You Wrong For That You Wrong For That discussion

You Wrong For That Rewiew

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Iris (new) - added it

Iris I believe this book is very well written.
It has such a well formed plot.

Alisha

message 2: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Reading the book give you a go insight of what can happen to someone and how they can be traped no matter how old they are. One should be awear of what they have and what they think they will get.

This has been an eye opener for me. Men comes in all stages of your life and it is a saying that all that glitters is not gold. Please be awear of the glittery side of things because it sure is'ent gold.

message 3: by Valerie (new)

Valerie Bush I enjoyed reading this book; however I was disappointed in Rhea because she buried herself in her work and never took the time to go back out and live life. I think had she done that she would not have fallen for Davis in the first place. What was even more disappointing was she reduced herself into a common everyday hood rat, like his other two baby mamas. I thought once he told her how old he was and when she found out about all the kids he had she would have moved on. Over all it was a really good book, it had it's funny parts and the parts that made you shake your head at Rhea. I couldn't put it down.