Paranormal & Urban Fantasy, Monthly Group Reads discussion

Buddy Reads > Pride [Shifters, Book #3] by Rachel Vincent

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Unapologetic_Bookaholic, Co-Lead (last edited Mar 13, 2010 07:51AM) (new)

Unapologetic_Bookaholic | 902 comments Mod
Start: March 20
Who's in:Kenjii

message 2: by Unapologetic_Bookaholic, Co-Lead (new)

I need to read this! I am so far behind on this series and I love this series. The writing, characters and story are so good! I hope to get through this and order the next couple of books. I even joined a Shifters group to be able to chat about the series, lol. But I need to finish the series.

message 3: by Unapologetic_Bookaholic, Co-Lead (new)

Did the main characters make a good couple?
Do you like the plot?
What do you like about the Shifters world the most [in this book:]?
Do you think you would recommend this book to others?
Would you change anything?
Would you read other books by Rachel Vincent[feel free to link the ones you have read/reviewed:]?
What did you think of Faythe? of the others?
Are you going to read the rest of the series?
How long did it take you to get into the book?

message 4: by Unapologetic_Bookaholic, Co-Lead (new)

Are you going to read the rest of the series?
Yes! I plan on buying the next ones before the newest release, so I'll be caught up.

How long did it take you to get into the book?
Within the first few pages really. I love this series and was glad to be back in the Shifters world.

message 5: by Lady Allison (new)

Lady Allison | 150 comments Did the main characters make a good couple? I do! I think that they balance each other out well & they have some really comical moments together that really make me smile
What do you like about the Shifters world the most [in this book:]? I love how the Werecat world is all about family & loyalty - I wish more people were as loyal as they are!
Do you think you would recommend this book to others? I try to whenever people look for shifter or a new series, I love this series!
Would you read other books by Rachel Vincent[feel free to link the ones you have read/reviewed:]? I've read all of her books out so far (all of her Shifters & her YA Soul Screamers series)
What did you think of Faythe? of the others? I love Faythe & her kick butt attitude & how loyal she is to her family no matter how much they drive her crazy, I absolutely adore Ethan & how soft hearted & a goof he is & his bromance with Jace is ADORABLE! Which in turn gives me a huge soft spot for Jace of course. Even though Marc is super sexy, I think Jace would tempt me too...

message 6: by Unapologetic_Bookaholic, Co-Lead (new)

Thanks for your comments Allison! I am getting into the book slowly. I am always reading several books at a time. This is my "before bed" reading. I read about a chapter a night. I LOVE the character dynamic the most! Rachel Vincent really makes her characters have creative personalties. Not really believable, but fun to read.

message 7: by Unapologetic_Bookaholic, Co-Lead (new)

I've got about 100 pages to go. CAN NOT BE LIEVE what they are doing. Marc and Faythe. But that's a way to keep you reading the series. That's for sure! LOL!