This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

What happened to our troll?!?!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Howcome nobody wants to torment us? hrmph!

message 2: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Needy.

message 3: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Yes

message 4: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments I'll torment you if you like. I know just the topic.

message 5: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Awwww. Would you?

message 6: by Rusty (last edited Mar 11, 2010 07:19AM) (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Should we argue politics or religion?

Or do you want to do dream interpretation? I rarely remember dreams, but last night I dreamt that I had a heart transplant. Unfortunately all they did was swap out my heart for my dad’s, and vice versa. I felt like I really came out sucking hind tit on that deal.

Of course, I did go to bed with heartburn, but that’s probably completely unrelated.

Did I mention that I only slept two hours last night (because of the kids, not the heartburn), and this Cherry Coke is the only thing keeping me semi-lucid?

message 7: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I doubt you could torment me with religion unless you make shit up. You're not stupid enough. I can already tell.

I'm certain you could torment me with politics, though.

However, I'd prefer to discuss your children since I vowed to only talk about kids until everyone else around here steps it up.
So what's going on with them that they only let you sleep 2 hours? Is your wife out of town or something? They want to come cuddle in your bed and then kick the living hell out of you all night long? Was someone sick and throwing up all over you? Running a fever?

Listen to this all you dads out there: The other day my husband got up with my daughter, found her in her crib covered in puke, stripped her bed and gave her a bath all without waking me up!! That is the best husband in the world. I can promise you I would never have done part 3 of that scenario. Of course I'd get up with her and strip her bed and clean her up. BUT! If I'm cleaning up puke at 6am it's fucking loud and everyone knows about it.

message 8: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments My daughter kept waking up last night. At first we thought she was sick, but we soon realized that she mostly had a case of being a little $#it, because she hates bedtime. We don’t go get her at night, unless she pukes. But she has picked up on that, so she’ll actually stick her finger down her throat. And I can’t kick her out of the house for another 15.5 years.

message 9: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Who needs trolls when you have kids?

message 10: by Kasia (new)

Kasia I was this once:

isn't that better than any troll?

message 11: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Rusty wrote: "My daughter kept waking up last night. At first we thought she was sick, but we soon realized that she mostly had a case of being a little $#it, because she hates bedtime. We don’t go get her at ..."

I hate getting outsmarted by a two-year-old.