VaMpIrE FrEaKs discussion

VAMPIRE ACADEMY SERIES > LAST SACRIFICE!!!! 6th Vampire academy book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

omg!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally we have the name of the 6th book!!!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!

message 2: by Sade (new)

Sade | 8 comments WTF!!!!! CANT WAIT OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG AHHHHHH IM HYPERVENALATING REALLY THATS WHY EVEY THING IS IN CAPS AND I CANT STOP WRITING BECUS I WANNA NO HOW U FOUND THIS OUT(BREATH)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

look at her website. i was SERIOUSLY FREAKING OUT TOO!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!

message 4: by Flameholly161 (new)

Flameholly161 im so scared 2 read cause i KNOW someones gonna die

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Dimitrilover/TeamDimka/Mrs.Belikov wrote: "im so scared 2 read cause i KNOW someones gonna die"

omg ur so right someone might die

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Deliciously Evil Half Breed (mwuahaha) wrote: "Yeah, the title doesn't make it sound too good does it? Maybe it won't be someone dying but maybe the sacrifice would be Rose turning Strigoi. Or her having to really choose between Lissa and Dimit..."

ur so right!

message 7: by Flameholly161 (new)

Flameholly161 no i think someones going to die T_T

message 8: by Flameholly161 (new)

Flameholly161 yeah same here

message 9: by Flameholly161 (new)

Flameholly161 what happened to everyone???

message 10: by Aleisha (new)

Aleisha  Murphy | 1 comments CAN"T WAIT UNTIL LAST SACRAFICE COMES OUT ARHHHHHH WAHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!XD

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Whos on the cover? Rose?

message 12: by Nary (new)

Nary | 1 comments I'm pretty certain the girl on the cover of the 6th VA book is Lissa's long lost sister..the one her father had illegitimately.

message 13: by Flameholly161 (new)

Flameholly161 i think it may be lissa

message 14: by Flameholly161 (new)

Flameholly161 OMG this is about lissa's parents YOU GOTTA CLICK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://richellemead.com/excerpt/excer...

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Dimitrilover/TeamDimka/Mrs.Belikov wrote: "OMG this is about lissa's parents YOU GOTTA CLICK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://richellemead.com/excerpt/excer..."

Wat???!!!! Really!!! I need 2 check it out!

message 16: by Flameholly161 (new)

Flameholly161 yes..... you do

Raindropvȧʍᴘᴉᴙe | 3 comments I heard it was coming out december 7th and i have a feeling someones going to die too, because the end of Spirit bound when someone killed the Queen and Rose Hathaway was being blamed. I just hope Adrian and Rose have a happy ending, and Christian and Vasilisa have a happy ending. <3

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Raindropvȧʍᴘᴉᴙe wrote: "I heard it was coming out december 7th and i have a feeling someones going to die too, because the end of Spirit bound when someone killed the Queen and Rose Hathaway was being blamed. I just hope ..."

I Mean I Hope She Stays With Dimitri.....They Deserve to be Together Since all the trouble they've gone through.

Raindropvȧʍᴘᴉᴙe | 3 comments Carolina wrote: "Raindropvȧʍᴘᴉᴙe wrote: "I heard it was coming out december 7th and i have a feeling someones going to die too, because the end of Spirit bound when someone killed the Queen and Rose Hathaway was be..."

Yeah, I know Rose and Dimitri have gone thru alot and he says "he doesnt love rose anymore" but i think adrian deserves hes chance with rose... Even tho i Also think Dimitri still loves rose

message 20: by Flameholly161 (new)

Flameholly161 19 days left :D

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Raindropvȧʍᴘᴉᴙe wrote: "Carolina wrote: "Raindropvȧʍᴘᴉᴙe wrote: "I heard it was coming out december 7th and i have a feeling someones going to die too, because the end of Spirit bound when someone killed the Queen and Ros..."

