Vampire Academy: VA all the way discussion

The Vampire Academy Books > Vampire Academy, Last Sacrifice

Comments Showing 1-50 of 122 (122 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Melyssa (last edited Mar 12, 2010 07:26PM) (new)

Melyssa | 28 comments Richelle Mead posted on her blog today the title to book 6: 'Last Sacrifice'.
She also said the book will has a release date of December 2010, but can't remember the specific day.

Two VA books in the same year! I don't want to freak out over the title of book 6, because I don't know what happens in Spirit Bound. But the title makes me nervous :\

message 2: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) NO WAY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

message 3: by Dora610 (new)

Dora610 Release date is December 14th 2010.
title sounds a little bit scary

message 4: by Chourouk (new)

Chourouk (secreofheart) | 4 comments Yep the title sounds SCARY !!!
That probably means that someone will die !!!
But the question is who ???
Can't wait !!!

message 5: by Jesika (new)

Jesika  | 98 comments IT. BETTER. NOT. BE. DIMITRI. But since a sacrafice is something that means something to you, we're probably going to lose someone we love.............................UGH. Why can't all stories end up good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 6: by Jesika (new)

Jesika  | 98 comments me either...why oh why does someone have to die ??

message 7: by Jenny (new)

Jenny | 70 comments Maybe, since the last book is titled Last Sacrific, i don't think Rose is going to save Dimitri in Spirit Bound. Maybe its going to be in the last one.

message 8: by Arekusu (new)

Arekusu | 210 comments Mod
Or Rose could save Dimitri in Spirit Bound and he or she dies in the last one :D So many possibilities

message 9: by Jenny (new)

Jenny | 70 comments Omg I hope one of hem doesn't. But that's true, there are a lot of possibilities

message 10: by Xiomara (new)

Xiomara (jella) | 11 comments omg i hope no one important dies

message 11: by Jesika (new)

Jesika  | 98 comments yeahhhhh i know....I'm scared to deathhhh.

message 12: by Dora610 (new)

Dora610 first we have to see if noone important dies in Spirit bound

message 13: by Jesika (new)

Jesika  | 98 comments Yeah hopefully nottt. I think the book will be about how Rose will try and break Victor out of jail.....and i'm not sure about Lissa bc Rose doesn't get assigned to her.... :( We'll just have to wait and seeee. :/

message 14: by Dora610 (last edited Mar 20, 2010 02:37PM) (new)

Dora610 waiting is hader every day :P

message 15: by Jesika (new)

Jesika  | 98 comments ha i think i'm handling it quite well actually :)
It only crosses my mind like 2-3 times a day ;)
I think the time will fly by once i go back to schoooool :P

message 16: by Luce29 (new)

Luce29 | 8 comments well, it sure is hard to wait, but i think it'll be easier once Spirit Bound comes out..just can't wait to find out what's going to happen..

message 17: by Dora610 (new)

Dora610 Jesika wrote: "ha i think i'm handling it quite well actually :)
I think the time will fly by once i go back to schoooool :P"

why are u out of school??

message 18: by Arekusu (new)

They should make Spring break similar for everyone :)
I rather like the Japanese method.

Trimester.
Start in Spring near the Vernal Equinox, April to July
First week of May off for nearly everyone, school or not.
Summer Break, 2 months instead of 3, just enough to relax from the heat
Sept to December.
Winter break when its coldest
Jan to March to finish off the school year.

message 19: by Jesika (new)

Jesika  | 98 comments Dora610 wrote: "Jesika wrote: "ha i think i'm handling it quite well actually :)
I think the time will fly by once i go back to schoooool :P"

why are u out of..."

Spring Break :)

message 20: by Jesika (new)

Jesika  | 98 comments Arekusu wrote: "They should make Spring break similar for everyone :)
I rather like the Japanese method.

Trimester.
Start in Spring near the Vernal Equinox, April to July
First week of May off for nearly everyone..."

Huh that's quite interestinggg. Do you live in Japan ?

message 21: by Arekusu (new)

Nah I just read manga and got curious that their timeline seemed odd compared to the US.

message 22: by Farah (new)

Farah Ali (vampire_lover55) | 73 comments Ugh you no were tlkin bout Last Sacrifice coming out in December!! and we still cant wait for May lol i mean could you imagine when were done with Spirit Bound how long we'll have to wait for Last Sacrifice!!! ugh Richelle is not being fair!!

message 23: by Arekusu (new)

I think 6 months is worth waiting for a good book. I wouldn't want it rushed and be some drivel made to just make money.

message 24: by Ain020596 (new)

Ain020596 | 27 comments OHMYGOD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

message 25: by Ain020596 (new)

Ain020596 | 27 comments Arekusu wrote: "I think 6 months is worth waiting for a good book. I wouldn't want it rushed and be some drivel made to just make money."

yeah, i agree.

message 26: by Pauline (last edited May 11, 2010 09:22AM) (new)

Pauline (spleen12) Melyssa wrote: " I don't want to freak out over the title of book 6, because I don't know what happens in Spirit Bound. But the title makes me nervous :\"

i totally agree- last sacrifice raises so many questions! i so hope no major character has to die or that they lose something really important!
i just want rose and dimitri together forever haha thats all i care about!

message 27: by Gothicladybug (new)

