Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

General Discussion > Readers n Rita's Convention

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shelleyrae (new)

Shelleyrae at Book'd Out | 145 comments I wasn't too sure where to post this but stumbled across it today and thought someone may be interested.

http://readers-n-ritas.org/

Readers 'n 'ritas is your chance to mingle with your favorite authors in an intimate setting including Guest of Honor Sherrilyn Kenyon and Special Guest Dianna Love. Other authors attending include: Michele Bardsley, Marie Bostwick, Rachel Caine, Dakota Cassidy, Rosemary Clement-Moore, Candace Havens, Jaye Wells, and Lauren Willig. Talk books, authors, and more during a kick off on Friday night, a Saturday filled with workshops and discussion groups, a lunch with authors, a HUGE book trade,and an evening with margaritas, entertainment and fun!

The convention will be held on November 12 – 14, 2010 in North Texas.

I would love to go to something like that - bit far for me for a weekend though LOL

message 2: by Jaime (new)

Jaime | 147 comments Thank you so much for posting this!! It is going to be in my backyard! I am there!

message 3: by Ruthie (new)

Ruthie (ruthie79) Thanks Jaime for sending this too me....I'm in let's do it! ;)

message 4: by Joyce (new)

Joyce Mannarino (joyce82270) | 155 comments I think there should be one in every state!!!