This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

sex life expose's

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen I HATE it when people go on about their "crazy" sex lives. I got trapped in a room today where that kind of conversation was going on. One person upping the other with their experiences,laughing at their own stupidity, etc.

It's so cheap and crass and juvenile. Jr. high is over people MOVE ON! If you're an adult, which these people were, it's time to act like one.

The need to blab about your orgasms always makes me suspect that something is wrong...with you, with your sex life or with your social IQ.

Besides the fact that the last thing I want to do is go through the day imagining these people and their skeezy sex acts with each other trying to out perform their last experience so they can knock back another good tale at the water cooler.

grooooooossss!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Holy cow! Message me with who/what or I'm spilling my sexcapades next time I see you. They're wild. WILD!!!

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 11, 2010 06:42PM) (new)

Especially at lunch in the staff lounge.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments I'm so tempted to be an asshole right now! So tempted!

message 5: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments BunWat wrote: "Ugh. Geeze people, unless I'm a close friend or actually related to you I do not want to hear about your: sex life, medical issues, digestive triumphs or catastrophes, feuds, money problems, pecul..."

Ditto. Except for the peculiar boils. I want to hear about your peculiar boils even if you are a complete stranger.

message 6: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen Alfonso - why stop now?

message 7: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen Bummy - I love you.

message 8: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen I mean Bunny.

message 9: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments And a new nickname is born. Thank you, Marie.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Bunny... i love to give people i dont know something to talk about... after a get to know a person... if you walking around with me we will be talking normal stuff... the moment a see somebody get near us... what usually comes out of my mouth is "so, i'm fucking this chick on a roof top right? and she like oh yeah alfonso give it tome! give to me hard" and then i degenerate into stuff that will make em choke... it amuses me! if i was marie that's what i'll do! just sit with tambo on that teachers room and start making up some crazy shit involving goats and a cat!

message 11: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen while I can see the logic of turning the tables on people that are being gross by upping the yuck factor, I'm a little unclear as to why you enjoy taking disgusting in public when strangers approach.
Is it like being a flasher? Is it the same kind of appeal? Am I misunderstanding? Did the strangers offend you in some way? Were they trying to sell you something or get you to save baby seals?

message 12: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen Sarah - I don't know who they were, a group at the DMC.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments i never tought about it... i gues i am a flasher... when confortable i do that a lot... more than once back on DR i was attacked by random people on the bus over the nasty shit i was saying... i dont do it infront of kids tho =)

message 14: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Marie wrote: "Sarah - I don't know who they were, a group at the DMC."

Were any of them wearing a Bumpit? (I'm doing research)

message 15: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen I suppose there is something to knowing you only offend/traumatize people that are grown up (Unfortunately all those people were kids once....)

message 16: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments What am I invisible?

message 17: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Maybe I am wearing a bumpit.

message 18: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments (I wish they would make a bumpit for my bra)

message 19: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Or the much cheaper version - socks.

message 20: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen Gretchen wrote: "What am I invisible?"

I didn't see that Gretchen. now I do but I don't know what a bmpit is, is that something bummy would wear?

message 22: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Back to the original topic, Marie - I always assume that the people doing the most talking, are probably getting the least action.

message 23: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments really? I wonder if that's true. I don't think it applies to the opposite.

message 24: by Stina (new)

Stina (stinalee) | 653 comments Gretchen wrote: "Marie wrote: "Sarah - I don't know who they were, a group at the DMC."

Were any of them wearing a Bumpit? (I'm doing research)"

I have a trio of bumpits... unfortunately, they don't work as well as the commercials say, but that might be because my 26 strands of hair won't cover the plastic.

message 25: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I knew it!! Thanks for the report, Kristina. I knew they wouldn't work if you actually needed them. Here's my question, though: (asked in another thread but apparently some people only read discussions with the word "sex" in the title)
Why? Why do we want that extra volume at the back of the skull?

message 26: by Stina (new)

Stina (stinalee) | 653 comments First off, I will defend my bump-it ownership by explaining that my aunt bought them for me and my sister, along with her two girls as a lark while we were on vacation. I did not pay for them, nor have I worn them out of the house, but probably only because they do not work for me.

Second, I think people want the extra volume at the back of the skull because it just gives the illusion of having a shitload of thick, manageable hair. At least that's what I think when I see the commercials.

message 27: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Kristina, the questions Gretchen really want to ask is - are you easy?

You're welcome, Wolfy.

message 28: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Thanks, Rutty. But I already know the answer to that question.
;)
The answer I really need is to the question I asked.

message 29: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments I try to help someone, and how do they respond? They (Wolfy) throw it right back in my face. We'll see if I do that again.

message 30: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) BunWat wrote: "Ugh. Geeze people, unless I'm a close friend or actually related to you I do not want to hear about your: sex life, medical issues, digestive triumphs or catastrophes, feuds, money problems, pecul..."

I just had and exceptional bowel movement. I just wanted to share.

message 31: by Stina (new)

Stina (stinalee) | 653 comments Tom wrote: "BunWat wrote: "Ugh. Geeze people, unless I'm a close friend or actually related to you I do not want to hear about your: sex life, medical issues, digestive triumphs or catastrophes, feuds, money..."

Did you take a cell phone picture? Because I would totally have you send it to me. My dad and I like to take random pictures of crap (dog crap, bird crap, baby crap) and randomly send it to each other.

message 32: by Stina (new)

Stina (stinalee) | 653 comments Rusty wrote: "Kristina, the questions Gretchen really want to ask is - are you easy?

You're welcome, Wolfy."

To clear it up, I'm not easy, I am a tease. I think that most people who wear bumpits are teases. There's no way you could get pounded hard and not ruin your hair OR have that bumpit dig into your scalp and making your head bleed during the funtimes.

message 33: by smetchie (last edited Mar 13, 2010 10:51AM) (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Rusty! You ass! You overshadowed my question and I now I don't have the answer! One person I have actual access to with a Bumpit and you distracted her! FUCK!

Kristina, focus. I need to know: "Why? Why do we want extra volume at that particular spot on the back of the skull?"

message 34: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Please see the second part of post 32, and pay a little more attention from now on.

message 35: by Stina (new)

Stina (stinalee) | 653 comments Also, if you have a weird shaped head, you probably don't want that Robert Palmer style slicked back ponytail. Looking like you have a scalp goiter might be a better option.

message 36: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Rusty wrote: "Please see the second part of post 32, and pay a little more attention from now on."

Oh. duh. Sorry, Kristina. And thanks for answering. I get it. It makes people think your hair is thicker all over. Not just in that one spot.

Servius  Heiner Gretchen wrote: "Marie,

https://www.bumpits.com/?MID=544699"

So are you going out for a role on the Sopranos? News flash the show ended like 3 years ago.