Immortal Books discussion

72 views
Twilight > Team Edward, Jacob, or Switzerland?

Comments (showing 1-42 of 42) (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Regan ♥ (new)

Regan ♥ (Regan_) | 71 comments Mod
Which team are you, Edward or Jacob? Or do you love both and can't choose so you're Team Switzerland? :)


☮HayleyMariie←♥ (HayleyLovesTeenWolf) | 64 comments Mod
Im Team Switzerland all of thaa way babeyyyyy!!:)


message 3: by ☺♡M♡☺ (new)

☺♡M♡☺ (moonlanpersonyahoocom) What? Switzerland?


message 4: by Regan ♥ (new)

Regan ♥ (Regan_) | 71 comments Mod
Switzerland is a neutral country, so if you're team Switzerland that means you haven't got a side and love both. It's mentioned in the book somewhere. :)


message 5: by Regan ♥ (new)

Regan ♥ (Regan_) | 71 comments Mod
Oh and I'm Team Jacob by the way. I just love him, and not because of his ah-mazing abs in the movie, it's actually because he's got a personality, unlike Edward, who is such a flat character.


message 6: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Dickinson (Sarahd5250) | 2 comments I would have to say that i'm probably Switzerland, but sometimes preferred Edward over Jacob, I think it was because I felt sorry for him maybe? Cause of the way Bella treats him & yet he still stuck with her....


☮HayleyMariie←♥ (HayleyLovesTeenWolf) | 64 comments Mod
if their was no team switzerland i wuld have to pik jacob!:)


message 8: by Elena (new)

Elena | 18 comments I am soo Team Switzerland. Jacob's hot...bbut I would rather be a vampire thena werewolf. So TEAM SWITZERLAND!!!!!


message 9: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (shyluck13) | 6 comments Team Edward. I love Jake, but def Team Edward!


message 10: by Christrine (new)

Christrine | 10 comments Soooooooooooooooooo team Edward! Jacob is cute but just not enough depth. One look in Edwards eyes and I would be sunk!


message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Christrine wrote: "Soooooooooooooooooo team Edward! Jacob is cute but just not enough depth. One look in Edwards eyes and I would be sunk!"

JACOB JACOB JACOB he isnt cute he is f-n HAWT but i c your point about edward he is deep


message 12: by Christrine (new)

Christrine | 10 comments Abrian wrote: "Christrine wrote: "Soooooooooooooooooo team Edward! Jacob is cute but just not enough depth. One look in Edwards eyes and I would be sunk!"

JACOB JACOB JACOB he isnt cute he is f-n HAWT but i c ..."


i get your point also Jacob is also yummy! lol


message 13: by Gris (new)

Gris | 9 comments Im teamm edward all the way!!!!!


message 14: by Ezzy (new)

Ezzy | 6 comments TEAM jacob and its not just because he totallt hot but its becuase he has a sense of humour he is old like a centuary old like hmmmmmm someone we know and he really cares about ella and he has got depth


message 15: by Jenelle (new)

Jenelle | 25 comments Edward is way to protective its pathetic, and don't get me started on Bella. Team Jacob all the way!!! though it's wierd he imprinted on Renesme cause she's a baby. They should have a spin off series off a vampire and werewolves relationship cause its usually forbidden in other books and movies.


message 16: by Alusha (new)

Alusha (Lusha) Team Edward, cos piano players are good with their hands :P
and I like protective men :)


message 17: by Jenelle (new)

Jenelle | 25 comments I totally agree with piano players. I love piano players though i cannot play for my life. They're usually really gracefully. Iuno why everyone loves the guitar players. Maybe cause they're stereotyped as bad boys.


message 18: by Alusha (new)

Alusha (Lusha) I can play guitar, but your finger are not very soft when u play guitar... cos u need hard skin on ur finger tips to play pain free, so I dont know about loving guitar players :P


message 19: by Jenelle (new)

Jenelle | 25 comments Yeah neither. Piano all the way. They should have said if any of the other Cullen's can play any instruments.


message 20: by Alusha (new)

Alusha (Lusha) But Alice can also play the piano... but you are right they didn't say anything of the rest of the Cullen's... might would have been interesting :)


message 21: by Beccy (new)

Beccy | 19 comments I'm Team Jacob <3


message 22: by Aleisha (new)

Aleisha  Murphy | 12 comments TeAm jAcOb.^_^.


message 23: by Erin Ashley (new)

Erin Ashley (erinashley) | 3 comments Switzerland. I love them both because they are both good for Bella. It might have been different if she had of met Jacob first, besides meeting when they were little kids. But Edward has just as much appeal. Both are strong, both are manly and both are serious about Bella.