So True. But I'm Still On TEAM DIMITRI! :):):):):):)
WHO'S WITH ME?!?!?!?!???!!! XD.

message 22: by Flameholly161 (new)

Flameholly161 ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! THE BOOK WAS SO GOOD! IT WAS GREAT!! LOLZ PPL! YAY! ROSE ND DIMITRI STAYED TOGETHER!!! SO ROMANTICO!! AAAAHHHH!!!! LISSA BECAME QUEEN ND JILL IS HER LONG LOST SISTER. AAAAHHHHHH!!!! i still have some questions but all in all IT WAS GREAT!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHH! YOU CAN TELL IM FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW!!!!!! AAAAHHHHHH! I LOVED IT. TEAM DIMITRI ALL THE WAY PPLZ. even though i feel srry 4 adrian but still AAAAAHHHHHH I KNEW IT. ROSE ND DIMITRI 4EVS. XD XD XD XD XD XD XOXOXOXOXOXO XD XD XD XD

message 24: by Flameholly161 (new)

Flameholly161 ha ha ha ha

glad u liked it :) i finished it the day after it came out, and thats only cause i had school and cheerleading and homework my mom made me do first :)

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Dimitrilover/TeamDimka/Mrs.Belikov wrote: "ha ha ha ha

glad u liked it :) i finished it the day after it came out, and thats only cause i had school and cheerleading and homework my mom made me do first :)"

Yea it was really great. I wished it hadnt ended but isnt their going to be a spin off series????

message 26: by Flameholly161 (new)

Flameholly161 yeah there is :)

ik a LOT of details bout that

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Dimitrilover/TeamDimka/Mrs.Belikov wrote: "yeah there is :)

ik a LOT of details bout that

I knew there was. Thx 4 telling me there was one. I cant wait for the spin off series to come out.

Raindropvȧʍᴘᴉᴙe | 3 comments I read it but i didnt like it.....

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Raindropvȧʍᴘᴉᴙe wrote: "I read it but i didnt like it....."

WAT???? like u didnt like it at all????!!!!

message 30: by Flameholly161 (new)

Flameholly161 *rendered speachless which is a very big surprise for anyone who knows me*

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Dimitrilover/TeamDimka/Mrs.Belikov wrote: "*rendered speachless which is a very big surprise for anyone who knows me*"

I know right. First person that i know that didnt like it that much. well....we all have our opinions.

message 32: by Flameholly161 (new)

Flameholly161 oh shit, i may possilbly have a concussion right now, crap, not good

message 33: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Ramirez (bvramirez) | 23 comments hey i thought the last scarific was already out. I also couldnt wait ,it was a good book but i dont want to spoil it for u guys. I hope the next one is coming soon.

message 34: by Flameholly161 (new)

Flameholly161 spoil it for who? all of us read it *i think*

message 35: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Ramirez (bvramirez) | 23 comments oh my bad I though u guys didnt.Sorry!

message 36: by Flameholly161 (new)

Flameholly161 lmao its ok

message 37: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Ramirez (bvramirez) | 23 comments oh ok!

message 38: by Flameholly161 (new)

Flameholly161 I WANT BLOODLINES THIS VERY SECOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG I CANNOT WAIT ANY LONGER!!!!!!! AUGUST ISNT COMING FAST ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 39: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Ramirez (bvramirez) | 23 comments hey is it going to have vampire academy character or is it another series?

message 40: by Flameholly161 (new)

Flameholly161 its gonna have sydney as the main character ((so shes gonna be in rose's spot)) then jill be a main character ((in place for lissa)) then adrian and eddie are gonna be main characters ((in place for dimitri and adrian, though they both might not fall in love with anyone))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Dimitrilover/TeamDimka/Mrs.Belikov wrote: "I WANT BLOODLINES THIS VERY SECOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG I CANNOT WAIT ANY LONGER!!!!!!! AUGUST ISNT COMING FAST ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

WOAH, WOAH, WOAH. I'm barely finding this out???? (WAT'S HAPPENING TO ME)

message 42: by Flameholly161 (new)

Flameholly161 i dk

do u have any questions i might be able to answer

message 43: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Ramirez (bvramirez) | 23 comments oh my god cant wait yay she did wat i wanted many authors to do for so long. I really wanted them to right about minor characters that really weren't as important as others. N not just finish a series n never writting about them. So far authors are stay with the original series an expanding it. yay!

message 44: by Flameholly161 (new)

Flameholly161 *sighs* cant wait for bloodlines

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Dimitrilover/TeamDimka/Mrs.Belikov wrote: "*sighs* cant wait for bloodlines"

Uqh!!! Me either..Come out ALREADY! AAAHHHH!

message 46: by Flameholly161 (new)

Flameholly161 i NEED THE BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 47: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Ramirez (bvramirez) | 23 comments haha I do too.

message 48: by Flameholly161 (new)

Flameholly161 lmao we all do

message 49: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Ramirez (bvramirez) | 23 comments i know!

message 50: by Flameholly161 (new)

Flameholly161 :)