*Teardrop* [A Roleplay Group] discussion

Vampire & Werewolf Roleplay > Vampire & Werewolf Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Juliet walked down the street, blending in quite well. She hadn't refused to give up her enormus gown, in fact, she nearly burned it. She chuckled at the thought, smirking. The white fabric now covering her torso seemed a bit more appropriate for the time, but there was still something about her in general. Maybe it was the way she did not slouch quite as much as they did, or maybe her accent was just a bit older than imagened, but it was untold. No one would think to ask of her petticoat, which she kept hidden beneath her skirts. She was quite starved actually, which mustve been the reason she was drawn across the road to a pub, where drunken men beckoned to her to come over and 'talk' with them. "Men." she muttered under her breath in compleate and utter disgust.

message 2: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Juliet gave a rather annoyed glare in his general direction while looking between both of them. More vampires. Just what I need. she thought sarcastically to herself. "Actually sir, I've had the offer of company during my travels more than once, and I've found it easier to believe that the absolute last thing I need is men by my side." she said desimissively.

message 3: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Juliet arched her brows and leaned back in her chair a bit. "Am I supposed to be frightened?" she asked in a low voice with that same skeptical look on her face. She obviously wasn't one for the usual vampire ways, fearing the elders and being controlled as a minion. On the contrary, she was a rather independant, somewhat feminist, vampire-bitten woman, and the fact that she was supposed to cowar in the presance of a certain person pissed her off even more.

message 4: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Juliet set her jaw. "I've been around since the 17th century, I must just be ignorant." she said in a rather proud way. Her eyes darted momentarily to Matvei, curious as to why a stranger would be standing up for her. She frowned at Sweeney, noticing his general arrogance. "My name is Juliet Kingsley, and if your going to refuse to treat me without the desancy to show me the slightest bit of respect, than I would suggest you go." she said. Living through the 17 and 1800's, she'd gained an immense ammount of rights, which she now prided herself with.

message 5: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Its to be expected when coming from a powerful man. He's very arrogant." she said with obvious distaste. "You call him your master?" she inquired with an arched brow, curious about why and how that ordeal had come about.

message 6: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "The pleasure is all mine." she responded. "So, because he did a nice deed out of the 'kindness' of his heart, or lack there of, then you give him an eternity of servitude? That seems quite unfair on your part, does it not sir?"

message 7: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "I see, well, if that's what you want and are happy doing, then I'm not one to judge"

message 8: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Travel and kill humans. Well actually I'm looking for my friend, he supposedly died in the revolution but I've gotten tips that he's alive

message 9: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Paris." she shrugged

message 10: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Well he's very...there was a clan of vampires there...he might be with them

message 11: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Wpuld you be able to?" she arched a brow at him.

message 12: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Allright." she agreed, nodding

message 13: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (phmygosh yeah! O.O who's that by????)

message 14: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (nice!)

message 15: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (dunno I might later, I kinda suck at songfics)

message 16: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (lol well I try to use the whole song and it gets choppy and blaah)

message 17: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (it's a good song though.)

message 18: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (lol nice ^_^)

message 19: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (xD)

message 20: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 14, 2010 07:44AM) (new)

Holly paced around the woods, bored, and tired, yet not able to sleep due to nightmares.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Klara burst into the bar, knocking a few men down are she strutted sexily through the crowd. Klara knew that there were a couple of vampires here, she had just waited to pick the right time to enter. Her expensive gown had been thrown out ages ago it seemed and she had lost all of her previous manners and did not act lady like at all.

message 22: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Juliet's eyes briefly flickered to the very peacock like actions of the girl who'd burst in flashily, begging for attention. She turned away, ignoring the girl, she was exactly what she'd chosen to avoid--the loud and show-ey girls who jumped at a chance for attention-especially human men-to feel good and mix a meal with pleasure.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Klara ignored the other vampire's obvious display of distaste in how she acted, and she strode right up to her. "Are you hunting?" She said in a half-hushed tone.

message 24: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Juliet just looked at her and turned away to her companion. "As I was saying.." she began

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Bitch" Klara whispered.

message 26: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Juliet turned, eyes narrowed. Bitter words were on her tounge, bit Ben's voice reminded her not to snark. She clenched her teeth, glaring. "Attention seeking barbie." she muttered before turning around again. Everything about this girl screamed 'drama queen' from the way she begged for attention to the way she approached people that could easily kill her.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Barbie? You could have been more creative" Klara laughed, and bit into the neck of a man standing near her, in plain sight of everyone else. The people in the bar screamed, but Klara was to caught up in drinking.

message 28: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Idiot!" Juliet hissed at the moronic vampire. She quickly fled twoard the door. That bitch could get caught, but she sure as he'll wasn't going down with her.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Klara was right behind her. She spat blood on Juliet's clothing and then raced off.

message 30: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Hey!" Juliet snarled at the idiotic vampire. "You moron!" she screeched after her angrily. She spun around to check for witnesses

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Klara just laughed and ran away.

message 32: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Juliet heard shouts behind her. If she was caught she would never find Ben. She shoved her way through the crowded street.