Teen RP discussion

Teen rp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 77 (77 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hope was in the park laying on the grass

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Jacob was in a tree at the park

Tiani *The Writer* (TheNerdCenter) Ashley was reading a book while sitting next to the tree.

Tiani *The Writer* (TheNerdCenter) "Its ok," Ashley says as she closes her book. "Do you need any help getting it?"

Tiani *The Writer* (TheNerdCenter) "So where is it in the tree?" Ashely asks as she stands up and examines the branches.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Hope got up and got rid of the dirt on her clothes then walked out of the park

Ashley Elizabeth | 16 comments Forever walked into the park brushing past a girl. "Sorry." she mumbled.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"its ok" Hope said

Tiani *The Writer* (TheNerdCenter) "Hey Hope!" Ashley calls out. "Come here for a sec."

message 10: by Ashley Elizabeth (new)

Ashley Elizabeth | 16 comments Forever looked up. "Hey, aren't you...." she searched her mind trying to put a name with her face. "Hope?" she questioned. Knowing she probably had seen her at school.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"yeah" Hope said then she turned to Ashley and said "ill be there in a minute"

message 12: by Ashley Elizabeth (new)

Ashley Elizabeth | 16 comments "Well, sorry for interuppting. I'll just...go." she walked away to her favourite tree.

Tiani *The Writer* (TheNerdCenter) "Ok," Ashley answers as she turns back to the tree and looks for possible routes to climb and get the frisbee.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"uh ok, bye" hope said then went over to Ashley

message 15: by Ashley Elizabeth (new)

Ashley Elizabeth | 16 comments Forever looked up and saw the frisbee. She ran over. "Hey, do you guys need help with that?"

Tiani *The Writer* (TheNerdCenter) "Its ok," Ashley answers as she turns back to the tree. "So, how are we gonna get it?"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"whats up?" Hope asked

message 18: by Ashley Elizabeth (new)

Ashley Elizabeth | 16 comments Forever looked around the tree. "I don't see anywhere we could climb."

message 19: by Ashley Elizabeth (new)

Ashley Elizabeth | 16 comments Forever looked around. "Who?"

Tiani *The Writer* (TheNerdCenter) "Hope, were trying to get the frisbee out of the tree." Ashely informs. "See any routes?"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"nope"

message 22: by Ashley Elizabeth (new)

Ashley Elizabeth | 16 comments Forever walked around the tree. "WAIT!" she yelled. "What about this hanging branch?"

Tiani *The Writer* (TheNerdCenter) "Maybe we could borrow one from the baseball team." Ashley says as she points to the baseball diamond where a team was practicing.

Tiani *The Writer* (TheNerdCenter) "Oh, ok."

message 25: by Ashley Elizabeth (new)

Ashley Elizabeth | 16 comments Forever ran back aaround the tree. "Hey, guys, there's a hanging branch over here."

message 26: by Ashley Elizabeth (last edited Mar 13, 2010 10:37AM) (new)

Ashley Elizabeth | 16 comments "I think it might be sturdy enough." Forever pulled on it a bit.

Tiani *The Writer* (TheNerdCenter) "Let me see." Ashley says as she examines the branch. "I think its a little to short." She trys using the branch to hit the frisbee and sure enough, it was a few inches short.

message 28: by Ashley Elizabeth (new)

Ashley Elizabeth | 16 comments "Fudge." Forever knelt down. "Is there another branch anywhere?"

Tiani *The Writer* (TheNerdCenter) "Maybe if we tie another smaller stick to the tip, Then it might be long enough." Ashley answers.

message 30: by Ashley Elizabeth (new)

Ashley Elizabeth | 16 comments Forever went on her hands and knees. "What about this one?" she asked holding it up.

message 31: by Ashley Elizabeth (new)

Ashley Elizabeth | 16 comments Forever gave the stick to Bailey and stood up.

Tiani *The Writer* (TheNerdCenter) "So, all we need is something to tie it." Ashley sighs.

message 33: by Ashley Elizabeth (new)

Ashley Elizabeth | 16 comments Forever smirked. "Well, don't look at me."

message 34: by Ashley Elizabeth (new)

Ashley Elizabeth | 16 comments Forever laughed. "Why didn't I think of that?"

Tiani *The Writer* (TheNerdCenter) "That will work." Ashley says as she ties the two sticks together. When she tries to get the frisbee, it knocks down and gently floats to the ground.

message 36: by Ashley Elizabeth (new)

Ashley Elizabeth | 16 comments Forever jumps up and down. "YES!"

Tiani *The Writer* (TheNerdCenter) "Your welcome." Ashley says as she hears a honk of the horn. When she turns around, she sees her foster parents yelling at her to get in the car. "Crap, gotta go. Bye."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Hope was walkiny past Bailey's house

Tiani *The Writer* (TheNerdCenter) Ashley was eating a sandwich at the restrant across the street.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"hey Bailey" Hope said

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"nothing just going for a walk, wann join me?" she asked

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"wann go to the pool?" Hope asked and started walking again

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"k" Hope said and kept walking

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"yeah, he is my friend, why?" Hope asked

Tiani *The Writer* (TheNerdCenter) "HEY GUYS!!!" Ashley calls out in a full sprint. "WAIT UP!"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"neithier have i, but he is proably hiding in a tree somwhere and thinking"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Hope tunred and said "hey"

Tiani *The Writer* (TheNerdCenter) "Hey," Ashley says as she catches her breath. "Whats up?"

Tiani *The Writer* (TheNerdCenter) "Cool, so hows life?" She asks.

Tiani *The Writer* (TheNerdCenter) "Same." Ashley laughs with her.

« previous 1