Team Vampire!! discussion

Authors > Karen Marie Moning

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Karen Marie Moning is the author of
The Fever Series
Darkfever (Fever, #1) by Karen Marie Moning Bloodfever (Fever, #2) by Karen Marie Moning Faefever (Fever, #3) by Karen Marie Moning Dreamfever (Fever, #4) by Karen Marie Moning Shadowfever (Fever, #5) by Karen Marie Moning

The Highlander Series
Beyond the Highland Mist (Highlander, #1) by Karen Marie Moning To Tame a Highland Warrior (Highlander, #2) by Karen Marie Moning The Highlander's Touch (Highlander, #3) by Karen Marie Moning Kiss of the Highlander (Highlander, #4) by Karen Marie Moning The Dark Highlander (Highlander, #5) by Karen Marie Moning The Immortal Highlander (Highlander, #6) by Karen Marie Moning Spell of the Highlander (Highlander, #7) by Karen Marie Moning Into the Dreaming (Highlander, #8) by Karen Marie Moning

message 2: by Catherine (last edited Mar 13, 2010 10:06AM) (new)

Catherine | 576 comments I've read six of the Highlander Series and really liked them, but I'm having trouble getting my hands on the last two. The men in it are really sexy but I think Adam Black's my favourite!

I've read Darkfever and I can't really decide whether I like it or not.

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Catherine wrote: "I've read six of the Highlander Series and really liked them, but I'm having trouble getting my hands on the last two. The men in it are really sexy but I think Adam Black's my favourite!

I've r..."

I still have to read her Highlander series. I've read all up to date on her fever books and I think Barrons is a sexy bad boy. I want the final book to come out because I want to find out who Barrons is and some of my other unanswered questions.

message 4: by Amy ~Lover of Books~ (last edited Mar 13, 2010 12:10PM) (new)

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Angela wrote: "I haven't read either series but I really want to. They sound really good."

When you read her fever books, Dreamfever, the fourth in the series leaves you on a cliffhanger so now I want the final book, Shadowfever to come out. I hate when authors do that.

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Angela wrote: "yeah, it really sucks when they end that way, especially when you have to wait for the next book. It's torture."

Especially when I read the fever books back in January of this year and then I found out that the final one won't come out til the end of December of this year. Now that is torture!

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Angela wrote: "definitely!"

That is one of the reasons why I am not going to read the new release of the third Evernight novel Hourglass right away because I hear it ends on a really true cliffhanger and the final one won't come out til March of next year.

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Angela wrote: "oh wow, yeah I would wait to read that one too."

I kinda knows what happens already at the end, but i will still read it so I know what leads up to that.