Terminalcoffee discussion

Helping You To Know The News > Half-Rooster/Half-Hen Helps Unlock Sex Mystery

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments So...this morning I get up around 4:30, lift weights, eat breakfast, make coffee, and mosey over to the computer for my daily email/GR/news fix. I open NPR and hit an article which asks me to answer a poll question. What question, you ask?

Do women have gonads?

Good morning!

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/st...

The article itself is interesting. Also interesting is the fact you can count on NPR for at least one article of this nature a week. Somebody in that newsroom needs to get laid.

message 2: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments i've met plenty of chicks who have had balls.

message 3: by janine (new)

janine | 7715 comments we had some male/female mixed goats, but they were white so they didn't have an interesting pattern like the chickens.

message 4: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Fascinating story.

message 5: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 4034 comments It's amazing that it goes perfectly down the middle. Wow.

message 6: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) janine wrote: "we had some male/female mixed goats, but they were white so they didn't have an interesting pattern like the chickens."

So does one side give milk?

message 7: by janine (new)

janine | 7715 comments we only keep the females, the rest are sold. during the winter we only keep one or two of the goats. did you know male lactation also occurs in goats?

message 8: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments this conversation is making me uncomfortable. where is the sports thread?

message 9: by janine (new)

janine | 7715 comments to make it even more uncomfortable for you, male lactation also increasingly occurs with humans, due to intake of farmaceuticals etc.

you're comfortable in drag wearing a fruit hat and now you need to hide in the sports thread?

message 10: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Seriously, Kevin.

message 11: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments apparently Larry's more comfortable with the thought of his own lactation.

message 12: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments sure i occasionally dress like nora desmond but nothing is leaking on me

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

RandomAnthony wrote: "apparently Larry's more comfortable with the thought of his own lactation."

Please say it ain't so Larry.

message 14: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) It's a vicious rumor.

message 15: by Phil (new)

Phil | 11628 comments Larry wrote: "It's a vicious rumor."

Depending on consistency and texture, it could very well be a viscous rumor.

message 16: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) ....

message 17: by Sally, la reina (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 17322 comments Mod
janine wrote: "male lactation also increasingly occurs with humans, due to intake of farmaceuticals etc...."

I really enjoy that Janine spells it this way.

message 18: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) I enjoy most things that Janine does/says.

message 19: by janine (new)

janine | 7715 comments *bookmarks*