The Riyria Revelations discussion

Book 4: The Emerald Storm > Amazon Pre-order now available

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ridan (new)

Ridan | 41 comments Amazon now has the Emerald Storm page up click here so you can pre-order the book through them if you wish.

We will of course be offering "signed copies" direct from Michael as well if you prefer buying direct.

message 2: by Jeanne (new)

Jeanne (jeannekc) | 36 comments I'll wait to get my signed copy, gotta keep my collection perfect!

message 3: by Jim (new)

Jim (jimmaclachlan) What you said, Jeanne!

message 4: by Elise (new)

Elise (ghostgurl) | 56 comments Yeah, I'll wait to get it signed too. Of course. ;)

message 5: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca | 9 comments can people outside of America get their hands on these signed copies??

message 6: by Libby (new)

Libby | 30 comments Same here - I love my signed copies!

message 7: by Gregory (new)

Gregory Haney (haneyg) I think Michael spoils us with these signed copies... but I don't want mine any other way! :)

message 8: by Jeanne (new)

Jeanne (jeannekc) | 36 comments I like being spoiled!

message 9: by Heather (last edited Mar 18, 2010 02:05PM) (new)

Heather (ham1299) | 232 comments Add me to the list of those who will wait for the signed copy! ;-)

message 10: by Ridan (new)

Ridan | 41 comments Hello all...
As soon as the signed copies are available we'll let you know. And yes you can get them sent outside the US they just cost more becaue of shipping. The cheapest source for "out of US" is book depository

http://www.bookdepository.com

But unfortunately they won't be signed - still you can't beat discounted prices and free shipping anywhere in the world - I still don't know how Book Depository does it but am glad that they do ;-)

message 11: by Libby (new)

Libby | 30 comments Can't wait to get the next book - I've been holding on to my Nyphron Rising so I can read them back-to-back :-)

Amazon emailed me a "recommendation" for The Emerald Storm so I'm guessing the books are selling pretty well - so excited!

message 12: by Laurel (new)

Laurel Can't wait to get a signed copy! Love this series!

message 13: by Robin (new)

Robin (robinsullivan) | 268 comments Mod
Libby: OOhh so cool that Amazon recommend it to you. That's always good to hear. -- Reading Nyphron Back to back with Emerald Storm will be satisfying I predict.

Laurel: So glad you like the series. I've posted this elsewhere but just so you don't have to look other places here is the link for the signed copies:

http://www.michaelsullivan-author.com...

message 14: by Amelia (new)

Amelia (narknon) | 17 comments Just ordered the signed copy. I'm excited to read this.

message 15: by Aarti (new)

Aarti (aartichapati) I just ordered my copy on Amazon! I looked for it in Borders as I have a gift card, but couldn't find it, and decided I didn't really want to wait any longer. I also got Terry Pratchett's Wintersmith, Connie Willis' To Say Nothing of the Dog and the book Tiger Moon, so a pretty good book day overall!

message 16: by Ridan (new)

Ridan | 41 comments Congratz Aarti - there is nothing funner then having a big bunch of books come in the mail ;-)