2010 Writers discussion

Sophie's Story

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 11, 2010 07:52PM) (new)

Here is my thread that will be updated to everytime I do something to the story that I am writing. If you're interested...
WATCH THIS SPACE!

Ok, I've been playing around a little bit and started to write this little story to try and get characters together and what not. I've posted the first part of the story at the link that you're going to find bellow.

http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/6...

I'd love to see what you think! All kinds of reviews are welcome!

message 2: by Samiha (new)

Samiha That was really good!! :D Write more! haha but really, I'd love to read more. :) The *only* thing is... I would have liked to know that Evan's character was a guy (he's a guy, right?) before his name was announced and we were half-way through the chapter. Besides that, awesome! :)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Evan isn't a guy, Evan is a girl. I plan on explaining everything in the next chapter. I've already written out kind of a back story that goes in the first chapter of the proper story but I didn't put it in here... Sorry

message 4: by Samiha (new)

Samiha Oh don't apologize! It's your story and however you wanna do it, that's great! :) I'm looking forward to reading more.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok, slight update on how I've been going. I've had a major writing ruse this long weekend and I've got nearly ten chapters written for a grand total of...

Drum roll please...

10 chapters.

I don't know when I am going to be able to post any of this at this stage, but I hope to get some of it posted soon.

I can't wait for you to tell me what you think!

~Sophie

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok, here is my introduction for the story. Give it a read through and tell me what you think. I am going to be happy to accept all kinds of comments!

http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/2...

~Sophie