Emo ,writers, RPers, Book lovers discussion

Quizzes > RaNdoM qUIzZeZ

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Christa (is on top of the world!) (obsesedwbooks) | 9 comments I'm hera queen of the gods. : ) but, it says my man is unfaithful : (

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 19, 2010 05:15PM) (new)

Artemis
you are like the goddess of the hunt. you do not waint or need a man. you have your girls and your dogs around you and that is all that you need. you love to run bear feet through the forest you like the earth between your tows. you like feel the wind in your hair. you like to hunt for your own food. and you enjoy the thrill of when your huntting.

message 4: by Brianna (new)

Brianna  (whateven) Artemis

you are like the goddess of the hunt. you do not waint or need a man. you have your girls and your dogs around you and that is all that you need. you love to run bear feet through the forest you like the earth between your tows. you like feel the wind in your hair. you like to hunt for your own food. and you enjoy the thrill of when your huntting.

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) Athena

You are like Athena the goddess of wisdom and of strategy. you help aid man in war and you sometime like to join them. you are a strong idependent woman. you like to use your smarts to win. lossing isnt an opshion. you are veary strong headed. you wont take poop from anyone. you defend what you belive in.

message 6: by Brianna (new)

Brianna  (whateven) Colz I read a bok wit Artemis nd I don't lik her no more he was an SOB

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) cool, the thing is i apparently fit the description for Athena...i love to be around guys and fight, i'm a strong independent girl, i don't usually use smarts to win, losing isn't an option with me, i'm VERY strong headed, i won't take poop from anyone and i defend what i believe in.

the only thing that doesn't suit me is the use smarts to win...

message 8: by Brianna (new)

Brianna  (whateven) lolz

message 9: by Marie (new)

Marie I got Athena lol