percy jackson lovers group discussion

zeus

Comments Showing 1-50 of 127 (127 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

welcome!

由貴千秋 Brianna-Chan, Daughter of Zeus (xxtoxicxscenexx) -sighs- am I the only one here?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

i think sp

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

YOUR not even SUPPOSED to be here. just cuz your a mod does not mean you can violate rules.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey neither r you!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I made this group. *smiles smugly* :)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I made the mod group *Smiles also* ;)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

fine. but im onto you... >:(

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

:P

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon smiles and puts his hands up. Well thanks for the conversaiton boss. He said walking out of the room

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

tia grabbs brandons arm. not so fast

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"what's up boss"?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

tia gave him the evil eye. "why are you so nice to me?? usually its a grunt and a nod."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon looked at her, "What do you mean?" he said walking out of the zues cabin.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

tia watched him walk out of the cabin. "remend him why i like him again???" she questioned herself

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"I heard that"!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

she blushed and closed the door

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon laughed. "Night boss."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

she layed down on the bed mordified

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((who is she?))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

tia

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

(oh)
Brandon slept and walked to the archery range. (How bought we make a second rp for this?

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

TIA woke up and went to the mess hall

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon did too.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((sounds good)) tia saw brandon and automaticly went to the posiedon table, where she laughed and talked to the other guys there

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon sat on the table next to Aphrodite's table. He sat down and flexed his muscles making the Aphrodite cabin go, "oh...".

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((boys think they can get everybody with their muscles.)) tia raised her eyebrows. "are you guys really gonna be brainless chicks??" she asked them rolling her eyes. she then turned back and began talking to the guys again.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Brnadon walked to the waters. He ripped off his shirtand dove in not knowing the Aphrodite's followed him.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

the aphrodites cabin cheered and swooned. tia was really dry, so she went to the other side of the lake. the aphrodites can left.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon swam deap and flicked his hair underwater unnessesarily, it was a bad habit.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

tia smiled to herself and was getting a tan. the hades cabin whistled and cheered.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon saw a water dragon swimming to attack him. He loaded an arrow and heard cheering. It was Aphrodite, agian.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

tia grinned and play flirted with them. the hades cabin left also. she sat up and went swimming.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon shot at the dragon, but it deflected off it's scales. He pulled for his arrows, but the arrows had gone all over the waters. He activated his sword.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

tia saw brondon hurting her pet and quickly threw a protective sheild against the water dradon. "hey! dont hurt my little baby!" she ran to the dragon and sat on its neck. it purred

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon glared. He walked to the shore and shot an arrow at them and missed them agrily. He still had his sword activated.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

tia crooned to her pet. "okay, now go pway now and dont get seen." she kissed it on the head.

she pured and swam off

tia wetn to shore and the hades people were still there cheering and whistling

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon looked for his shirt and saw the Aphrodite's hugging it. then the croud swarmed over him "Help" he yelled as they started grabbing on him. "What the..." as he was shoved down. The croud followed kissing him. A muffled "Tia.... Hel...." Was all he could saw inbetween the kisses.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

tia laughed and some popcorn popped up. "why should i??" she asked clearly enjoying herself

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Soon the Aphrodtes took turnes to change into bikines. Soon they all were somthering him again. "Tia!!!!"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

tia stopped grinning

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon screamed "Help"!

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

she yelled at them. "hey get of of my boyfriend!" the aphrodites cabin looked sheepish. "oh, sorry." they walked away. tia grinned. "problem solved."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon grinned sortof. "They shure know how to harrass."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

tia gigled. "you really should have seen your face!" she was laughing

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey, it wasn't funny. I think they were trying to get me to date them. He looked on he chest were inbetween his 2nd and 3rd ab was a cut from thier nails.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

tia laughed and hugged him. "awww its ok. though the bikini part was the limit," she said frowning

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon grimmiced, "I think that was the worst part."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"aww do you want me to kiss it for you??"

« previous 1 3