Team Vampire!! discussion

Favorite Movies > 10 Things I Hate About You

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

Melissa (cooks) | 1454 comments Mod
Its great!!

message 2: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i love this film my favourite part was when heath ledger was singing and dancing and trying to get away from the security guards loved it

Amy ~Lover of Books~ There is a tv show also, it is probably not like the movie

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Angela wrote: "I haven't watched the show at all. I love the movie too much and don't want to ruin it."

I am not interested in seeing the show.

message 5: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i never even knew there was a show but i wouldnt want to watch it as it wouldnt be the same with a different cast

M (aka DarkBeauty73) (darkbeauty73) | 2 comments Loved the movie not really interested in the show.

message 7: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

Melissa (cooks) | 1454 comments Mod
THE MOVIE WAS GREAT IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES BUT I DIDNT EVEN KNOW THE SHOW EXISTED. LOL

message 8: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) Deliciously Evil Half Breed (mwuahaha) wrote: "I loved Heath in it! I loved Heath period. I have most of his movies. He was one of the only actors that I actually cried for when he died because I liked him so much. This movie was one of my favo..."

i dont think i cried when i found out he had died i was in shock and was very upset and i cant watch his films much now either. i was worse when Patrick Swayze died

message 9: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Walker (natalie668) Absalutely loved this film! I cried when both Patric Swayze died, and when Heath Ledger did :'(
So sad, two gorgeous actors who should have lived longer than they did, especially Heath.
:(
Heath was a brilliant Actor, I loved him in this film aswell as "A Knights Tale"
Brilliant film that one.
Anyway, off topic, have any of you seen the Tv series based off the film. It's okay, but no way near as good as this film.