Writers/Readers discussion

Welcome! > IMPORTANT POSTS~

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ☺♡M♡☺, The Mod that <3 Exclamation marks! (new)

☺♡M♡☺ (moonlanpersonyahoocom) | 412 comments Mod
There is nothing important YET, but when there is, I will inform you HERE~

Commenting is not allowed on this page except by mods, we want people to see that there are "new" posts that are IMPORTANT!

~Thank you!

message 2: by ☺♡M♡☺, The Mod that <3 Exclamation marks! (new)

I have created a roleplay section, and a poll about the topic of our first roleplay has been set up. Everyone is asked to vote the topic.

For further information on roleplays, please check the "roleplay" section, the "notice" topic.

message 3: by ☺♡M♡☺, The Mod that <3 Exclamation marks! (new)

For the roleplays, a new choice has been added. For those of you that have already voted, I suggest that you go check the new choice. For those of you who have not participated in it, PLEASE DO! XD

message 4: by ☺♡M♡☺, The Mod that <3 Exclamation marks! (new)

ALRIGHT HUMANS! IMPORTANT, IMPORTANT, IMPORTANT POST:

You guys have chosen the role-play subject and it's up! Humans vs. Evil Creatures won by a long mile! Now, go submit a couple of character profiles and I shall start the role-play when we have over five characters! :)

message 5: by ☺♡M♡☺, The Mod that <3 Exclamation marks! (new)

YAY! OUR FIRST EVER ROLEPLAY HAS STARTED! Enjoy roleplaying!

message 6: by ☺♡M♡☺, The Mod that <3 Exclamation marks! (new)

YAY! YAY! YAY! *HAPPY DANCE* OUR VERY FIRST FAN CLUB HAS BEGUN! It's Vampire Academy for all you Vamp Academy fans!

There will soon be a poll for our second fan club. There will be a choice between Harry Potter, Twilight (extremely unlikely), and Percy Jackson!

message 7: by McKenna (new)

McKenna COOL! I love RP's but I hav never read Vampire Academy so I won't do that one.

message 8: by ☺♡M♡☺, The Mod that <3 Exclamation marks! (last edited Jan 12, 2011 12:54AM) (new)

Okay, I'm like back on goodreads and this group is kind of dead…so yeah. Here I am. As head mod, I'm going to try to revive it.

message 9: by ☺♡M♡☺, The Mod that <3 Exclamation marks! (new)

McKenna: As an effort to revive 'tis group, I will be making an RP. Any suggestions?