I "heart" Morelli discussion

Janet Evanovich's store

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Hi,
I'm new to Good Reads and to this group.
Look forward to joining in.

I'm a children's and YA author and my first young adult novel, SHIFTY, will be out mid-July, 2008.

More about me and SHIFTY at:
http://www.ShiftyTheBook.com

&

http://lynnhazenimaginaryblog.blogspo...

(I have some interviews of other authors up on the Imaginary Blog, too.)

All best,
Lynn
www.LynnHazen.com

message 2: by MJ, Mrs. Joseph Morelli (new)

MJ | 541 comments Mod
I booght the hat that is our group mascot. This is actually a picture of my hat. I would design Ranger or Morelli boxers. So we can buy them for our men

message 3: by MJ, Mrs. Joseph Morelli (new)

MJ | 541 comments Mod
Morellis would be boxer briefs

message 4: by MJ, Mrs. Joseph Morelli (new)

MJ | 541 comments Mod
I get to do that fitting

message 5: by MJ, Mrs. Joseph Morelli (new)

MJ | 541 comments Mod
In that case we need t-shirts for men also!!!

message 6: by MJ, Mrs. Joseph Morelli (new)

MJ | 541 comments Mod
*sigh*

message 7: by Angie (new)

Angie I looked at the store and was a little disappointed! I wanted some cooler stuff! Like a tee-shirt that would be about Stephanie and her cars. Or something like that. In a different thread I was talking about the cartoon characters, I just didn't get those. I would get a key chain if it didn't have a character on it.

message 8: by Angie (last edited May 19, 2008 01:10PM) (new)

Angie Well I can see that they might lose money. That's too bad. And most books don't have stuff for you to by so it is great that they even sell anything!

message 9: by MJ, Mrs. Joseph Morelli (new)

MJ | 541 comments Mod
So would i in a heart beat

message 10: by Keely (new)

Keely | 104 comments Shazzy, Michael, you two are hysterical! I would like some Black Silk Rangeman PJ's.

I'm gonna design some stuff for you two when I get some extra time and see if I can get my hubbie to print them for me. I'm not sure how long it takes to ship to England Shazzy but we'll check on it.

So what do you think Tanks boxers would look like??? LOL

message 11: by MJ, Mrs. Joseph Morelli (new)

MJ | 541 comments Mod
I bet tank is commando all the time. Fanning myself

message 12: by MJ, Mrs. Joseph Morelli (new)

MJ | 541 comments Mod
Keely
You are a princess

message 13: by Keely (new)

Keely | 104 comments Shazzy I'll be in Perthshire on Loch Tay the 1st week and Royal Dee Side the 2nd week.

See I see tank in a pair of those Iron Man sport boxers that are made out of Lycra. That's a lot of detail isn't it. For someone who's really not thought about it that much. LOL

message 14: by MJ, Mrs. Joseph Morelli (new)

MJ | 541 comments Mod
Keeley
Are you going to the British Isles or are you already there

message 15: by MJ, Mrs. Joseph Morelli (new)

MJ | 541 comments Mod
Shazzy,
Dont lie you have thought about it a lot

message 16: by Keely (new)

Keely | 104 comments Hey Michael, I'm going to Scotland the 11th -26th of July. Shazzy and I had been in several side conversations about men in kilts. I've got a "thing" for men in kilts. I just found out that Shazzy has a "thing" for Cowboys. You know Ranger would look pretty darn good in a Cowboy hat, black fitted t-shirt, tight Levis Jeans and black cowboy boots, yummy!

message 17: by MJ, Mrs. Joseph Morelli (new)

MJ | 541 comments Mod
right on i love men in kilts. And shazzy any time you want to see a cowboy I will take you to a rodeo and western bar

message 18: by MJ, Mrs. Joseph Morelli (new)

MJ | 541 comments Mod
Shazzy once a year in Las Vegas hosts the nationial rodeo finals thats when you should go.

message 19: by MJ, Mrs. Joseph Morelli (new)

MJ | 541 comments Mod
there are so good points just stay away from the South the food is good but the people....lol

message 20: by Keely (new)

Keely | 104 comments Shazzy, Michael does know I'm from Nashville Tennessee right?
The food is good, but it'll make you fat!
If you like Dark handsome men with long hair I have a bunch of Native American friends I can introduce you to as well. They are very Yummy and have a very unique southern accent.

message 21: by MJ, Mrs. Joseph Morelli (new)

MJ | 541 comments Mod
I was actually making a crack at someone we both know from S.Carolina. I have been to Nashville its all right.

message 23: by MJ, Mrs. Joseph Morelli (new)

MJ | 541 comments Mod
I think you shoud Shazzy

message 24: by MJ, Mrs. Joseph Morelli (new)

MJ | 541 comments Mod
You would act like Stephnaie did when she was using the gel

message 25: by Jen (last edited Aug 01, 2008 01:10PM) (new)

Jen I thought about buying a Rangeman shirt or something. But I haven't yet. A friend of mine has an embroidery machine and also makes those designs that hot-press on. I thought about ordering one from her. But I don't know if it'd be against copywright to do that??

That link above didn't work for me. What was it?