Utah Fantasy Lovers discussion

Hello

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Bowen | 2 comments Mod
Hello ....My name is Matt I live in Riverton Utah and I loe to read fantasty....My favs are George R. R. Martin, eagerly awaiting the next in his series. Rober Jordan, Brandon Sanderson, Terry Goodkind, Tad Williams, and many others. I am always looking for somethign good to read I am open ot all fantsy and Sci-Fi, and I also read spy thrillers Ludlum, Vince Flynn, and Daniel Silva. I am writing a fantasy Novel I am thi8nking about posting a few chapters here, we will see if thsi group takes off.

I want this group to be a discusion and a way to help each other find good books from new authors. Just passing I found Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss and it has become one of my all tiem favorite reads, usually it takes me years before I can read a book a seocnd time (excluding LOTR's of course read them about once a year) and I have read this three times in a year. Love it ...

Well I hope this takes off....if you liek what I have started post and we will get womething running....

message 2: by Raven (new)

Raven (crystalofunivalia) | 1 comments hi!! I'm from West Jorden!

message 3: by Kyle (new)

Kyle Shoop | 1 comments Hey! I'm not only a fantasy lover living in Herriman, but I've recently published by first fantasy novel titled Acea and the Animal Kingdom (Amazon/Kindle). It's more of a YA fantasy than adult. Anyways, glad to join this group and happy reading!