Artemis Fowl Roleplay! discussion

Roleplay > Role Play!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 233 (233 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z Raven walked across the streets of Ireland, and looked around. Where is that guy?!

message 2: by Elizabeth, 'Faye' means 'Queen of the Fairies'! (new)

Elizabeth | 148 comments Mod
Jay flew out of E7, in Tara ((I think...)) and headed for the Fowl residence. Time to attack. Wish Foaly would give a straight answer when he wants an ambush, she she thought as she neared the area. Holly Short was her sister so her skills in shuttle flying were obviously in her sister's veins, too. As Jay got nearer, she saw that, once again, Butler was waiting. "D'Arvit!" she swore, preparing to do the mesmer.

message 3: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z Raven strapped on her wings and then put on her shield. Time to go, she thought. She flew towards the Fowl residence, and then saw Jay. What is she doing here?! She thought, and then flew over Butler, and onto the roof. Then she saw Artemis.

message 4: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z "Hello,Holly,"He said, cheerfully.
"Heh, not this time." Raven said, punching him hard enough to knock him out.

message 5: by Elizabeth, 'Faye' means 'Queen of the Fairies'! (new)

"Leave, Mud Man. Go to the and get Artemis, Jay said, using the mesmer. Butler stiffly walked into the manor after she pressed harder, and Jay waited for him to ask if he could bring a tiny friend in.

message 6: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z Raven picked up Artemis and covered him in camo foil, and then flew off, towards section eight.

message 7: by Elizabeth, 'Faye' means 'Queen of the Fairies'! (new)

Shocked, Jay saw Raven fly overhead with Artemis. "D'Arvit! She ALWAYS gets in my way." Jay had become a new member to SEction Eight a few days ago, and Raven had been doing everything to stop her from going up a few ranks. ((I AM NOT RPING RAVEN!))

message 8: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z ((I know))
Raven snickered. I LOVE irritating her.... She thought.

message 9: by Elizabeth, 'Faye' means 'Queen of the Fairies'! (new)

Jay knew just how to get back at RAven. Calling up Foaly, she said, "Artemis Fowl flying over, but covered in cam-foil. I checked the particular one used a few hours ago, and it was a VERY old model. I remember we had problems with the old cam-foil a few days ago..." Foaly tapped away on his computer, contacting Raven about the cam-foil, and Jay snickered, waiting for Raven to call her up and curse her out. Ah, well. Figures. But, I can just cut connection as soon as the idiot calls.

message 10: by Sketchy Z (last edited Mar 10, 2010 03:56PM) (new)

Sketchy Z "RAVEN! Don't use that camo foil!" Foaly yelled over her speakers.
"Why not? Its bran new."
"Oh? Because Jay said it was a really old model and I just thought---""JAY! Foaly, hold on...."
I called Jay, and yelled,"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?! I WILL KICK YOU ALL THE WAY TO TARA IF YOU DON'T CUT THE CRAP AND GET MATURE!!!"

message 11: by Elizabeth, 'Faye' means 'Queen of the Fairies'! (new)

Jay smiled. "Sorry to tick ya off, but Holly thinks you are as hot-tempered as Root. Wanted to test the theory. And anyways, that foil IS fake. I looked at it earlier. Check where is was made. Los Angeles. And I ain't mature? You purposefully pulled out Artemis to get me another fail!"

message 12: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z "Heh, I might be as hot-tempered as Root, but I am Commander of Section eight, so you will listen to me, young one. My foil is fine, the foil you saw was the one Foaly was so interested in."

message 13: by Elizabeth, 'Faye' means 'Queen of the Fairies'! (new)

Jay snorted. "In your dreams. Vinyaya is still Commander. You are her lietanant. I might have to listen, but you can't control my life!" She strapped on a pair of wings that she had been keeping, and flew up to talk to Raven face to face. Or elf to elf.

message 14: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z Raven flew, with the unconscious mudboy in her hands, and asked Jay,"did you knock out Butler?"

message 15: by Elizabeth, 'Faye' means 'Queen of the Fairies'! (new)

Smiling wider, JAy said, "Yes, and I did mesmerize him. Won't remember a thing. When I saw you took Artemis, gave him a good blast with the Neutrino 3000. Setting on 2, he should sleep like a baby." Her eyes were sparkling with playfulness. She loved knocking out Mud Men.

message 16: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z Raven froze. "You blasted him on a 2?! He's not like any mudman, Jay!! He needs a good 4!" She shrieked, looking behind her shoulder to find Butler following them in the slick black car. "D'Arvit Jay!"

message 17: by Elizabeth, 'Faye' means 'Queen of the Fairies'! (new)

"Calm down, Raven. He is still under the mesmer, thatnkfully. I put something in the car that should make it possible to mesmerize him from here. Here you go," Jay said, tossing Raven a little viewer that was showing the inside of the car. "Just send him back and make him stay till the cows come home."

message 18: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z Raven layered her voice with the mesmer, and said,"Stay." And then,"go home. Artemis is in the kitchen eating caviar."

message 19: by Elizabeth, 'Faye' means 'Queen of the Fairies'! (new)

Jay sighed, and contacted Foaly. "We have Butler at the Manor. Artemis is with us. He is unconcious, thank the gods. I believe he may have a tiny remodel of the C Cube on him, but I am not sure. For fact, though, he does have a LEP helmet with him."

message 20: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z Raven looked at her, and then felt Artemis twich in the camo foil. "D'Arvit!"She muttered. She kicked him in the head, hard enough to knock him out, yet again.

