Team Vampire!! discussion

Favorite Movies > Alice in Wonderland

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dora610 (new)

Dora610 one of the best movies i've ever watched!!♥

message 2: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 576 comments It's really sad but I've never even watched the original Alice in Wonderland! I haven't watched this one either.

Amy ~Lover of Books~ I have not seen this movie either, but I want to see it because of Johnny Depp and it is a Tim Burton film.

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Angela wrote: "same here. Johnny Depp is pretty much my sole reason for wanting to see it so badly. Plus Tim is awesome!"

Johnny Depp is one of my favorite actors, but there are some other actors that are my favorite.

message 5: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i went to see this last week in 3D and i really did enjoy it although i have seen better this year

Amy ~Lover of Books~ I finally saw this movie today when I went to the movies with my brothers and they went to see Kick Ass. I wanted to watch something else and I had a choice between seeing Alice In Wonderland or How to train your dragon. I chose Alice In Wonderland and I think it was good and I loved Johnny Depp's portrayal of the Mad Hatter.

message 7: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 576 comments I saw it last night and I really liked it! Johnny Depp was so lovely and sweet, he's such an amazing actor with how he can play any type of character convincingly! And I thought the Fat boys were really cute as well!

message 8: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) Catherine wrote: "I saw it last night and I really liked it! Johnny Depp was so lovely and sweet, he's such an amazing actor with how he can play any type of character convincingly! And I thought the Fat boys were r..."

do you mean Tweedledum and Tweedledee? i thought they where good too but i am a fan of Matt Lucas

message 9: by Dora610 (new)

Dora610 i liked the rabbit that threw stuff at people all the time.

message 10: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 576 comments I loved the cat as well! I wanted to snatch him out of the air and cuddle him cuz he looked so soft and fluffy!