Secret Speakers discussion

Introduce Yourself

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karey (new)

Karey (kareyshane) | 66 comments Mod
This thread should have been added a long time ago! Please introduce yourself. :) Thank you.

message 2: by Weldon (new)

Weldon (wilco64256) | 15 comments Hi everybody! My name is Weldon Hathaway, and I really love this book. I wrote one of the reviews that's on the website and is printed on the back of the book. I currently live in Spanish Fork, Utah but am very shortly moving just a bit up the road over to Springville. My wife and I are done renting and are buying our own place over there, we just need to finish some painting and let everything dry before we officially move in. We have two daughters, ages 5 and 2. Our 5-year-old just lost her first tooth and was ecstatic beyond belief that she got five whole dollars from the tooth fairy.

I work as a full-time high school math teacher in a residential treatment center for teenage girls. The work is tremendously rewarding and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi,

My name is Leola. I live in Chattanooga, Tn. with my husband and cat. Our four boys are grown men. I think of each one as my baby still. I have grandchildren too. My most favorite hobby is reading. I try to do needlework too. My dream is to travel all over the world.

message 4: by Sheryl (new)

Sheryl | 1 comments Hi. My name is Sheryl Mehary. I live in Wilsonville, Oregon, a wonderful little town just south of Portland. Like Weldon I was one of the first readers of Secret Speakers. I also wrote a review, although it didn't make the back of the book. I just love this book and can't wait for Karey's next one.

message 5: by Susan (new)

Susan (cochrunsrus) | 10 comments Hello fellow readers. I am Susan. I live in the "wonderful little town" of Wilsonville, Oregon. My three children have left the nest. When I am not volunteering: delivering meals, school children, gardens, church, Family History Center, I like to read and create. Currently I am sewing baby things for a shower this weekend. I am very glad I could be a part of this book group and look forward to reading more from Karey.