Lord of the Rings Fans discussion

Roleplay 1-- FULL > Roleplay Discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,145 (1145 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23

message 1: by Ada, AKA Caladhiel of Eregion (new)

Ada (caladhieledhel-mellon) | 861 comments Mod
This section is for when you want to comment about the rp, ask peoples' opinion on your ideas for the rp, whatever. I thought it would be best to avoid cluttering the actual rp section.

message 2: by Ada, AKA Caladhiel of Eregion (new)

I think we should find the Entwives sometime. That was the saddest thing about the book, in my opinion, that the Ents never found their Entwives. I literally cried myself to sleep, thinking about that. So why not stick 'em into the rp sometime?

message 3: by Kate (new)

Kate | 277 comments Mod
Helen wrote: "I think we should find the Entwives sometime. That was the saddest thing about the book, in my opinion, that the Ents never found their Entwives. I literally cried myself to sleep, thinking about t..."

you know my dear...that is a swimingly wonderful idea and seeing as we are mainly a bunch of women on an adventure why not find the entwives??

message 4: by Ada, AKA Caladhiel of Eregion (new)

Why thank you! :)

message 5: by Kate (new)

Kate | 277 comments Mod
so when is the official kick off going to be? i left a post just a minute ago on the other forum we have going...

message 6: by Ada, AKA Caladhiel of Eregion (new)

As a matter of fact, Kayla made a first post, but she put it in the wrong place. I asked her to move it to the roleplay section, but I don't think she's done that yet. You can read it in the Characters section.

message 7: by K. M. R., or Quirenas, the Cloudy One (With Lightning) (new)

K. M. R. (moisoha) | 728 comments Mod
I SWEAR I didn't put it in the wrong place! I knew what I was doing I just didn't tell you what I was doing... poor communication on my part... Anyway, yeah! That would be great. I think I would really like to find the entwives. I agree, and personally I think they either went into Belerand (sp?) or east into the wildlands.

message 8: by Lindsay, aka...Dera the chatterbox (new)

Lindsay (a_rachelle) | 776 comments Mod
Oooooo!!! :D I smell adventure!!!!

message 9: by Ada, AKA Caladhiel of Eregion (new)

I humbly apologize for misenterpreting your actions. May your beard ever grow, Kayla!

message 10: by Ada, AKA Caladhiel of Eregion (new)

Sorry I made such a long post on the rp- I just had quite a bit to say. Hope no one minds.

message 11: by Lindsay, aka...Dera the chatterbox (new)

Naw it's perfectly fine Helen :)

message 12: by K. M. R., or Quirenas, the Cloudy One (With Lightning) (new)

It's okay... though I think I'll pass on the beard

message 13: by Ada, AKA Caladhiel of Eregion (new)

I'm actually in front of Quirenas, having circled around when he was getting out of the stream.

message 14: by Ada, AKA Caladhiel of Eregion (new)

Do I recapture Quirenas, or would you prefer he get away? I'm fine either way... might be easier for us to all get in the same place if I did, though.

message 15: by Lindsay, aka...Dera the chatterbox (new)

My profuse apologies for the long post :P Dera likes to ramble.

message 16: by Kate (new)

Kate | 277 comments Mod
so are we going to take an order like Linsey said and every one just post in turn??

message 17: by K. M. R., or Quirenas, the Cloudy One (With Lightning) (new)

If you can post, post. Everyone else try not to post too much and leave some characters behind. Also, yes, sort of, I sugest you recapture him. Although considering her just ran from you, you might want to hit him with an arrow first. He's not going down without a fight. :)

message 18: by Kate (new)

Kate | 277 comments Mod
while im thinking about, sorry bout some of the spelling errors in advance, most of the time, time is short when i post so please forgive me :)

message 19: by Ada, AKA Caladhiel of Eregion (new)

Well he dodged behind a bush- so not a clear shot for an arrow- but I'm trying to catch up with him.

message 20: by Cece (new)

Cece Kate wrote: "Helen wrote: "I think we should find the Entwives sometime. That was the saddest thing about the book, in my opinion, that the Ents never found their Entwives. I literally cried myself to sleep, th..."

good idea Hellen!

message 21: by Cece (new)

Cece ~*~*Lindsay*~*~ wrote: "Naw it's perfectly fine Helen :)"

yup

message 22: by Cece (new)

Cece Kayla wrote: "It's okay... though I think I'll pass on the beard"

haha

message 23: by Cece (new)

Cece hey guys who/what is Quirenas

message 24: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 16, 2010 09:00AM) (new)

Umm...hey. My name is Hannah (my characters know me as "Erulissë") and I have an addiction to Lord of the Rings. lol jk...not really.

