Warrior dogs discussion

Healer > Dogs sent to Starpack

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Madhins, Head mod and group creator! ¡uʍop ǝpısdn ɯ,ı ¡ǝǝǝʍ (last edited Mar 17, 2010 12:24PM) (new)

Madhins   | 719 comments Mod
DEPUTY OF SUNPACK: Blazestorm - character made by Syeira-la

[image error]

Blazestorm is a powerful, moody dog with a dark side to his nature but an ultimately good set of morals. He is quick to attack and quick to fight, and he seems in his element when in battle. He doesn’t mess around, nor is he slow to engage an opponent. He is a very loyal dog, however, and his first priority is always his pack. He isn’t very obedient, and is an often defiant and stubborn pack member, even to his leader, but he always keeps his pack’s well being foremost in his mind and actions. He’s sarcastic and snappish.

Blazestorm hasn’t had a hard life, actually. As a pup he was raised by a caring mother, though his father was usually off doing deputy duties, but Blazestorm didn’t mind—he knew his father’s role and how important it was. His father eventually died in a border skirmish, and as Blazestorm grew, his ambition led him to his role now, of deputy. His mother has since become an elder.

With a low growl, the dark shadow shifted from the thick foliage, becoming visible beneath the dappling moonlight. His narrowed eyes glowed subtly in the gloom, marking his position for his opponent to see. That was fine, though. He was ready for an all-out fight. His enemy, a burly collie cross, glared down at him from his pointed snout, his feathery fur fanning around his face. Blazestorm could have laughed—obviously, this mutt hadn’t been formed so well. His face was a delicate slice of pure collie, and his legs were fine and thin, but his bodily frame was as thick and muscled as a Rottweiler’s. Fangs protruded from black lips, as if trying for a menacing appearance.

“Mutt,” the collie cross sneered, looking incredibly pompous and stupid.

“Oh, really? I didn’t notice,” Blazestorm snarled back. His dark blue eyes narrowed as he shifted into a fighting stance. “I could say the same for you, but that would just be stating the obvious. At least I wasn’t formed from a greyhound and a mop.”

He didn’t hesitate past then—with another snarl he leapt at the dog, jaws snapping wildly

Death: Killed by Thornclaw, a Sunpack warrior, over Thornclaws desire to someday rule the forest.

message 2: by Syeira-la, Le smiiiiilllll! SFTW! (new)

Syeira-la | 405 comments Mod
He was the first to die? Ha, figures, I always kill off characters first.

message 3: by Madhins, Head mod and group creator! ¡uʍop ǝpısdn ɯ,ı ¡ǝǝǝʍ (new)

Lol, XD.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

XD yes you and killing characters syiera...

message 5: by Syeira-la, Le smiiiiilllll! SFTW! (last edited Mar 11, 2010 06:14PM) (new)

Syeira-la | 405 comments Mod
Of course. He was boooring, though I kind of miss the power of being deputy. I'm always deputy of something. :P

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol yah.

message 7: by Madhins, Head mod and group creator! ¡uʍop ǝpısdn ɯ,ı ¡ǝǝǝʍ (new)

;p

message 8: by Madhins, Head mod and group creator! ¡uʍop ǝpısdn ɯ,ı ¡ǝǝǝʍ (last edited Mar 14, 2010 09:49AM) (new)

Syeira-la wrote: "Of course. He was boooring, though I kind of miss the power of being deputy. I'm always deputy of something. :P"

Syeira-la, your aloud to make your dead characters come down in dreams and stuff like that.

message 9: by Carson (new)

Carson He was the Sunpack Deputy?