Who's Your Author? discussion

Archives - '09 - '10 > Kathleen Duey; Magic Series

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Leslie (new)

Leslie (funlovinlady) | 113 comments I just finished Sacred Scars, the second book in her three book series.

I found it very dark, but very good. I mean in the way, that it makes you think, and want to know where this story will take you.

Have any of you guys, read these books? If so, tell me what you think.
Thanks

message 2: by Barbara ★ (new)

Barbara ★ Just a note: it's Kathleen Duey. I haven't read her books but I've added the first one as it sounds interesting.

message 3: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments I haven't heard of her. I'm going to go take a look at her profile on goodreads.

Oh btw, I edited the title to reflect what Barbara said about the spelling of her name :)

message 4: by Leslie (new)

Leslie (funlovinlady) | 113 comments Jess wrote: "I haven't heard of her. I'm going to go take a look at her profile on goodreads.

Oh btw, I edited the title to reflect what Barbara said about the spelling of her name :)"

Thanks Jess,
My spelling is something to be..... well it sucks. Thank you again for making me look not so dumb. :)

message 5: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments Leslie wrote: "Jess wrote: "I haven't heard of her. I'm going to go take a look at her profile on goodreads.

Oh btw, I edited the title to reflect what Barbara said about the spelling of her name :)"

Thanks..."

that's okay, I wrote a review for a book and used the wrong character name. I combined characters from two different books and came up with a whole new name. And it was misspelled as well. :)

message 6: by Leslie (new)

Leslie (funlovinlady) | 113 comments Jess wrote: "Leslie wrote: "Jess wrote: "I haven't heard of her. I'm going to go take a look at her profile on goodreads.

Oh btw, I edited the title to reflect what Barbara said about the spelling of her name ..."

Good! Now I don't feel so bad. SMILE

message 7: by Leslie (new)

Leslie (funlovinlady) | 113 comments Ok, so this is a really good series. So good, that I have been checking the author's website to get an update as to when the third and last book will come out.

She post that she should be finished writing, in the next 3 to 4 months......

WRITING..... ok, so how long after that will it take to release the finished book?
I find myself, hating to start new series. Because, sooner or later, you end up waiting for the next book to come out.

I HATE WAITING.

message 8: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments Yeah... sometimes I wish that I had waited for some series to finish before starting them. But I can't help myself.

message 9: by Leslie (new)

Leslie (funlovinlady) | 113 comments I keep checking her blog to see what she has to say about when she will be done with the next book. It is such a good series. I have a feeling it will be at least another year.
Bummer