Who's Your Author? discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives - '09 - '10 > April Author of the Month Nominations

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kelley Anne (last edited Mar 19, 2010 03:17PM) (new)

Kelley Anne | 1619 comments Well, it's that time again! Time to start nominations for next month's Author of the Month. If there is an author that you would like to nominate, please do so here. Here's a link to the list of authors that have been spotlighted in the past. Author of the Month History Please nomiate an author that hasn't been spotlighted in the past. PLEASE only one nomination per person

Remember, this is only a nomiations thread. If someone else has already nomiated the author that you want, there's no need to nominate them again. Voting on the nomiations will begin in about a week

Thanks!

CURRENT NOMINATIONS
Jim Butcher
Scott Westerfeld
Kresley Cole
Shelly Laurentson aka GA Aiken
Kim Harrison
Keri Arthur

message 3: by Kelley Anne (new)

Kelley Anne | 1619 comments I'm going to nominate Scott Westerfeld

message 4: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments I'm going to nominate Kresley Cole

message 5: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 3121 comments I'm going to go with Shelly Laurenston who also writes as G.A. Aiken.

message 6: by Kelley Anne (new)

Kelley Anne | 1619 comments Good Nomination Darcy! I've recently read some of her books and really enjoyed them!

message 7: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 3121 comments Thanks Kelley Anne, I love her, her books are just so snarky sarcastic, bloody, and have hot sex scenes.

I just got my in person book club to read Dragon Actually which is amazing as there are 3 guys in it. They were joking that they would be tearing off the cover or covering it up with a brown paper bag. LOL

message 8: by MissSusie (new)

MissSusie | 54 comments Jim Butcher I have the first 2 books on my TBR Pile and this would be a good reason to get them read!

message 9: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  | 766 comments I nominate Kim Harrison.

message 10: by Kelley Anne (new)

Kelley Anne | 1619 comments Just FYI - 2 more days for nominations. I'll be posting the poll this weekend.

message 11: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah (rowen1313) | 29 comments I have not read any Keri Arthur books, so Im going to nominate her.

message 12: by Kelley Anne (new)

Kelley Anne | 1619 comments I'm closing this for new nominations. The poll will be up shortly!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.