Gothicladybug | 16 comments ill now be freaking out till dec after finishing Spirit Bound

message 28: by Anne (new)

Anne (ecyore) | 14 comments Maybe Rose would sacrifice her being guardian? Because Dmitri dying would be somewhat pointless T.T after what Rose and the others have done to rescue him... he'd just die? That is freaking nonsense!!

message 29: by Ain020596 (new)

Ain020596 | 27 comments Yeah, I don't think Dimitri would die (I HOPE NOT), but... The question is, what is the sacrifice??? I'm going nuts, trying to figure it out.

message 30: by Uverzero (new)

Uverzero (WingedReaper) | 66 comments It could be spirit users sacrificing themselves to restore all the strigoi?

message 31: by Anne (new)

Anne (ecyore) | 14 comments Yeah... I forgot about that DX

message 32: by Gothicladybug (new)

Gothicladybug | 16 comments its has been so long since Ive been so absorbed in a series or loved a character as much as i do rose

message 33: by Anne (new)

Anne (ecyore) | 14 comments Gah~ what a very controversial title Last Sacrifice is!

message 34: by Monica (new)

Monica | 2 comments Maybe Rose is sacrificing her love for Dimitri and will settle for Adrian. I really hope that is not what happens, but I am sure Rose is going to hve to give up something. She also could be sacrificing becoming Lissa's gurdian to just be her friend and have a relationship with Demitri

message 35: by Dora610 (new)

Dora610 Monica wrote: "Maybe Rose is sacrificing her love for Dimitri and will settle for Adrian. I really hope that is not what happens, but I am sure Rose is going to hve to give up something. She also could be sacri..."

everything's possible.

message 37: by EmmaDenton (new)

EmmaDenton | 16 comments ha. ha. ha. enjoy!!!

message 38: by Gothicladybug (new)

Gothicladybug | 16 comments it might be rose finds out that if she takes the rap for the queens death it will help someone. or maybe she and lissa somehow sacrifice their bond

message 39: by Tiny (last edited May 26, 2010 04:22PM) (new)

Tiny ♥Hearts (tinyhearts) ohh I like the sacrificing the bond thing lol...sways me away from thinking someone is going to die lolz...please no more dying! lmao...kill someone we don't like, just please don't make it Dimitri haha! oh or Adrian...Lissa?? Meh, i dnt care lmao kinda

message 40: by Gothicladybug (new)

Gothicladybug | 16 comments god totally. but sadly i really think it be rose taking the rap to be a hero like always hopefully something or some one like a sexy Russian will save her some how. i would hate for it to be Lissa just cause i so love reading about a freindship that important to the friends
but i really dont want it to be Dimitri or even Adrian

message 41: by Melyssa (new)

Melyssa | 28 comments I really really like the idea of Rose sacrificing her bond with Lissa. I'd rather see Rose lose Lissa than Dimitri (again!).
I'd hate to see Adrian go, as I've come to really like him after Spirit Bound. I don't want it to be Christian either. Gah!

message 42: by EmmaDenton (new)

EmmaDenton | 16 comments twilight67 wrote: "Or it could be her sacrificing her chances of becoming a guardian to protect Lissa."

Nah, its Rose, so i think it will be someone, or something huge (like lissa being on the council). And she already won't be her guardian.

message 43: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (ladyhollingberry) maybe when rose is on trial for the queens murder she is found guilty and dimitri sacrifices himself for her. I hope its not true but maybe

message 44: by Natyra (new)

Natyra | 12 comments I Don't want to even thing about what the sacrifice is!! But i just finished Sprit Bound! And if u still havent read it then dont read my comment

I think Adrian is Lissa's half bro! Cuz the both have sprit! Adrian's mom is all protective of Eric (lissa's dad) and Adrian's dad hates, and says bad things about Eric!

I also think if Rose and Damitri don't end up together then that the end of life as we know it!

message 45: by Smileybee77 (new)

Smileybee77 | 1 comments WOW i just finished spirit bound!!! its amazing i love it :) but now im starting to freak out bout the next one...all i know is tht dimitri and rose have to be together...its like so key part of the other books it would be too unpopular if Richelle did that dont you think?

message 46: by Dimitri (new)

Dimitri Lover | 1 comments DIMITRI IS SO HOT AND ROSE DESERVES HIM LIKE SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S
how do you add the pitchure?????

message 47: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannahbelikov) | 8 comments Natyra wrote: "I Don't want to even thing about what the sacrifice is!! But i just finished Sprit Bound! And if u still havent read it then dont read my comment

I think Adrian is Lissa's half bro! Cuz the bot..."

That's actually a really good point! I never thought of that, but it would be a nice twist to the story to add drama!

message 48: by Arekusu (new)

http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/...

Mead posted the cover

message 49: by Mikhaila (new)

Mikhaila | 2 comments What about Adrain sacrificing his life for Rose for some reason or sacrificing his life so rose and dimitri can be together, it will prove that he really is completly in love with her...

message 50: by Irene (new)

Irene Angel i try to stay positive that the title doesn't mean someone will die but something new will start, like... rose might make a last effort to bring dimitri back to her, or... i don't know! gyus you make me anxious! i just hope it has a happy ending or i might kill myself! (lol!)
*and what about that trip rose will make? i hope it's with dimitri, without lissa! she totally got on my nerves on the previous book! such a traitor!

« previous 1 3