The Personal Journal discussion

Jasmine's Jack-in-the-box > Favourite Movies

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Not placed in order by the way. XD my brother got me hooked on Transformers and Batman lolz

1. Transformers (2007 Film)
2. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
3. Avatar
4. The Dark Knight
5. Batman Begins
6. Red Eye

No others come to mind >.<

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) | 240 comments SLEEPY HOLLOW SWEENEY TODD NIGHTMAR BEFORE CHRISTMAS CORPSE BRIDE ALICE IN WONDERLAND*breathes*

message 3: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy XD I don't know any of those movies other than Alice in Wonderland

message 4: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 388 comments Mod
ALICE IN WONDERLAND!! i loved that movie!! johnny depp is perfect as the mad hatter. XD

message 5: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Alice in Wonderland sounds like it's meant to be a kids movie then you look at it and your like 'Wow, I don't think kids would like that'. It's not really my thing. *Gasp* I went to see Percy Jackson and Lightning Thief but we had to see Alvin and the Chipmunks instead XD

message 6: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

i hate chipmunks.

message 7: by Domuyrr (new)

Domuyrr Percy Jackson wasn't that good, and I don't know about chipmunks....

message 8: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy I know, its not in cinemas anymore -_-' their stupid fault grrrr

Sasori No Danna Harry Potter and Eragon!

message 10: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ wyvern southpark and xxx

message 11: by PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate), Supreme High Ruler of All (new)

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) | 549 comments Mod
oh gosh. Eragon was horrible. Those who didn't read the book and saw the movie loved it but the book is about a million times better. and in the book, ARYA HAS BLACK FREAKING HAIR!!! NOT RED!!!!

message 12: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

ikr!?

message 13: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy I know! I hated ERagon and after seeing Percy Jackson it was FREAKING HORRIBLE!!!! What happened to Ares? And Kronos? They were the whole FREAKING POINT of the book!

message 14: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Ares doesn't appear in the movie? i haven't seen it yet.

message 15: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy No. He doesn't *Sobs*

message 16: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

wow...that's lame.

message 17: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ ares is my dad woo

message 18: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Sephiroth wrote: "wow...that's lame."

I know! Grrr

message 19: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 82 comments Sage•a•nator $White Chocolate$ wrote: "oh gosh. Eragon was horrible. Those who didn't read the book and saw the movie loved it but the book is about a million times better. and in the book, ARYA HAS BLACK FREAKING HAIR!!! NOT RED!!!!"

I KNOW I WAS SOOO DISAPPOINTED IN THE MOVIE!!!!!! I WAS DYING TO SEE IT AND THEN..... i sunk down to non-caps.....

AND I HATED THE MOVIE INKHEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!THE BOOK WAS SOOOO MUCH BETTER

AND I'M WITH YOU GUYS ON THE WHOLE 'I HATE PERCY JACKSON MOVIE!'

message 20: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Why do the movies ALWAYS screw up with the books? I mean Eragon left out SO MUCH like the TWINS!!! They were a major thing in the second book!

message 21: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 82 comments YEAH! AND THEY LEFT A TO BE CONTINUED AT THE END AND DIDN"T MAKE ANOTHER MOVIE!!!!!!

message 22: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

I FORGOT ABOUT THE TWINS! OMG, how could they leave such a major part out!? the Twins were like the WHOLE POINT of the first HALF of Eldest!!!

I never saw Inkheart but i wanted to.

message 23: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy I KNOW! I read Eldest, remembered the movie and cracked up laughing at their major stuff up despite myself

message 24: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Plus, I rather doubt they're going to make another movie now *Evil laugh*

message 25: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 82 comments THEY TOTALY FORGOT ELVA!!!!!!! THE ORPHAN HE BLESSES!!!! SHE'S SOOO IMPORTANT IN ELDEST!!!!!!!

message 26: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Yes thats the other one! If I was Christopher I'd be totally bummed by the movie

message 27: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

ELVA!? OH! HER! YAH!