twilight lovers! discussion

New Moon Movie > Midnight Release Parties for New Moon DVD's

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Hey guys!

Is anyone planning on going to any New Moon Midnight release parties? Im thinking of going to one that is hosted by Borders in my neighborhood and Im really excited. Of course this means now I have to buy at least 1 twilight shirt and sport it like a true Twihard! I hear sometimes the cast shows up (but of course Im sure no one will be in the small town of Boca Raton, Florida)

Anywho, I was thinking it would be cool if those of us who are going could find some way to take pics and post them to the group (after they are approved by Steph of course)!!!

What do you guys think?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't think I'm going to go to one because my neighborhood Border's closed (i was sad). I think you'd have a great time if you went! As a mod I approve of you putting pictures up for us. If Stephanie says it's ok go for it!
Have fun!!!

message 3: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Huxford (blackpanthershay) | 737 comments Mod
Ambizzle they closed your Borders? eeeek
sorry to hear that
They closed the 2 Waldenbooks and B.Dalton here
I am still mad about that, I spent a lot of money in Waldenbooks lol

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Cant wait till New Moon comes out on DVD

message 5: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Aww sorry to hear they shut yours down :( I live in Bookville. There is a mega huge Barnes and Nobles , 2 Borders and a Waldenbook store all in the same neighborhood. I live really close to a college campus so I guess that explains all the bookiness!

Priestess are you having a release party with some friends?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucky! I live in a huge college town (i'm like 5 miles from campus) and my nearest bookstore closed... I was about crying lol
Ya is anyone having their own parties?

message 7: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Lol...aww dont cry! Bookstores are the best places to read books that your not too sure you wanna buy yet. Funny thing..Im actually sitting in Barnes and Nobles now as I type this!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool!

message 9: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Awwww....Waaaaaaaa.....I cant go to any midnight parties :( I forgot I have a wedding that Im in on Saturday so Friday night is the prep night :(. Im very sad about this. I still wanna have some girls over and we'll watch it together though.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

That's what I love about being a kid i have like no commitments

message 11: by Francie (new)

Francie (love_francie) Okay, I'm really hoping that someone will help me. I really want to buy the Ulitmate Fan blu-ray from Walmart. But when I went to the store, some girl told me they had a pre-order party. So I asked someone who worked there if I could pre-order it, and they told me to do it online. So okay..I go online to pre-order it, and it will ship to my house. Which I don't want, because I want to watch it asap. So what do I do? Should I just show up for the midnight release party and hope I can get a copy? Or just wait it out and then buy my copy?

BTW..I'm not sure if Hot Topic is having any release parties for NM. But if they are, DON'T GO!!!! I went to the Twilight one last year and it was HORRIBLY BORING!!!

message 12: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Im not sure what the deal is with Walmart! I know they arent having any midnight release parties, and Im also not sure if they are selling the DVD's at midnight or on Saturday :( Sorry. If you want to watch it ASAP its better to go somewhere that you know you'll be able to take it home with you that night. Borders has a really good 2CD Bluray disc

message 13: by Francie (new)

Francie (love_francie) Walmart is having midnight parties. My friend in PA is going. And I've decided to go, lol!! I HAVE to have that blu-ray, lol!! If they run out of copies, then I will just go to all the Walmarts until I find one..haha!!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't know wats up with walmart.... I know I'm not going to celebrate I'll probably buy the movie and watch it with my friends later..... Crap spring breaks over...

message 15: by Francie (new)

Francie (love_francie) My friend sent me the Eclipse video that is on the Walmart edition. So I'm not gonna buy it. I think I'm gonna go with Borders. I'm gonna stop by there in a little bit to see if they're having a party.

message 16: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 11 comments I was planning on going to a Midnight Release party tonight,but like someone said, Target isn't having one, and I want the 3-disc edition. I went to Walmart last year for Twilight and that was interesting and bought the 2disc from them, but then I found out from a co-worker there was a 3disk from Target,so I returned my 2disc,and bought the 3disc. Does anyone else know where I can buy the 3disc besides Target? :(

message 17: by Francie (new)

Francie (love_francie) Natalie wrote: "I was planning on going to a Midnight Release party tonight,but like someone said, Target isn't having one, and I want the 3-disc edition. I went to Walmart last year for Twilight and that was inte..."

check out this site:

http://drcullensloveshack.blogspot.co...