The Hunger Games Roleplay discussion

Fanfictions

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laura (new)

Laura I want to write one...and am currently sorta working on a plot...

message 2: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade | 1236 comments Same here. Heh. XD

message 3: by Swiftfire, I wanna be... a Starship Ranger! (new)

Swiftfire | 2173 comments Mod
Ooh. *clicks link*

message 4: by Swiftfire, I wanna be... a Starship Ranger! (new)

Ooh. *clicks link*

message 5: by Swiftfire, I wanna be... a Starship Ranger! (new)

Ooh. *clicks link*

message 6: by Swiftfire, I wanna be... a Starship Ranger! (new)

Wow. Triple post.

message 7: by Laura (new)

Laura O.O

message 8: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade | 1236 comments Lol, the third chapter haz funniez, Jenn. :D

message 9: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany  (tiffanyyy_wang) | 727 comments ... well, here's mine...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5825816/1...

message 10: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany  (tiffanyyy_wang) | 727 comments Oh yeah.. I know the name is kind of stupid, but whatever.

message 11: by Laura (new)

Laura I have a friend who I sometimes call Mandarin Orange.

I wrote a very, very, very short beginning to my fanfic. It's so short I feel like spoiling it all and just posting it right here!

The seventy-fourth Hunger Games are about to begin. Every day squeezes me nearer to the date until I’m gasping for breath, for just one moment of peace. Even with all of my medication I’m on, I have to take a few more pills to keep my heart from jumping straight into my mouth. I do feel sorry for the tributes, I do. But when it comes to the Games, it’s all about your own survival.
I am not a tribute. I do not live in any of the districts, although I did once. I still have some fond memories. My job and duty to Panem, the true Panem, wasn’t exactly high on my list of what I wanted to be when I grew up. This is just the place I ended up with. Sometimes, when I stop by at home after a long and particularly excruciating term, I am greeted by those who say that one day, they would be proud to be doing what I was. They are naïve; they do not take into consideration how hard the job actually is.
I am the eighth gamemaker.

[Are there six or seven gamemakers? I forgot…so I just guessed seven. Since my brother is reading HG and I don’t want to go grab it from him… =) me is nice. If you remember you could be so kind and tell me so I don’t feel stupid :3 ]

Almost every year, since the thirty-first Hunger Games, I am the one who has flown the hovercraft and spied through the camera rigged in the room where the tributes perform their weak acts in front of the others. I have been the one to see the paling bodies of dead children who were forced into this ring of horrors for the sake of a long-ago dispute. It’s so sickening what the Capital will do just for fun. The Capital. Not Panem, the Capital.
The year of the thirtieth Hunger Games, Panem began to go awry. Nobody in the districts knew about it; they were all kept penned up in their barbed wire fences with those hellhounds of peacekeepers for company. Nothing about what was going on in the Capital leaked out to the twelve.

message 12: by Laura (new)

Laura etc. dun dun duuuuuuuuuuun

message 13: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany  (tiffanyyy_wang) | 727 comments Wait... r u doing this on fanfic???

message 14: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany  (tiffanyyy_wang) | 727 comments Cause then I would need to link.

message 15: by Laura (new)

Laura nope. I am not doing it on fanfic. I am doing it on Word and pasting it on goodreads, no where else, so if doesn't get confusing and doesn't increase the amount of time I spend staring at a screen. :)

message 16: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade | 1236 comments Cool beginning!! :D

message 17: by Laura (new)

Laura thanks.

message 18: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea | 328 comments That's a very sad fanfic. =(

message 19: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany  (tiffanyyy_wang) | 727 comments I'll read it... sometime...

message 20: by Laura (new)

Laura ;____________; Finnick....

message 21: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade | 1236 comments THAT FINNICK ONE IS MAKING ME CRY, JENN.

message 22: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade | 1236 comments No worries. It's a good thing. :3

Also, NEITHERDIDIBUTTHAT'SBECAUSEIWASINASTATEOFTOTALSHOCK.

message 23: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea | 328 comments I didn't cry, but it kind of was touching, then I got pissed off at Suzanne Collins.

message 24: by Lunabell , Meep. This is my title. It is clever and funny. (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 1682 comments Mod
I didn't cry cause... IDK... I never cry when reading books or watching movies.
The only times I've almost cried recently were from my friend telling me about something really sad and upsetting that happened to her, and from overpowering love of my friends.

message 25: by Erica (new)

Erica (THPPJfan) | 738 comments I never cry when I read books, but I cry at like everything in movies...