exactly how she could lure him in. After all, she was vampire, the most beautiful creature on earth, and she'd been luring innocent men into her traps for a very long time. She walked to him and gave him a brilliant smile.
"Hello, I'm Ari. I'd like to know your name." she said. He just stood ther speechless at her radiant beauty before he finally answered. This was going to be fun, she aways enjoyed playing with her food a bit before dining.

message 26: by S (new)

S (neychur) "Um." She looked around herself. Where was she? She couldn't recognize her surroundings. Rubble and dirt and some types of metal and framework she has never seen before.
She stood up quickly. She looked around. The air smelled different. It was unusually. . . warmer.
She stepped gingerly out of the coffin and looked down at herself. Then she looked at the being who called himself Jeydon.
"What is this place?" she demanded cautiously.

message 27: by Cordelia (new)

Cordelia  (mayflyflymay) Connor ran around the forest

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know actually I just noticed it and I've been living here for....24 years" Jeydon said

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Shade reached the edge of the forest

message 30: by Kate (last edited Mar 13, 2010 06:34PM) (new)

Kate  | 257 comments Ari licked the blood from around her mouth looked down at the boy who called himself Aaron. 'Such a shame' she thought to herself, 'But it's his falt for being so...irresistable'

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Shade was walking down the street

message 32: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 257 comments When she was done, Ari disposed of the body and and walked back out of the dark closet they were in. She walked out into the street, her thirst slightly quench, but still there.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Shade seen a beautiful girl down the street

message 34: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 257 comments Ari sansed someone staring at her, a male someone. 'they are just too easy tonight' she thought happily. She turned around and saw him, human, innocent, and smelled delicious.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Shade smiled as he notice her look his way. He walked up to her. "Hi, i'm Shade" he said

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Chester walked around in Toronto and he wasn't breathing he didn't need to after all and he walked down the street and he saw some girls and guys staring at him marveling over his pasty white flawless skin

message 37: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 257 comments "That's an interesting name" She said seductively. "I'm Arianna, but you can call me Ari"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Chester saw Ari and Shade but he didn't say anything

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's nice to meet you Ari. Yeah my name is interesting" He said kindly

message 40: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 257 comments Ari smiled. "Why don't you come with me?" She asked. "I know a place where we can be alone, just you and me." She cooed.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Chester walked past them his vampire scent smelled human

message 42: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 257 comments The hairs on Ari's neck stood straight, She smelled vampire. Her eyes flicked to where Chester walked past and a small, involentary hiss escaped her mouth.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay, sure but I can't be out to much longer. I have to get home to take care of my mother" He smiled

message 44: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 257 comments She smiled radiantly to him. "Of course." She whispered in his ear. "We can be very quick. Don't you think so?"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Chester turned to look at Ari and he pretended to marvel over her "Wow you so....beautiful" He said covering his vampire scent with a human scent

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Shade only nodded, he could stop thing how beautifuls she was

message 47: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 257 comments Ari was momentarily distracted by Chester. He smelled human, but he still carried a strange scent with him. He was far too beautiful to be human, but shrugged it off anyways. She returned her gaze to Shade. "So what do you say Shade?" She asked.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Chester growled slightly and quietly he loved Vampire Blood even though he was one himself

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay" He said

message 50: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 257 comments It was quiet, but Ari still heard it, the low growl emitting from Chester. She knew what he was, but wasn't sure why he was pretending to be human.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21