Stephenie Meyer Fans discussion

FIRST TRAILER

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nikki (new)

Nikki | 149 comments here is a link to the first trailer, it is AMAZING!

http://www.twilightlexicon.com/2010/0...

message 2: by Anne (new)

Anne (acsimps) Love love loved it

message 3: by Meg (new)

Meg | 83 comments oh my gosh!!! that looks amazing!! at first i was questioning if i was going to go and see it...but now i really think i will!!! YAY!:)

message 4: by Brittney (new)

Brittney (brittbrittgigglemaiden) | 114 comments Totally looks amazing I really can't wait!!!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh MY FREAKIN JACOB!!!!

message 6: by Jennifer, Twilighter (new)

Jennifer Salaiz (jennifersalaiz) | 37 comments Mod
Chills!!! I can't wait!! :)

*~*The Death Fairy Luna*~* (edwardlovesmeforlife01) EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IT LOOKS AMAZING.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 8: by zhen^^ (new)

zhen^^ | 8 comments ♥♥O.M.G!!!

love it!!!
can't wait to see the
movie!!!! woah!!!!

*~*The Death Fairy Luna*~* (edwardlovesmeforlife01) ikr. DUDE OMFG IT LOOKS AMAZING!!!!!!!

message 10: by Emi B (new)

Emi B (emib) Cant wait to see this looks liek it's going to be the best one by far.

*~*The Death Fairy Luna*~* (edwardlovesmeforlife01) oh yeah totally.

message 12: by Angee, Group Creator (last edited Mar 16, 2010 08:47PM) (new)

Angee Wentz (angee_wentz) | 644 comments Mod
This is going to be even better than New Moon! YAY!!! They just keep getting better!!!

I hate the new Victoria though. UGH!!! Stupid wench!

message 13: by Brittney (new)

Brittney (brittbrittgigglemaiden) | 114 comments I kno lol I like the old one better becuase she actually talked and had a sense of humer where as the new one is just like there