All The Books You've Never Read discussion

Random Debates > Skater Shoes or Heels?

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Are you a sporty skater boarder type?
Or
Are you a dressy classy undated heels type?

message 2: by Ayunda (last edited Mar 12, 2010 11:56PM) (new)

Ayunda (ayundabs) neither ^^
I don't like sports, but I don't like girly stuff too :D

message 3: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) I don't like sports, but I like wearing heels. MY heels are usually the confidence of my closet--besides my clothes of course. :)

message 4: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) I like to wear sneakers but high heel too...thats har but on a daily basis-sneakers, def

message 5: by Aviva (new)

Aviva (newtimelord) | 551 comments neither…

message 6: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (flyinglogicmonkey) | 181 comments If Converse count as skater shoes, then skater shoes. I have one pair of heels and they're too small...

message 7: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Well that's sad.

message 8: by Kate (new)

Kate (katemreads) | 225 comments Heels and I'm sorry but....I'm probably going to get killed for saying this but I don't like convreses. I don't mind other girls wearing them but for me I'd never be caught dead in them. Sorry.

message 9: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Why don't you like Converse? (And we won't kill you; we'll just be really surprised.)

message 10: by Kate (new)

Kate (katemreads) | 225 comments I know it's a stupid answer but I just don't. I'm not really sure why.

message 11: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) lol (oh and Zs right, you wont get killled...at least your safe till I find you on the street - jk!!)

message 12: by Aviva (new)

Aviva (newtimelord) | 551 comments I don't love converse. I dont get why so many ppl do

message 13: by Brittney (new)

Brittney (brittbrittgigglemaiden) | 49 comments I am more of the vans type of person but i do wear heels as well but i will say i wear my vans on a daily bases so i guess skater shoes!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I have skater shoes all over, Nikes, Pumas, and tons of heels. Flip flops, flats, ballets, and of course Boots. I wear it all. Skater shoes and boots for winter cold time and heels and everything else for the summer. I know you can wear heels in winter but I rather not slip and fall on ice and break my butt! So, I save them for warm time.

As for the converse I don't own a pair, they died along time ago. I find DC's and other skater shoes to just be way more comfortable. I guess I like cushion. I'm really against UGGS. I mean it is short for Ugly as hell! I never understood why they got so popular. Comfortable or not you will never catch me in a pair. As well as for Crocks. Gross. And you will never catch me outside of my house in PJ pants or sweatpants. To me that is just way too lazy. Again, I forgo comfort and suck it up... jeans are the way to go if nothing else. Even if I wake up late and quick through clothes on to get to class you will still never see me in PJ pants.

message 15: by Brittney (new)

Brittney (brittbrittgigglemaiden) | 49 comments i know what is up with that i go to school and i see all these people wearing like PJ pants to school....i mean it quite nasty to look at a guy in my school cause they sag there pants like really low but that on top of pj pants no!! they can stay home for all that.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I know right. Ok. They are comfy. I get that. But comfy is for at home. The public doesn't need to see your lazy grunge comfy outfits. Ah...

message 17: by Catamorandi (new)

Catamorandi (wwwgoodreadscomprofilerandi) | 29 comments I don't like either. I don't like sports, and I HATE heels. I don't know how people walk in them. Oh well, if everyone agreed on everything, we would have a pretty dull existence.

message 18: by Brittney (new)

Brittney (brittbrittgigglemaiden) | 49 comments That is true so that is why we do this :) lol and i so agree with u Elyssa there is a deffence in comfy and perfessional life :P i think that someone should make a video of how stupid people look when they do that. :) just my opinion

message 19: by Ayunda (new)

Ayunda (ayundabs) luckily my school wears uniforms :)

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

I used to wear a uniform when I went to school in Thailand. Oh, and those black mary janes. At first I hated it but it wasn't so bad being a mindless dresser. I knew exactly what I would be wearing.

message 21: by Ayunda (new)

Ayunda (ayundabs) my school allows us to wear any kind of shoes, but we need to wear socks and the shoes must be at least 70% white.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, no. Mine were black and the boys had some ugly ugly tan shoes. But I bought awesome frilly white socks that never stayed white. GRR!

message 23: by **Carla** (new)

**Carla** I love my running shoes and sandals in the summer. If my husband had it his way I would wear heels everywhere but they just aren't me so rarely will I ever wear heels.

message 24: by Leanne (new)

Leanne (leanneisperf) if i ever wore heels i only wear wedges. i am a converse kinda girl.. i love them.. wear them almost everyday. i wear flip flops during summer(if i wear shoes at all). but definatly sneakers/skater shoes.!!!

message 25: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) lol