Oh, and the whole Jacob imprinting on Renesmee thing, I think that it was the best option in the end. And come on, its not gross because its not a sexual thing between them. It's a special bond and he is her protector. It's sweet.


message 24: by Simi (new)

Simi | 1 comments this is what i think...
bella- good character cause i can relate to her in some ways. kristen stewart is kinda pretty but she is not the best actress in the way she talks and she cant close her mouth
Edward- well i loved him in the book but robert is so gay and ugly, hairy and has no abs??????? lol fish face
Jacob- love him in both he is hot not so protective and carless and has fun not so serious. soo cute
Team switz in the book but team jacob in the movie


Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) TEAM EDWARD!!! JUST LIKE BELLA SAYS, IT WILL ALWAYS BE HIM...


message 26: by Els (new)

Els (Elss) | 2 comments Team Switzerland! I'm in love with Edward but Jacob is sooooo hot!


message 27: by Dani (ダニ) (new)

Dani (ダニ) (ItsDaniDee) I don't even realy know. First when I saw the first movie I was Team Edward. Then I read the books and I liked Jacob aswell. I was happy with the ending of the book because I liked that both, Edward and Jacob were happy in the end. But after watching New Moon I gotten to love Jacob even more and then I was more Team Jacob but I don't know what really to choose so I think I better go with Team Switzerland so I can choose whoever I want whenever I want XD (I have not seen Eclipse yet btw so it could easily change again XD + I'm not only Team Switzerland...I AM Swiss)


message 28: by Joy (new)

Joy | 7 comments I am totally team Edward. Jacob honestly drives me crazy through the books, he is rude and very bratty and Bella lets him get away with so much and then Edward does one thing and he is in big trouble.

If I had someone in my life like that I would SLAP them!!!


Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) I AGREE TEGAN. I AM 100% TEAM EDWARD. I FOUND JACOB ANNOYING AND IMMATURE... NO OFFENSE TEAM JACOB GIRLS. I JUST DISLIKE HIM ALOT


Amber. Vampire Queen. (BookLovingQueen) | 38 comments TEAM EDWARD ALL THE WAY, WHO WANTS A HORMONAL PUPPY ANYWAY!


Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) LMAO AMBER!


message 32: by Mckenzie (new)

Mckenzie (McKenzieSandefur) | 20 comments Team Jacob


message 33: by Regan ♥ (new)

Regan ♥ (Regan_) | 71 comments Mod
Amber (LOVES DIMKA) wrote: "TEAM EDWARD ALL THE WAY, WHO WANTS A HORMONAL PUPPY ANYWAY!"

HAHAHA!


Amber. Vampire Queen. (BookLovingQueen) | 38 comments lol its true


message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

TEAM JASPER ALL THE WAY!! !


message 36: by Jana (new)

Jana | 5 comments I chose TEAM SWITZERLAND because Edward is so dull, and boring, and Jacob...idk. but if i had to chose either Jacob or Edward, I would chose Jacob.


message 37: by Jana (new)

Jana | 5 comments hhahahahahahaa hormonal puppy..


message 38: by Jana (new)

Jana | 5 comments Jenelle wrote: "Edward is way to protective its pathetic, and don't get me started on Bella. Team Jacob all the way!!! though it's wierd he imprinted on Renesme cause she's a baby. They should have a spin off seri..."
I totally agree!!but yeah it's weird with the whole Renesme. Edward can be pretty freaky too :/


message 39: by Jana (new)

Jana | 5 comments Jenelle wrote: "I totally agree with piano players. I love piano players though i cannot play for my life. They're usually really gracefully. Iuno why everyone loves the guitar players. Maybe cause they're stereot..."
piano totally beats guitar...but I love electric...still


message 40: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 149 comments i don't get the whole switzerland thing.... what does it mean?


message 41: by Jana (new)

Jana | 5 comments switzerland is where you cant choose. so your in the middle which is called team switzerland


message 42: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 149 comments really? switzerland... wow. thank you though. :D


back to top

unread topics | mark unread