Teen Book of the Month discussion

Book of the Week Book Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laney (last edited Mar 13, 2010 07:52AM) (new)

Laney | 13 comments Mod
OK. Some people have put book ideas into the club suggestion discussion. I'd like to have this discussion for ONLY book ideas. If you know of a great book or author or one you'd like to read, just put it in this discussion. I was also wondering how you guys feel about books in series. Should we read a series as a group or not? Thanks for all the help!

message 2: by Samira (new)

Samira (sam920) I love books in series so its okay by me.
my suggestion would be the darkest Powers by Kelly Armstrong, the Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead, Jenny Han's summer series.

message 3: by Catamorandi (new)

Catamorandi (wwwgoodreadscomprofilerandi) | 4 comments I have never really read a series, but I think it would be a good idea. I'm up for it.

message 4: by Heather (last edited Mar 20, 2010 05:23AM) (new)

Heather | 8 comments I don't mind series, and I LOVE Darkest Powers! I also want to read the Hunger Games Series.

message 5: by Samira (new)

Samira (sam920) NYGirl390 wrote: "I don't mind series, and I LOVE Darkest Powers! I also want to read the Hunger Games Series."

I vote for Darkest Powers too!

message 6: by Laney (new)

Laney | 13 comments Mod
So a few votes for the Darkest Powers series. Does everyone want to read this series? If so, we can starts the beginning of next month if you haven't already read the books. But I'd still like to hear other book suggestions so I can put the ideas in a poll for a vote.