Charlaine Harris Book/Show Group discussion

True Blood > Holy HOTTIE!

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nlojeda) | 471 comments Mod
It's done! I'm sold! He IS ERIK!

Alexander Skarsgård , in the LA Times Magazine this week looking freakin' amazing.

Read More:
http://perezhilton.com/2010-03-10-com...

message 2: by Megan (new)

Megan I saw that this morning. They casted Eric perfectly! Love him.........

message 3: by Cary (new)

Cary (Vortigern) Yeah Eric has that tall thin look that's very vampire like, I dig that.

Belinda Burkhart | 10 comments OMG! I think I need some oxygen! He is gorgeous.

message 5: by Kenna (last edited Mar 11, 2010 09:42AM) (new)

Kenna (kennas) "blacklily.of.the.valley says looks like daguerreotypes of sexual deviants & serial killers"

LOL OMGosh! In that second one he SO totaly does! The first and second are ok but after that, especially the ones that get blurry, looks like the police were trying to catch him on the street doin something VERY bad. To bad all the girlies would like it....

message 6: by Londa (new)

Londa | 3 comments I love the pictures, WOW!!!!

Jayme(the ghost reader) (jaymeiltheghostreader) these are black and white. You can't see anything in black and white.

message 8: by Lynn (new)

Lynn | 12 comments *drool*
He is so fine

message 9: by Kate (new)

Kate (kshiv) | 51 comments I come back from a conference and what a perfect homecoming present. Thanks Nicole! I love the black and white they are very, very nice. I wonder if I could make them the wallpaper on my phone? He's dreamy.

message 10: by Leah (new)

Leah (ling_ling) | 29 comments looooooooooooooooooooove it!

message 11: by Lissa1229 (last edited Mar 12, 2010 09:25PM) (new)

Lissa1229 | 57 comments I like the pics, looks very classic. The suits nice too! No doubt he's hot, & he was great in generation kill too!
But he's got a really bad angle/side that irks me everytime I see it. Sometimes if the camera hits him the wrong way his eyes look to small or close together and he gets a bit cross eyed. (Also why is it every tall man hunches?!)
That's just me, I used to be a photographer in a former life.

message 12: by Lena (new)

Lena (chlngher) | 35 comments Lissa I've seen him in pics that are less than flattering and was surprised so I get what you're saying.

message 13: by Na'kia (new)

Na'kia leftridge | 6 comments Alexander Skarsgård is the perfect Eric i wasnt sure what he would look like after they cut his hair but he looks even better.

message 14: by The Flooze (new)

The Flooze (the_flooze) He comes off as very sweet and down to earth.

message 15: by Lissa1229 (new)

Lissa1229 | 57 comments Michelle- I seen the video interview too and got that impression also.
It's hard to see his acting abilty in trueblood because he's on it very little, but he really was great in generation kill a HBO mini series.

message 16: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneyk) | 6 comments SHWOOOOOO Definitely a hottie! !!

message 17: by The Flooze (new)

The Flooze (the_flooze) Lissa1229 wrote: "I like the pics, looks very classic. The suits nice too! No doubt he's hot, & he was great in generation kill too!
But he's got a really bad angle/side that irks me everytime I see it. Sometimes i..."

He was fab in Generation Kill. The part where Brad talks about how his best girl and his best friend got married...perfectly done.

I only came to that miniseries because of him and I was impressed by it all around.

And you're right. At times I want to smack him in the middle of his back and make him stand up straight. My mother would have a field day telling him off!

But he's just so freakin' adorable.

Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews (pnrbookloverreviews) I can't think of any one else who could play this role
better then alex!!
He is the best man for the job, totally SEXY!!

message 19: by Kenna (last edited Apr 10, 2010 03:35PM) (new)

Kenna (kennas) I shall be collecting all 3, I think.

http://www.details.com/celebrities-en...

Big un...I seriously couldnt find bigger ones of the other two. I looked. Honestly. Found them. Follow the next link.
http://true-blood.net/wp-content/uplo...

http://www.details.com/celebrities-en...

Oh, and did anyone else notice the upcoming article at the bottom of the cover? >.<