message 21: by Elizabeth, 'Faye' means 'Queen of the Fairies'! (new)

Jay snickered lighly. She loved it when Raven knocked out a Mud Man. Lowering ehr Meutrino setting to 1, she told Raven, "May do the honors next time? I would give pretty much anything to knock out our Master Fowl."

message 22: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z Raven smiled. "If he starts acting snooty, then you may."

message 23: by Elizabeth, 'Faye' means 'Queen of the Fairies'! (new)

Jay's grin widened. "Well then, when he wakes up, I can blast him." She headed down to her shuttle, and asked Raven, "Ready to leave?"

message 24: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z "Very. My arms are starting to hurt. What does this guy eat?!" She said, flying over to the shuttle, and then throwing him in.

message 25: by Elizabeth, 'Faye' means 'Queen of the Fairies'! (new)

"Caviar. Duh." Jay was sitting at the wheel, flying expertly through the tunnels. "I stocked some in the locker, or else he would never stop moaning."

message 26: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z "Thats why I could smell fish." Raven muttered.

message 27: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z Raven looked over at the unconscious mudboy and made a face. "He reeks of that stuff, I can't stand it!"

message 28: by Elizabeth, 'Faye' means 'Queen of the Fairies'! (new)

"Sorry about that. Well, this should please Foaly and Commander Vinyaya. We captured Artemis. But why can't he be stupid and doesn't care what he eats? Wish he hadn't found the Book in the first place..." Jay jerked the shuttle around a tight bend, which would send everything flying.

message 29: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z Raven didn't budge with that jerk, and actually sat down next to her, as if it didn't even happen, and said,"we all wish that boy hadn't done that, but he did. Just enjoy the fact that we get to abuse him."

message 30: by Elizabeth, 'Faye' means 'Queen of the Fairies'! (new)

"Oh, trust me. I am enjoying it." To prove her point, she got out a disk with lots of items on it. "I recorded the whole abusing thing on disk. Now, we can watch it over and over." Jay grinned happily.

message 31: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z Raven smiled. "Very nice, Jay. I'm sure Holly would love that. You think Foaly will mind if we start watching it now?"

message 32: by Elizabeth, 'Faye' means 'Queen of the Fairies'! (new)

"Nah. He would love to know that Section Eight is keeping busy and entertained." Jay swerved a corner, and they wre in Haven.

message 33: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z Raven looked out the window of the shuttle, and smiled. I can't seem to get enough of this place... "So, then why don't we put it on."

message 34: by Elizabeth, 'Faye' means 'Queen of the Fairies'! (new)

"They just installed a massive plasma screen in Section Eight. We could watch his eyebrows shoot up in fright on that. Wanna?"

message 35: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z Raven grinned. "Sure, that should be the next motion picture posted all around the world. Or at least posted on Youtube."

message 36: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z Artemis groaned in the back seat, and looked around.

message 37: by Elizabeth, 'Faye' means 'Queen of the Fairies'! (new)

Fast and clean, Jay let loose a blast off her Neutrino. Dramatically, she blew the tip off, and looked back a the once again knocked out Artemis. "He won't be able to wake up for at least a week after we knock him out about 5 more times," she said to Raven.

message 38: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z Raven smiled. "That will help us get the giant without him interfering."

message 39: by Elizabeth, 'Faye' means 'Queen of the Fairies'! (new)

"Or, we could just give him a good blast with the DNA cannons in Police Plaza," Jay said hopefully.

message 40: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z Raven smiled, and then said,"we need him fully functioning for questioning, Jay, so no, we can't."

message 41: by Elizabeth, 'Faye' means 'Queen of the Fairies'! (new)

Jay sighed. "Ah well. I wanted to see a Mud Man being blasted with plasma." She got to Secion Eight's entrance, and brought them through.

message 42: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z Foaly came over to them and then turned to Jay. "Old camofoil?" He asked Jay, an eyebrow arched and his hands on his,erm, hips.

message 43: by Elizabeth, 'Faye' means 'Queen of the Fairies'! (new)

"Um, sorry Foaly, but Raven blew another chance to get a new rank. But I think we might be able to get along now." She watched Foaly out of widened eyes, which can creep pretty much anyone out.

message 44: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z Raven shot a glare at Jay, and then said to Foaly,"Nooooo, I have the foil right here. See the date. It was made yesterday..." Foaly nodded and then turned to Jay.

message 45: by Elizabeth, 'Faye' means 'Queen of the Fairies'! (new)

"Like I said, she ticked me off. I won't do it again. Transfer me to LEPrecon, see if I care."

message 46: by Sketchy Z (last edited Mar 13, 2010 05:14PM) (new)

Sketchy Z Foaly grinned. "If I were to even demote you, your older sister Holly would be on me like that mudboy is on our gold."

message 47: by Elizabeth, 'Faye' means 'Queen of the Fairies'! (new)

Jay smiled. "So very true. Why do you think I have not been booted out of things I completely ruined?"

message 48: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z Foaly smiled crookedly.

message 49: by Elizabeth, 'Faye' means 'Queen of the Fairies'! (new)

"Oh, yeah. And by the way, I think I might have broken a new set of wings. Sorry about that. Apparently, they were the greatest wings since Koboi DoubleDex." She beamed innocently at Foaly.

message 50: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z Foaly smiled. "Of course they were! I did make them!"

« previous 1 3 4 5