Anywho...Nae and Beth asked me to join y'all in this roleplay, but unfortunately *cringe* I am forbidden to do any recreational writing until summer. *lil' sob* BUT...if it's okay with y'all, I would LOVE to read the roleplay and take part in the discussion topics. :)

message 25: by Ada, AKA Caladhiel of Eregion (new)

Hi Hannah...
Ooh that is depressing! But you simply MUST at least follow us. ANY true LOTR fan is more than welcome to join us in our little fan world.

message 26: by Ada, AKA Caladhiel of Eregion (new)

Quirenas is Kayla's character. You can read a summary of his character in the Roleplay Characters section.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

YAY!! :D Oh, forgot to say...Caladhiel is SO COOL! Love how she's a little Elven ball of ninjaness. xD keep 'em coming! :D

message 28: by Ada, AKA Caladhiel of Eregion (new)

Why thank you! I thought I'd embrace my inner elf-ninja-whatever through her. :)

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

And so you did...very well. :D I only wish I could meet her! Well...in a way I have...through you. :)

message 30: by Ada, AKA Caladhiel of Eregion (new)

Aww! (warm fuzzies) I look forward to when you can post your character. I bet she's pretty awesome!

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah...I like her a lot. (She's now berating me, saying, " 'Like'? So you just 'like' me, huh? Love you too!" xP)

message 32: by K. M. R., or Quirenas, the Cloudy One (With Lightning) (new)

If you're asking "what" he is, he's an Avari. Sort of. and a half-elf.

message 33: by Ada, AKA Caladhiel of Eregion (new)

I did love Eol in the Silmarillion, in sort of a strange way.

message 34: by Cece (last edited Mar 16, 2010 01:39PM) (new)

Cece Helen wrote: "Quirenas is Kayla's character. You can read a summary of his character in the Roleplay Characters section."

ok its a cool character

message 35: by Cece (new)

Cece Helen why can i not rp

message 36: by Ada, AKA Caladhiel of Eregion (new)

Mostly because we're already rather crowded. You're more than welcome to start a separate roleplay, though.

message 37: by Lindsay, aka...Dera the chatterbox (new)

I posted one minute after Kayla and I just realized...I'm a distraction! xD

message 38: by K. M. R., or Quirenas, the Cloudy One (With Lightning) (new)

It's okay. I don't mind.

message 39: by Lindsay, aka...Dera the chatterbox (new)

I didn't figure your character would :P ...even though that was just happened completely by fluke.
So in that case...Run Quirenas! Oh wait...there's an arrow in his leg so that would be more like...Hobble Quirenas!!! Hobble and Limp for your life!!

message 40: by Lindsay, aka...Dera the chatterbox (new)

Sorry xP I feel a little lacking in sanity today

message 41: by K. M. R., or Quirenas, the Cloudy One (With Lightning) (new)

Only the best people lack sanity. It's okay. Besides, he is going to hobble, although he took the arrow out.

message 42: by Kate (new)

Kate | 277 comments Mod
those who say we are insane are insane themselves and dont know the meaning of life.

message 43: by K. M. R., or Quirenas, the Cloudy One (With Lightning) (new)

Personally, I admit I am as mad as a hatter.

message 44: by Lindsay, aka...Dera the chatterbox (new)

I'll bring the tea!

message 45: by Kate (new)

Kate | 277 comments Mod
and the scones (lembas bread)! dont forget the scones (lembas bread)!

message 46: by Cece (new)

Cece haha sounds good.

message 47: by Kate (new)

Kate | 277 comments Mod
kayla...in hindsight to my last post i realize that your character probably isnt moving all that fast to warrent a horse...so maybe he's a fast gimper? :) my mistake lol

message 48: by K. M. R., or Quirenas, the Cloudy One (With Lightning) (new)

It's okay. He's actually a decent distance away so the Horse does fit. I work around what others write, even if they write something impossible. ^^ I like keeping things going.

message 49: by Kate (new)

Kate | 277 comments Mod
many thanks :)

message 50: by K. M. R., or Quirenas, the Cloudy One (With Lightning) (new)

Alright, here's what I've been thinking in regards to the roleplay. For one, how do they end up going looking for the Entwives? My thoughts are that something is happening that they need the entwives for so they send the characters on a quest to find them. If that is what happens, then how does Quirenas end up going? I was thinking that maybe since he had traveled through the Emyn Muil, maybe he can have seen a sign of the Entiwives leaving. I remember that there were a bunch of stunted and destroyed trees in the Emyn Muil, it mentions them on page 234 of the Two Towers. He would have passed through that way. Another thing I've been thinking, is what else is Quirenas? I have a few ideas but I wanted to see what you guys thought he should be, besides Avari, before I decide.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23