Kathy Reichs Fan Club discussion

Temperance Brennan Novels > Spider Bones available for pre-order

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carissa (new)

Carissa | 8 comments Mod
The newest installment, Spider Bones, Temperance Brennan #13, is scheduled to arrive August 24, 2010.

message 2: by Frankie (new)

Frankie | 10 comments i can't wait, it seems so long away, but at least it gives me enough time to read all her other book before it comes out.

i want to know what the cover will look like

message 3: by Carissa (new)

Carissa | 8 comments Mod
Looks like Kathy has added the book with cover to her website. I hope they reflect the change here soon!

message 4: by Enni (new)

Enni Hi, I'm new to the group and love Kathy's books. I can hardly wait for Spider Bones to come out.

message 5: by Frankie (new)

Frankie | 10 comments Is mortal remains, the british version of spider bones?

message 6: by Mary (new)

Mary Spencer | 1 comments is spider bones her newest book?

message 7: by Frankie (new)

Frankie | 10 comments Spider bones is the latest book, but if your in england it will be called mortal remains.

I've heard that she has got another book coming out in late Augest early September called flash and bones.

message 8: by Kristie (new)

Kristie (kristianaalex) | 1 comments I just finished Spider Bones and I have to say that was great novel.

message 9: by Frankie (new)

Frankie | 10 comments Kristiana Alex wrote: "I just finished Spider Bones and I have to say that was great novel."

I agree, but I kept getting mixed up between all the victims and I wish Tempe and Ryan would get back together, or she could get over him.

message 10: by Darlene (new)

Darlene | 3 comments I think Spider Bones is my favorate one so far. I really like how she incorporated JPAC into the plot.

message 11: by Frankie (new)

Frankie | 10 comments I'm really enyoying her YA books at the moment with tempe niece.