Maximum Ride discussion

HEY PEOPLES

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♥Cassie♥ (new)

♥Cassie♥ | 48 comments Mod
Hi this group was really fun but then it just died so I'm remaking it so RP PLEASE!!!If you guys have any questions about the book or know nothing about it then just ask and I'll explain!

message 2: by Megan (new)

Megan hahahaha. Um....that would be way awkward but funny. I honestly can't see them together just because Iggy seems too immature for girls :)

message 3: by ♥Cassie♥ (new)

He is but I lov Iggy he's awesome'

message 4: by ♥Cassie♥ (new)

:))

message 5: by Megan (new)

Megan I don't really like him that much.

message 6: by Megan (new)

Megan If JP had to kill someone off in the flock I would choose Iggy

message 7: by Megan (new)

Megan Because Iggy has been a jerk to Max this whole protectors series. I'm leaving it at that because I remembered some people haven't finished all the books yet. Besides, He pretty much already got a book. Schools Our Forever is pretty much about him.

message 8: by ♥Cassie♥ (new)

Yea he is kind of a jerk but still If I had to kill someone I would kill Angel I HATE HER

message 9: by Megan (new)

Megan I don't really hate her...I don't love her. I don't think shes an angel. Though I do know, Angel is keeping max in line. Max needs Angel. (Not for leader stuff like that. More just company...keep her levelheaded.)

SPOILER ALERT! READ IF YOU DARE!!!!

Besides, it wasn't even Angels fault that Fang left. He was going to leave anyways, just had to check things out at the docs house first.

message 10: by ♥Cassie♥ (new)

I know but shes been tryin to tak over the group and lik ruining there relationship

message 11: by Megan (new)

Megan Well thats because Max is in love and isn't being a very good leader at the time. I could see why Angel has been trying. Besides....a thought just occured to me as of why Angel kicked Max and Fang out. (everybody else has probably already thought this)
Since Angel knew Fang was going to die, I think that she kicked Fang and Max out so that Max could spend more time with him.