Harry Potter RP discussion

Outdoor RP > Stone Circle

Comments Showing 1-50 of 472 (472 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) ((made upon the poll. It's the place where Hermione puched Malfoy. You go through here to get to the Owlry and Hagrid's Hut))

message 2: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

L (audinosbiitch) | 2923 comments Mod
((YAY!))

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Luna walked into the Stone Circle.

message 4: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

((GO HERMIONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

message 5: by Jennifer, uuuhhh (new)

Jennifer | 1028 comments Mod
((???))

message 6: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

((GO HERMIONE FOR PUNCHING MALFOY, THEN!!!!!!!!!!! Not angry...))

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) ((um...))

message 8: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

((Um... what? I'm applauding her for punching Malfoy.))

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) ((i know. XD that's why she's amazing))

message 10: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

((:) :) :) :) :) ))

message 11: by §Lilybear (Hannah)§, is sad that no one is RPing when THEY SHOULD GO ON NOW (new)

§Lilybear (Hannah)§ Panda Luver ♥ (Pandaz) | 453 comments Mod
Seamus walked into the Stone Circle. He sat down and pulled out some homework.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) ((heh.))

Stella skipped into the Stone Circle. She smiled at Seamus. "Hullo!"

message 13: by §Lilybear (Hannah)§, is sad that no one is RPing when THEY SHOULD GO ON NOW (new)

Seamus looked up. "Hi, Stella."

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Stella sat next to him.

message 15: by §Lilybear (Hannah)§, is sad that no one is RPing when THEY SHOULD GO ON NOW (new)

Seamus looked down. Awkward.... he thought.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) "What are you doing?" Stella asked, trying to make conversation.

message 17: by §Lilybear (Hannah)§, is sad that no one is RPing when THEY SHOULD GO ON NOW (new)

"Homework," Seamus replied plainly.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) "Oh," Stella replied, slightly disappointed.

message 19: by §Lilybear (Hannah)§, is sad that no one is RPing when THEY SHOULD GO ON NOW (new)

Seamus shrugged and continued his homework, hoping that she would go away. ((and of course, I mean the exact opposite0)

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) ((your turning into me))
Stella pressed on. "What are you doing later?"

message 21: by §Lilybear (Hannah)§, is sad that no one is RPing when THEY SHOULD GO ON NOW (last edited Mar 21, 2010 06:20PM) (new)

"Er," Seamus began. He thought of an excuse. "Well, I was planning to go somewhere with er, Harmony." He knew instantly that was the wrong thing to say.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Stella jumped up. "Oh. Well. If you've got plans then I'll just be going," she said, turing bright red.

message 23: by §Lilybear (Hannah)§, is sad that no one is RPing when THEY SHOULD GO ON NOW (new)

"Uh-um..." Seamus stuttered. He didn't know what to say.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Stella looked at him. "Well, have fun with...her."

message 25: by §Lilybear (Hannah)§, is sad that no one is RPing when THEY SHOULD GO ON NOW (new)

((lol))

"Sorry," he said apologetically.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Stella calmed down. "It's okay," she replied.

message 27: by §Lilybear (Hannah)§, is sad that no one is RPing when THEY SHOULD GO ON NOW (new)

((sorry hw)

"So..."

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) ((Don't worry))

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Ivi walked into the Stone Circle.

message 30: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
Harry entered once Ivi came in view he fought the urge to turn back. Instead he continued walking to the edge of the forest he touched a tree keeping Ivi at the corner of his eye.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Ivi sat down and took out some homework, not noticing Harry.

message 32: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
Harry rolled his finger down the tree watching Ivi do something in a notebook.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Luna walked towards Harry. "What are you doing, Harry?" she asked airily.

Ivi didn't hear Luna and continued her homework.

message 34: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
"Uh...Um.... Just looking at this tree. It seems unique!" Harry said.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) "Really? Well I'm going into the forest now to look for Nargles. Would you like to come?" Luna asked.

message 36: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
"No thanks!" Harry said.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) "Okay then," Luna said brightly. She walked past him and deeper into the forest.

message 38: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
Harry looked at Ivi. Does she even notice me?

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Ivi finished and put away her homework. She looked up. "Hullo, Harry."

message 40: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
Harry didn't know what to think, "Hey Ivi! What are you doing here?" He forced his voice to be surprised.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) "Homework," Ivi replied.

message 42: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
"Oh cool, where is david?" Harry's voice turned a little sour.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Ivi frowned at Harry's tone. "I don't know, the Great Hall? That's where I saw him last."

message 44: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
Harry wanted to laugh at her displeasure. "Good!" Harry said like he had a bottle of the luck potion. "How good of a wizards is he?!" Harry wanted to know.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) "He's fine," Ivi replied plainly. "Slughorn hasn't given you Felix Felicis, has he?"

message 46: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
"Of course not!" Harry said, "and even if he did I would never use it on you!" Harry was a little too energetic.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Sure you wouldn't, Ivi thought bitterly. "Okay, okay, I believe you," she said.

message 48: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
"Plus if you want more evidence. You haven't gotten hurt yet... or fallen in love with me!" Harry laughed.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Ivi supressed the urge to punch him. "Right."

message 50: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
Harry wanted to laugh even more. This girl was fun to annoy. "Ahh you should have picked Seamus!"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10